Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some things we know before the Muller Report is released.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Oh, ya, and Ruth Ginsburg is dead.
    And Hillary killed Vince Foster.
    And Obama was born in both Kenya and Malaysia.
    And the Earth is flat.
    And Evolution is a communist plot.
    And on and on and on.....
    strawman. I have never claimed any of those things, beyond HRC killing seth rich.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,623 Times in 21,486 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeepGrind View Post
    strawman. I have never claimed any of those things, beyond HRC killing seth rich.
    You and your ilk have claimed all those things, its part of the syndrome, believe anything that makes you hate more.

I forgot that Obama is a Muslim.
    That his Christian Preacher hates America.
    That he plotted with the Weather Underground.
    I can keep going all day with the wild things you and your ilk have made up.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 41 Posts

We know, because it was the unanimous conclusion of the intelligence community, that Russia sought to interfere in the election to help Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton, believing the billionaire businessman was better for them.

We know that multiple people within Trump's orbit -- former national security adviser Michael Flynn, former foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen -- have all pleaded guilty to making false statement to either Congress or federal investigators (or both) regarding the nature and breadth of their contacts with the Russians during the campaign.

We know that former Trump political adviser Roger Stone has been charged with lying to Congress about his knowledge of and dealings with WikiLeaks, the website that served as a clearinghouse for emails the Russians stole from the servers of the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.

We know that many of the contacts between Trump associates and the Russians date back to the spring of 2016 (at least), which is when Papadopoulos' bragging to an Australian diplomat that he knew Russia had dirt on Clinton set in motion what has come to be special counsel Robert Mueller's probe.

We know that in June 2016, three of the top officials in Trump's campaign -- Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort -- met with Russians, a meeting the top Trump brass took under the promise of "dirt" on Clinton.

We know that Manafort, the campaign chairman at the time, shared polling information with a Russian with known ties to Russia's intelligence operation.

Wow, thats a lot of burger..... Several crimes here relating to Trump's close associates and then lying about contacts with Russia. Mueller has done a good job ending the career of several men who had no business in government of politics, and it looks like justice is being served. Does Mueller have the next step? Where does Rump himself fit in? Did Trump commit indictable offences? Impeachable offences? That is the answer I am hoping we get next week.

If the Justice department keeps the report secret, we may never know, but if they do that, clearly we have a very good guess.
    You only "know" what you were told to believe. Thus we know you swallowed it whole.

But after two years of watching you guys swallow selective leaks and kneeling for a little FBI bootlicking, we've come to learn that you guys are engaging in McCarthyite conspiracy theories, that you believe tweeting and facebook ads constitutes "meddling in an election", that you took a dossier sourced from Russian intelligence and used it to fuel your imaginations, and finally, that you listen to every spook and disgraced FBI agent who now works for the media or is out on a book tour.
    The anti-Trumper's new mantra:

“B-b-but muh White supremacy”

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeepGrind View Post
    going to have to stop you right there with your first sentence. The intelligence community has repeatedly lied to americans. You may remember being very much against the intel community when they lied about WMD, or lied about the NSA spying on us. The intel community routinely lies all the time, and the intelligence community claiming anything at all means absolute dick. Because you started your paragraph with such an obvious falsehood, I quit reading the rest of it.
    they wear us down with "Russian cutouts" that simply must be believed!

The Clapper assessment for ex citing "17 intel agencies" was the FBI and the CIA
    and we know Brennan and Comey ( et all) had corrupt motives -so why should we believe them ?
    But it's CONSTANTLY REPEATED AS A MEME

It's to the point everyone in DC and the analysts like the DNI as all just a bunch of Russiaphobes
    repeating the same thing over and over - but they will never look at our meddling in the Ukraine Euromaidan
    so it becomes self-fufilling that we have to be "tough on Putin"

Even Trumps has bought it, he tried to improve US/Russian relations and all he gets is shit like from Helsinki
    ~~~
    https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/c...vladimir-putin

WALLACE: There are many theories in the United States about why President Trump is so reluctant to criticize you, and I would like to ask you about a couple of them. One is that you have something on him -- kompromat.

The other is that as a skilled politician and a former KGB officer, you know how to play him. You use phrases like fake news and deep state. And my question is, do you find President Trump easy to deal with?

PUTIN: Well, the first point I'm about to make is why did we talk about like polite people? Why should this come as a surprise? Was it worth going all the way to Helsinki, going through the Atlantic to just insult one another? It's not exactly the diplomatic standard in the world.

There's no need to go and meet personally if you just want to insult another person. We met to try to find a way for improving our relationship and not aggravating it or destroying it completely.

the second part of the answer is whether we have something on him. We don't have anything on them and there can't be anything on them. I don't want to insult President Trump when I say this, and I may come as rude. But before he announced that he would run for presidency, he was of no interest for us.

He was a rich person, but there is plenty rich persons in the United States. He was in the construction business. He organized the beauty pageants, but it never occurred to anyone that he would think of running for president. He never mentioned his political ambitions.

It sounds like it's an utter nonsense. I just mentioned this in the press conference. St. Petersburg Economic Forums was visited by 500 businessmen. Pretty much every one of them is a major industrialist tycoon on a greater scale than President Trump.

Do you think that our special services actually organize surveillance on each and every of them? Well unlike you and unlike like the United States, we don't do this. We don't have enough resources. We don't have enough manpower to organize the total state of control.

