Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: If Whitewater was fair game, then Trump's old finances are certainly fair game.

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I know, you've said it all before.......get back to us if you ever find something worth mentioning.......meanwhile, thanks for another opportunity to show you I am full of shit......
    You are such an idiot.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    I am such an amateur at this
    its okay......keep trying......maybe soon you won't look like a pitiful slob.......

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

its okay......keep trying......maybe soon you won't look like a pitiful slob.......
    You are simply the most dishonest poster here and among the dumbest.

4. The Following User Groans At Gonzomin For This Awful Post:

PostmodernProphet (06-30-2019)

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are simply the most dishonest poster here and among the dumbest.
    dude, I haven't been a demmycrat since I voted for Reagan.......at best I am only the dumbest, most dishonest Republican........

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trumps NY transgressions are being investigated by SDNY. Trump's crimes are being investigated. An example is Trump's Foundation which became his piggy bank.

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trumps NY transgressions are being investigated by SDNY. Trump's crimes are being investigated. An example is Trump's Foundation which became his piggy bank.
    Sad, that has got to be one of the lowest forms of theft, a fuckin self-proclaimed billionaire stealing/embezzling etc from a charity.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Sad, that has got to be one of the lowest forms of theft, a fuckin self-proclaimed billionaire stealing/embezzling etc from a charity.
    PP will excuse that. He is not capable of seeing what a shit Trump is.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Bill (07-01-2019)

10. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    At CPAC yesterday, Trump claimed Democrats investigating his "deals" before he assumed office was "sick." Yet Republicans spent years investigating the Clinton's' involvement in the failed 1979 Whitewater real estate deal, once Bill Clinton assumed office in 1992, making it one of the biggest political controversies of the 1990s.

It began with an investigation into the real estate investments of Bill and Hillary Clinton and their associates, Jim McDougal and Susan McDougal, in the Whitewater Development Corporation. While Special Counsel Kenneth Starr failed to find criminality by the Clinton's in that deal, he did eventually dig up other dirt in the course of that investigation, namely Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky that he denied in a deposition, which Republicans used to impeach Clinton.

The Whitewater failed business venture was incorporated in 1979 with the purpose of developing vacation properties on land along the White River near Flippin, Arkansas. The Clinton's lost between $37,000 and $69,000 on their Whitewater investment. Trump, on the other hand, has made hundreds of millions of dollars in shady deals with Russians, our biggest geopolitical adversary.

Any time Republicans claim investigation of Trump's old finances is off limits, we need to remind them of what they did with Whitewater.

On Edit: On AM Joy today, Seema Iyer, former prosecutor and defense attorney, noted that n 2017, the NY Times published a a secret memo by Kenneth Starr's attorneys finding that sitting presidents CAN be indicted for crimes committed before taking office. Something else to throw back in Republicans' face!

Very good point. I’m sort of ashamed I didn’t make it myself. LOL

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 179 Times in 168 Posts

I am the dumbest, most dishonest Republican........
    At least you admit it.

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John Barron View Post
    At least you admit it.
    which puts me head and shoulders above the cunts like you, Mason......

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 179 Times in 168 Posts

Did that make you feel better? I'm not Mason. That proves you really are the dumbest poster.

14. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    At CPAC yesterday, Trump claimed Democrats investigating his "deals" before he assumed office was "sick." Yet Republicans spent years investigating the Clinton's' involvement in the failed 1979 Whitewater real estate deal, once Bill Clinton assumed office in 1992, making it one of the biggest political controversies of the 1990s.

It began with an investigation into the real estate investments of Bill and Hillary Clinton and their associates, Jim McDougal and Susan McDougal, in the Whitewater Development Corporation. While Special Counsel Kenneth Starr failed to find criminality by the Clinton's in that deal, he did eventually dig up other dirt in the course of that investigation, namely Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky that he denied in a deposition, which Republicans used to impeach Clinton.

The Whitewater failed business venture was incorporated in 1979 with the purpose of developing vacation properties on land along the White River near Flippin, Arkansas. The Clinton's lost between $37,000 and $69,000 on their Whitewater investment. Trump, on the other hand, has made hundreds of millions of dollars in shady deals with Russians, our biggest geopolitical adversary.

Any time Republicans claim investigation of Trump's old finances is off limits, we need to remind them of what they did with Whitewater.

On Edit: On AM Joy today, Seema Iyer, former prosecutor and defense attorney, noted that n 2017, the NY Times published a a secret memo by Kenneth Starr's attorneys finding that sitting presidents CAN be indicted for crimes committed before taking office. Something else to throw back in Republicans' face!

RIGHT ON!

I would add my Thank You to the OP, but for some reason that feature seems to be turned off in this thread.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

PP will excuse that. He is not capable of seeing what a shit Trump is.
    Yes... It is amazing how the human brain works........... Not even animals lie to themselves...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."