Thread: Trump's Emergency Order Is Unconstitutional!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Default Trump's Emergency Order Is Unconstitutional!

After researching my copy of the Constitution I find that I need to revise my opinion about Trump’s Executive Emergency Order. There’s no power/authority in my copy of the Constitution that allows for the Congress to broaden/add to the Powers of the President without a constitutional amendment. Therefore I have to say that every Executive Emergency Order signed into law by any President was and will be a violation of the Constitution, Including Donald J. Trump’s order.

Just like the War Powers Act laws created by the Congress, there is no constitutional authority for any of them either.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,034 Times in 14,529 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    After researching my copy of the Constitution I find that I need to revise my opinion about Trump’s Executive Emergency Order. There’s no power/authority in my copy of the Constitution that allows for the Congress to broaden/add to the Powers of the President without a constitutional amendment. Therefore I have to say that every Executive Emergency Order signed into law by any President was and will be a violation of the Constitution, Including Donald J. Trump’s order.

Just like the War Powers Act laws created by the Congress, there is no constitutional authority for any of them either.
    I believe all EOs can only affect Federal issues...not State issues. Which is why the $10 min wage that Obama enacted, and trump immediately did away with, only affected Fed workers.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 80 Posts

There is not enough turd polish in the world to hide the nasty stink of this about to fail trump over-reach.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by bhoyal View Post
    There is not enough turd polish in the world to hide the nasty stink of this about to fail trump over-reach.
    Obama did more than his fair share of unconstitutional overreach!!!!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Obama did more than his fair share of unconstitutional overreach!!!!
    I do not think Obama is president.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    I do not think Obama is president.
    A welcome reminder friend!!! I can only imaging what leftist main stream media would be saying about Trump if he had sent 150 billion $ to Iran and turned his back on his own red line, huh buddy???

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

A welcome reminder friend!!! I can only imaging what leftist main stream media would be saying about Trump if he had sent 150 billion $ to Iran and turned his back on his own red line, huh buddy???
    Making up shit again. Obama did not give Iran our money. He gave them back the money America took from them. It was theirs.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-22-2019)

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Making up shit again. Obama did not give Iran our money. He gave them back the money America took from them. It was theirs.
    It became OURS when it was in our banks and Iran took our embassy folks hostage. That loot was a fine for crimes against America, or are you too sympathetic for the largest perpetrator and financier of terrorism in the middle east? Why in hell do you suppose Obama sent them pallets of cash? It's usage is near impossible to be traced!!!!!

What would your leftist media be saying and doing if Trump sent Iran pallets of cash????? If you can't answer that, I'll understand!!!