Thread: More Hate From The Right Wing

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Hmmm...do you think you're God?
    Still can't intelligently discuss the question I see.

No, I don't think I am God, and definitely not the gawd you, and others like Trump, worship. However, I can read, something you might indulge in some day. So, when God says in Exodus 18: 21

"Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders of thousands, of hundreds, of fifties and of tens."

I kind of think He was not thinking that a lying, thieving, adulterous, coward, was what He was thinking of.

To you, it was just a suggestion to allow you to vote for one of the guys.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

2. #107 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Still can't intelligently discuss the question I see.

No, I don't think I am God, and definitely not the gawd you, and others like Trump, worship. However, I can read, something you might indulge in some day. So, when God says in Exodus 18: 21

"Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders of thousands, of hundreds, of fifties and of tens."

I kind of think He was not thinking that a lying, thieving, adulterous, coward, was what He was thinking of.

To you, it was just a suggestion to allow you to vote for one of the guys.
    You just can't get it, can you? Trump won, that's the bottom line. He was elected because the hard working middle class voted. They knew Hillary was the worst option. Hell, even you Dems thought Obama was a better choice in 2008.
    Don't preach morality to me when it comes to presidents, JFK and Bill Clinton come to mind.
    Face it, you Dems chose Hillary, the backbone of America chose Trump. Get over it.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Earl (03-04-2019), MAGA MAN (03-04-2019)

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,848 Times in 14,187 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

You just can't get it, can you? Trump won, that's the bottom line. He was elected because the hard working middle class voted. They knew Hillary was the worst option. Hell, even you Dems thought Obama was a better choice in 2008.
    Don't preach morality to me when it comes to presidents, JFK and Bill Clinton come to mind.
    Face it, you Dems chose Hillary, the backbone of America chose Trump. Get over it.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    So far 99% of any acts of political violence since Trump was elected is by triggered liberals.

Funny how anyone could try and spin the narrative the other way, only in looneytuneville
    That is another bull shit lie you cannot prove. In fact, all statistics show that it is right wing violence that is on the rise.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...rs-few-answers

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...ing-extremism/

"A 2017 report by the Government Accountability Office found that since the 9/11 terrorist attacks, far-right-wing violent extremists were responsible for 106 killings in the United States, while Islamist-inspired violent extremists have killed 119. The GAO found that while the number of deaths were roughly similar, the number of incidents were not; far-right extremists committed almost three times as many attacks – 62, compared to 23 by radical Islamist extremists.

“We have one of the most diversified threat matrices that we’ve had in a decade, but the most ascendant is the far right wing,” said Brian Levin, director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University at San Bernardino. Right-wing extremists commit more attacks, he said, but when Islamist militants act, “their attacks tend to be more lethal.”
    Last edited by Old Trapper; 03-04-2019 at 10:57 AM.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

6. The Following User Groans At Old Trapper For This Awful Post:

Earl (03-04-2019)

7. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post

Try harder, your silly cartoons don't cut it.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Earl (03-04-2019), MAGA MAN (03-04-2019)

9. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,848 Times in 14,187 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Try harder, your silly cartoons don't cut it.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

10. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Geez...you can't even spell

Yep, I have one of these

11. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

12. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lisasanders1964 View Post
    Ha ha ha ha - take a look at the fucking orange cunt who constantly has tantrums cos someone wrote or said something mean to him. You republicunts are a fucking joke.
    And you're still a cunt.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

13. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Post reported.
    Victory.

2 weeks dated from now is final ban time

These libtards just can't help themselves.

14. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, he won because of a fluke in our Constitution that should have been changed long ago. He lost the popular vote, and when he tried to prove he didn't he failed just as he has with his other false claims.

And I didn't vote for Hillary, and I am not a "dem".

And morality applies to each individual situation, and the cretin you supported is like the rotten apple that spoils anything decent.

Live with it, quit trying to justify it.

15. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, he won because of a fluke in our Constitution that should have been changed long ago. He lost the popular vote, and when he tried to prove he didn't he failed just as he has with his other false claims.

And I didn't vote for Hillary, and I am not a "dem".

And morality applies to each individual situation, and the cretin you supported is like the rotten apple that spoils anything decent.

Live with it, quit trying to justify it.
    I can live with it. It's you who can't.

16. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I can live with it. It's you who can't.
    Then why is it your kind that keeps bringing it up? You sound like a Trump parrot.

17. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then why is it your kind that keeps bringing it up? You sound like a Trump parrot.
    We aren't the ones crying about it. You are. You accuse us of "worshiping" Trump, you must be insane to think that we worship a president. You're blind hatred and stupidity cloud any trace of reason.
    If there's a "fluke in our Constitution that should have been changed long ago," then garner enough idiots together like yourself and change it. I'm betting you can't.
    Like I said, don't start preaching morality to me until you yourself get over your hatred and constant whining.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Earl (03-19-2019)

19. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 371 Times in 328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Right Wing = HATE

they always have
    Proof? Oh wait! You ain't got jack shit!

THE OFFICIAL FLAG OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY