Thread: During Cohen hearing, the Mark Meadows -Lynne Patton stunt

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default During Cohen hearing, the Mark Meadows -Lynne Patton stunt

The tokenism stunt yesterday was especially deplorable from that apoplectic moron on the right, I guess his name
    is Mark Meadows. "Hi, I'm in Congress. Look at this fine black specimen standing next to me while everyone
    else here is seated for no apparent reason" I was waiting for him to try and auction her off.
    Nice optics Repugnicons.

Another crazed lunatic who felt the power of Cohen's statement and sensed he needed to
    reinforce the cult's foundational architecture was some gomer google informs me is named Jim Jordan.
    Anywho, in totality, these stupid dinosaur riders appeared to have been taking turns riding off a cliff.

Astoundingly obtuse is example 3, I couldn't believe how dense the idiot
    from Louisiana was. First he lays some foundation to try and lend himself stature regarding his law enforcement background
    only to see his gravitas rent check bounce when he either hadn't bothered to listen or is incapable of understanding the
    implication of the fact that Cohen's boxes of docs had already been confiscated
    by the cops and returned. Following the habit of simply interrupting Cohen during
    the rare occurrence when these tards actually managed to formulate an intelligible interrogatory
    set in motion Clay Piggins not understanding this fact even the second time that it was explained to him.
    "How dare you not turn them over!" "I already did." "As I cop I know this was bad and by golly" "I already did"
    "Shut up I'm grandstanding"

I think Cohen's testimony was believable, it simply stated what most already assume to be true.
    Trump is a fat cat racists who breaks the rules whenever it suits him. The billionaire class is largely
    unchecked by anything. I also believe the Right caterwauling was redundant in the extreme. We all saw
    it. Republicans believed Cohen, they are simply cult members and lemmings who have grafted their fragile
    egos and extremely low intellects to their position. I'm just waiting for a few Republicans to man up and grow a conscience
    and show a shred of patriotism. Republicans are defending an obvious mentally disturbed crook and serial liar
    who never wanted to be president. Trump underestimated the sheer stupidity of the beast he was riding
    and it took him where he told them to despite he did not think they could get him there and didn't want to go to begin with.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are much more hyper than normal Micabwer. A sure sign that you know the "hearing" will end up in the big nothing burger pile. I think the American people need to start charging politicians who waste our time and our tax monies.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    You are much more hyper than normal Micabwer. A sure sign that you know the "hearing" will end up in the big nothing burger pile. I think the American people need to start charging politicians who waste our time and our tax monies.
    ad hom disregarded.

No, Congressional oversight of this cheat liar crook is exactly what I want Congress to do.
    Slow, meticulous, grindingly time consuming investigations. Indefatigable. Inexhaustible.
    Endless, oxygen sucking, presidential time consuming. Me likey.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    ad hom disregarded.

No, Congressional oversight of this cheat liar crook is exactly what I want Congress to do.
    Slow, meticulous, grindingly time consuming investigations. Indefatigable. Inexhaustible.
    Endless, oxygen sucking, presidential time consuming. Me likey.
    That makes you part of the problem Micabwer, not the solution.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Cohen sounded to me like he was telling the truth.

One of the truths I especially liked was when he looked at those sycophantic morons on the right (his left) and told them they were making the same mistake he had made...that of protecting Donald Trump!

The Republican assholes know that Donald Trump is an abomination, but they are determined to protect him...because "protecting him" serves THEIR purposes.

For one thing, it helps get them re-elected. Opposing him as they should be is a recipe for a loss.

The Republicans have dug themselves a massive hole...and think the only way to deal with it...is to keep digging.

Okay be me.

Here ya go, fools:

Oh, yeah...take this too: