Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Add another Radicalized Right Wing Terrorist to the list.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Default Add another Radicalized Right Wing Terrorist to the list.

Coast Guard officer, self-described white nationalist, planned terror attack to 'kill almost every last person,' feds say

A U.S. Coast Guard lieutenant and self-described white nationalist planned a domestic terrorist attack targeting politicians and journalists, federal prosecutors say in court papers.

Christopher Paul Hasson was arrested last week on gun and drug charges, but intended "to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country," according to court documents filed Tuesday in the U.S. District Court in Maryland.

Hasson was scheduled to appear in court Thursday afternoon in Maryland.

Hasson has been stockpiling weapons since 2017, the government said, and created a list of targets including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Allegedly expressing extremist views for years, Hasson viewed pro-Russian, neo-fascist, and neo-Nazi literature thousands of times between January 2017 and 2019. He once wrote, "I am dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on the earth" in an email draft, court documents said.

Authorities found 15 guns and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition in Hasson's apartment. While working as an acquisitions officer in Washington, D.C., Hasson routinely read the manifesto by far-right domestic terrorist Anders Breivik, who killed 77 Norwegian citizens in 2011.

In a letter Hasson sent to himself, he called for "focused violence" and said he is a "long-time White nationalist."

Coast Guard Chief Warrant Officer Barry Lane, spokesman for U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters, said in a statement that the arrest was part of an investigation led by the Coast Guard.

"An active duty Coast Guard member, stationed at Coast Guard Headquarters in Washington, DC, was arrested last week on illegal weapons and drug charges as a result of an ongoing investigation led by the Coast Guard Investigative Service, in cooperation with the FBI and Department of Justice. Because this is an open investigation, the Coast Guard has no further details at this time," Lane said.

To "increase his ability to conduct attacks," Hasson also abused the narcotic tramadol and collected 30 bottles of human growth hormone, according to court documents.

He wrote a list of targets on Jan. 17 that included prominent Democratic congressional leaders and MSNBC and CNN media personalities. Court documents identified some targets as Democratic Sens. Pelosi, Charles Schumer, Elizabeth Warren, Kirsten Gillibrand, Cory Booker and Kamala Harris, as well as Democratic Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Maxine Waters and Ilhan Omar. Journalists listed included CNN's Chris Cuomo and MSNBC's Ari Melber.

That day, Hasson also entered Google searches for "best place in dc to see congress people," "where do most senators live in dc" and "civil war if trump impeached," court documents said.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

evince (02-22-2019), Guno צְבִי (02-21-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

But But But Jussie LIED
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

christiefan915 (02-21-2019), evince (02-22-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Updated list of Radicalized Right Wing Extremists committing Terrorism against US

Coast Guard Officer Arrested And Accused Of Being A 'Domestic Terrorist'

A U.S. Coast Guard officer stationed in Washington D.C. is accused of being a domestic terrorist. FBI agents arrested Lieutenant Christoper Paul Hasson and seized a stockpile of weapons and ammunition from his home in Silver Spring, Maryland.
    The filings claim he planned to kill politicians and journalists from a list of targets that included House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, and CNN anchor Don Lemon.*Prosecutors described Hasson as a white nationalist who planned "to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country."
    "The defendant is a domestic terrorist, bent on committing acts dangerous to human life that are intended to affect governmental conduct," prosecutors wrote.
    They said that Hasson was inspired by Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian terrorist who killed 77 people in a pair of attacks in 2011.
    Hasson was arrested on charges of illegal weapons and drug possession but prosecutors said that those charges are the “the proverbial tip of the iceberg.”

On Friday, authorities arrested Sayoc, alleging in a criminal complaint that he was responsible for sending at least 13 potential explosive devices to prominent Democratic and media figures across the country in recent days — including Obama, Clinton, Soros, former attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr. and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.). “He was crazed, that’s the best word for him,” said Debra Gureghian, the general manager of New River Pizza and Fresh Kitchen in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., where Sayoc worked for several months. “There was something really off with him.”

I hate the damn left-wing Liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the Nation, trying to turn the country into a communist state.
    Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg’s book. I’d like to kill everyone in the Mainstream Media. But I know these people were inaccessible to me. I couldn’t get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chicken shit liberals that vote in these traitorous people.
    Liberals are a pest, like termites. Millions of them. Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather.
    I’d like to encourage other like minded people to do what I’ve done. If life ain’t worth living anymore, don’t just kill yourself. Do something for your country before you go. Go Kill Liberals!

Jeremy Christian shouted during his arrest after he brutally stabbed two Americans “Kill all Christians, Muslims and Jews. You call it terrorism. I call it Patriotism!”

“You blacks are killing white people on the streets everyday and raping white women everyday,” Mr. Roof said during his shooting rampage that killed nine African-American churchgoers

James Alex Fields Jr was charged with second-degree murder, one count of hit-and-run, failure to stop with injury and three counts of malicious wounding. On his social media accounts, Fields “expressed and promoted his belief that white people are superior to other races and peoples; expressed support of the social and racial policies of Adolf Hitler and Nazi-era Germany, including the Holocaust; and espoused violence against African Americans, Jewish people and members of other racial; ethnic and religious groups he perceived to be non-white.”
    Fields is registered as member of Trump's Republican Party.

“We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

evince (02-22-2019), Guno צְבִי (02-21-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Merged.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    But But But Jussie LIED
    Yeah, isn't it funny. That's all they got and it's freaking killing them. Nothing about the Radicalized Right Wing Coast Guard officer's planned killing spree.
    They just continue to suck Trump's dick daily.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    Yeah, isn't it funny. That's all they got and it's freaking killing them. Nothing about the Radicalized Right Wing Coast Guard officer's planned killing spree.
    There has been plenty of this discussed already. There is already a thread on it. You folks are a day late and a dollar short. Dumb fucks.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well that's because Black and Brown Dudes are Scary to them.

Little Girls get kinda emotional and Pee Pee in Panties
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-21-2019)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Still nothing from them about the Radicalized Right Wing Coast Guard officer's planned killing spree.

You think things would be different if the guy was a flaming leftists?

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well the Trump base (backwoods hillbillies) are scary to me.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Still nothing from them about the Radicalized Right Wing Coast Guard officer's planned killing spree.

You think things would be different if the guy was a flaming leftists?
    Yes they would be different; when it actually happened and Republicans were shot at, you morons tried to run away from the FACT the guy was a typical Trump hating leftist loony.

Congressional Shooter Was A Bernie Bro Who Joined ‘Terminate The Republican Party’ Facebook Group
    http://thefederalist.com/2017/06/14/...acebook-group/
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Yes they would be different; when it actually happened and Republicans were shot at, you morons tried to run away from the FACT the guy was a typical Trump hating leftist loony.

Congressional Shooter Was A Bernie Bro Who Joined ‘Terminate The Republican Party’ Facebook Group
    http://thefederalist.com/2017/06/14/...acebook-group/
    'leftist looney' lol

you're either doing satire here or one fuckin confused hick!

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

for every liberal who freaks out and attacks society in general or conservative assholes specifically, there are at least 1000 wingnut white supremacists shooting up the place

the media never ever mentions that, weird

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    'leftist looney' lol

you're either doing satire here or one fuckin confused hick!
    You're either being a moron here or one brain dead dumb fuck!
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    for every liberal who freaks out and attacks society in general or conservative assholes specifically, there are at least 1000 wingnut white supremacists shooting up the place

Lie and LAME. What is it with you low IQ leftist morons on steroids and your propensity to lie and fabricate pure unadulterated bullshit? Is it because your ideology is based on lies?

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    You're either being a moron here or one brain dead dumb fuck!