That's not part of our plan and it's clear that we did nothing of that kind against Mr. Trump.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

You and your ilk have claimed all those things, its part of the syndrome, believe anything that makes you hate more.

I forgot that Obama is a Muslim.
    That his Christian Preacher hates America.
    That he plotted with the Weather Underground.
    I can keep going all day with the wild things you and your ilk have made up.
    sorry, strawman, never claimed any of those things. I am not an amalgamation of your personal conservative boogeyman.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heff View Post
    You only "know" what you were told to believe. Thus we know you swallowed it whole.

But after two years of watching you guys swallow selective leaks and kneeling for a little FBI bootlicking, we've come to learn that you guys are engaging in McCarthyite conspiracy theories, that you believe tweeting and facebook ads constitutes "meddling in an election", that you took a dossier sourced from Russian intelligence and used it to fuel your imaginations, and finally, that you listen to every spook and disgraced FBI agent who now works for the media or is out on a book tour.
    What specifically are you disputing from the above list? If anything?

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    it's a ridiculous proposition ,it's completely unsupported.
    If he really was a "Russian asset" ( ) the last thing he would do is mention it.
    One: I've agreed with you. He is MUCH too intelligent to do that...and MUCH too guarded in what he says.

Two: Some people never realize they are "assets" of someone else. There are people in this forum who are "assets" of people who would not piss on them if they burst into flames...who do not realize they are "assets" for those people.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    One: I've agreed with you. He is MUCH too intelligent to do that...and MUCH too guarded in what he says.

Two: Some people never realize they are "assets" of someone else. There are people in this forum who are "assets" of people who would not piss on them if they burst into flames...who do not realize they are "assets" for those people.
    Trump was hypnotized when he "looked into Putin's eyes" ROFL

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We know, because it was the unanimous conclusion of the intelligence community, that Russia sought to interfere in the election to help Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton, believing the billionaire businessman was better for them.

We know that multiple people within Trump's orbit -- former national security adviser Michael Flynn, former foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen -- have all pleaded guilty to making false statement to either Congress or federal investigators (or both) regarding the nature and breadth of their contacts with the Russians during the campaign.

We know that former Trump political adviser Roger Stone has been charged with lying to Congress about his knowledge of and dealings with WikiLeaks, the website that served as a clearinghouse for emails the Russians stole from the servers of the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.

We know that many of the contacts between Trump associates and the Russians date back to the spring of 2016 (at least), which is when Papadopoulos' bragging to an Australian diplomat that he knew Russia had dirt on Clinton set in motion what has come to be special counsel Robert Mueller's probe.

We know that in June 2016, three of the top officials in Trump's campaign -- Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort -- met with Russians, a meeting the top Trump brass took under the promise of "dirt" on Clinton.

We know that Manafort, the campaign chairman at the time, shared polling information with a Russian with known ties to Russia's intelligence operation.

Wow, thats a lot of burger..... Several crimes here relating to Trump's close associates and then lying about contacts with Russia. Mueller has done a good job ending the career of several men who had no business in government of politics, and it looks like justice is being served. Does Mueller have the next step? Where does Rump himself fit in? Did Trump commit indictable offences? Impeachable offences? That is the answer I am hoping we get next week.

If the Justice department keeps the report secret, we may never know, but if they do that, clearly we have a very good guess.
    Are any of you disputing any of the above?

LOCK HIM UP!

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 41 Posts

What specifically are you disputing from the above list? If anything?
    I'm disputing that any of it has to do with meddling in an election or Russian collusion, and saying that you swallowed the official story because you were told to.
    The anti-Trumper's new mantra:

“B-b-but muh White supremacy”

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are any of you disputing any of the above?
    my post 13.
    But it's like trying to stop a waterfall by plugging up a sink.
    MS media pumps out the garbage at such a rate it's easier just to ignore the noise

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Papadopolis had no contact with Russians. he had contact with "the professor" (Halperin) who said he had contact with Joseph Mifsud.

Manafort had extensive contact with Ukraine Party of Regions because of his career.

Flynn had contact with Kislyak as part of his normal incoming duites as NSC advisor

Stone contacted WIKI to find out what the Emails were - WIKI is not a "clearing house for Russian intel"\

I could go on but what's the point? There was no collusion/conspiracy and Mueller will say that
    1) Where does it say Papadopolis had contact with Russians?
    2) Ok, and it was a criminal and corrupt career that he hid from the IRS and other authorities.
    3) Nobody said differently.
    4) Stone lies, Why would he want to know what the emails were? It absolutely is a clearing house for Russian intel.

Plenty of burger, you tried and failed to refute 4 of my 6 burgers.

LOCK HIM UP!

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

We know the GOP will freak out when the handcuffs come out and several dozen prominent Republicans will be arrested.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

1) Where does it say Papadopolis had contact with Russians?
    2) Ok, and it was a criminal and corrupt career that he hid from the IRS and other authorities.
    3) Nobody said differently.
    4) Stone lies, Why would he want to know what the emails were? It absolutely is a clearing house for Russian intel.

Plenty of burger, you tried and failed to refute 4 of my 6 burgers.
    Link us up to data supporting your assertion that Wiki is a clearing house for Russian intel.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Every 5th grader across the nation knows that Donald Trump is a liar, cheat, traitor, corrupt, mentally unstable, and unsuitable to be president.

And everyone knows that the Trump base of idiots are no smarter than 5th graders!

I can't be anymore honest than that!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Jarod (02-22-2019)