Thread: TRUMP REGARDING KRAFT'S SOLICATION CHARGE: "He has denied it."

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Atlanta may lead the nation with sex trafficking of underaged girls... and they aren't from Mexico.
    Of course nothing like that happens in that paradise on Earth aka Saudi Arabia.

https://needtoknow.news/2018/01/saud...nderage-girls/

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Of course nothing like that happens in that paradise on Earth aka Saudi Arabia.

https://needtoknow.news/2018/01/saud...nderage-girls/
    Look at your source.. Does she offer proof or just rumor? Atlanta's sex trafficking of minors under 16 may be over 1,000 a night.. Its serves businessmen who arrive at Hartsville Jackson.. and the arrests and numbers are well documented.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Interesting that so many exist in San Francisco, including on my street. Why would liberals such as yourself continue to allow known prostitution/trafficking establishments stay open for decades?
    On the bright side you walk to work. Way to go green!

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Since it’s a partisan thing to you not surprising a Democrat like Kraft would do something like this because your party doesn’t care
    Glad you read the story so you could improve your deflection. Would you like a 3rd shot at explaining Trump's reaction?
    Is it because of his country club membership, the New England Patriots cheating, or their joint affinity for paying for tail that
    explains it?

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    On the bright side you walk to work. Way to go green!
    Can’t answer can you.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    It must not be TRUE!

During an Oval Office press gaggle Friday, President Donald Trump dismissed prostitution charges filed against his friend Robert Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, by noting that Kraft said the charges are baseless.

“He has denied it,” Trump told reporters.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/02/int...-company-keep/
    That's a true statement.

What should he have done, jumped to conclusion like Willie Brown's Nookie Kamala and Spartacus Booker did when a black faggot falsely accused two white guys?

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    TRUMP DID, TRUMP SAID, TRUMP LIED, TRUMP DIDN'T SAY, TRUMP DIDN'T DO!

Where's the BUT? We have no qualifiers to our statements.
    Trump made a true statement unlike Kamala Harris and Cory Booker when that automatically believe a lying faggot black boy who make false claims.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Excuse me, but why does Trump care? Why is he wingmanning this?
    You mean like the winging Kamala Harris and Cory Booker did for the lying black faggot boy?

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Can’t answer can you.
    No I can answer why people who you assume are all liberals allow the sex trade to exist for decades on your street.
    Must be a nimby thing. Keep the blight in one place. I understand why liberals don't care, unfettered by puritanical values.
    I am sure feminist activists pressure and oppose those businesses. And I understand why conservatives don't care at all.
    They are hypocrites, stand for nothing at all while spouting family values and Jebus on the 700 club while electing
    a serial adulterer, criminal, lying scumbag because he pledged allegiance to their tribe.

See, answered it. Now why are you defending Trump for his awkward response? No need, just read bold.

If you people hadn't sold your souls to Satan by electing this filth you'd be pissed at every opportunity Trump punts where he should
    be using his bully pulpit to forward your supposed values, like opposition to prostitution, the KKK in Charlottsville and every other of the thousands
    of awkward, tepid or downright outrageous responses to events that he comments on. If you actually stood for
    ANYTHING other than a tax break, you'd be outraged.
    Last edited by Micawber; 02-23-2019 at 08:01 AM.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

No I can answer why people who you assume are all liberals allow the sex trade to exist for decades on your street.
    Must be a nimby thing. Keep the blight in one place. I understand why liberals don't care, unfettered by puritanical values.
    I am sure feminist activists pressure and oppose those businesses. And I understand why conservatives don't care at all.
    They are hypocrites, stand for nothing at all while spouting family values and Jebus on the 700 club while electing
    a serial adulterer, criminal, lying scumbag because he pledged allegiance to their tribe.

See, answered it. Now why are you defending Trump for his awkward response? No need, just read bold.

If you people hadn't sold your souls to Satan by electing this filth you'd be pissed at every opportunity Trump punts where he should
    be using his bully pulpit to forward your supposed values, like opposition to prostitution, the KKK in Charlottsville and every other of the thousands
    of awkward, tepid or downright outrageous responses to events that he comments on. If you actually stood for
    There are no elected republicans in SF (or the Bay Area for that matter) but if you think our Mayor or a board of supervisor member is a closest Republican i’d love to hear a name

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Still crying about your bitch losing in 2016, huh?

You should be outraged that you picked someone based on skin color alone in 2008 and 2012. You're not. He was a fuck up and all you still do is kiss his black ass. Pucker up, boy.