Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rahm Emanuel: Jussie Smollett 'used' Chicago

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    I’ll just keep posting the truth about him. But, no, I’ll keep reminding you willfully ignorant Trumptards about your massive stupidity well after the pathogical liar is out of office.

For now, I’ll mock you for your obsession with this nobody.
    Fine. It's your right. And, others will post about what THEY want as well. You don't have read every thread in the Forum. Pick and choose. I do. Probably others do as well. Peace.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Why not? Everybody has had their shot at it for weeks .

This news story will be continuing for a little longer I'm sure. Of course it won't be as never-ending as the hate-Trump saga which has been ongoing since November of 2016.

This Smollett stuff has been unfolding since the end of January or so I think. I remember seeing threads on the topic for weeks now. I backed off and only started chiming in maybe 4 or 5 days ago AFTER all the jumping to conclusions from pols, Hollywood, media, social media, forums, blogs, etc. So, now I'm the one who's having a little fun with it, finding new stories on it, giving my opinion on it as well.
    I didn’t pay much attention to it because it came up in the midst of the wall/shutdown issue.

But when I saw the bit about ‘this is MAGA country’ in Chicago, at 2 am, with the wind chill at minus ridiculous, my skepticism meter pinged lol.

It amazes me that anyone calling themselves a journalist would report it as fact. They deserve to be mocked for it.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (02-22-2019), tinfoil (02-22-2019)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's what liberals don't get about us posting these threads. We're not concerned about Jussie, we're laughing about him and the media who fell for his story. And now the excuse for doing it is again one that defies logic. Exactly how was his victomhood supposed to achieve the desire he expressed. Can someone who believes that was his intention explain how it would work? I think the Harris/Booker links with Jussie politically are reason to believe the possibility they conspired with Jussie to prove the need for their legislation. That's totally possible. They just didn't count on Jussie being so inept

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    That's what liberals don't get about us posting these threads. We're not concerned about Jussie, we're laughing about him and the media who fell for his story. And now the excuse for doing it is again one that defies logic. Exactly how was his victomhood supposed to achieve the desire he expressed. Can someone who believes that was his intention explain how it would work? I think the Harris/Booker links with Jussie politically are reason to believe the possibility they conspired with Jussie to prove the need for their legislation. That's totally possible. They just didn't count on Jussie being so inept
    Anything is possible. I think Ganjala, Spartacus, Mad Maxine and Gillibrand were among the first to tweet out messages early on defending Smollett.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.