Thread: Coast Guard Officer Allegations

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Coast Guard Officer Allegations

The Coast Guard Officer Christopher Paul was arrested for stock piling drugs and weapons, but the headlines all read that he was planning a racist attack. Has anybody seen any evidence that he was planning a racist attack? For that matter, has anybody seen any evidence that he was planning any attack at all?

I saw that he was "dreaming of a way to kill every last person on earth, "and that he wrote "Much blood will have to be spilled to get whitey off the couch. ... They will die as will the traitors who actively work toward our demise". Was he for equal opportunity killing when he was dreaming of killing everybody, or does he have a special grudge against "whitey"?
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,566 Times in 17,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

The cops. They really do not have you on the top of their communications list.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Bourbon (02-25-2019), ThatOwlWoman (02-21-2019)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The cops. They really do not have you on the top of their communications list.
    Looks like nobody has any reason to believe he was a racist or that he was planning an attack

5. The Following User Groans At Evmetro For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (02-22-2019)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 80 Posts

From FOX NEWS:

In September 2017, Hasson sent himself a draft letter that he had written to a neo-Nazi leader and "identified himself as a White Nationalist for over 30 years and advocated for 'focused violence' in order to establish a white homeland," prosecutors wrote. Hasson routinely read portions of a manifesto written by Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik that prosecutors said instructs would-be assailants to collect firearms, food, disguises and survival tools, court papers said. Breivik, a right-wing extremist, is serving a 21-year sentence for killing 77 people in a 2011 bomb-and-shooting rampage.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/feds-coas...t-of-lawmakers

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bhoyal For This Post:

christiefan915 (02-21-2019), ThatOwlWoman (02-21-2019)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Legion thinks the FBI just randomly picked out an innocent man for a terrorist claim. They track these guys for a long time before they act. They gather evidence and have checked out his history and his communications. Or maybe it is a terrible left wing plot started by Soros?

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ok, then, it looks like everybody agrees this is nothing more than a firearms possession and a drug charge. by a white person who is loyal to his country.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Ok, then, it looks like everybody agrees this is nothing more than a firearms possession and a drug charge. by a white person who is loyal to his country.
    Nobody said that. The facts are not out until the police release them. They have a hit list and manifesto type speech on his computer. Why do you jerk around like this?

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nobody said that. The facts are not out until the police release them. They have a hit list and manifesto type speech on his computer. Why do you jerk around like this?

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The guy targeted the same people that Trump has targeted verbally and urged action against. He used Trump language like calling Warren Poca. There is no doubt where this white power type got his inspiration.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The guy targeted the same people that Trump has targeted verbally and urged action against. He used Trump language like calling Warren Poca. There is no doubt where this white power type got his inspiration.
    Who did he actually target? I have been looking for where he actually did something besides the firearms possession and drug charges, but all I can find are writings that are only alleged to be his that have no proven intent. These writings did mention getting whitey off the couch, but of course it cannot be proven that the comments are his or that he had any intent to actually target whitey. Who did he target?

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have not been looking. It is easy to find. He had an excel spreadsheet for his hitlist nd it included AOC, Podesta, Blumenthal, and other Dems. His computer showed searches for like "do senators and Supreme Court judges have protection" and "where do senators live in DC".
    He bought body armor. He said online he has been a skinhead for 30 years. He was obsessed with neo-Nazi views online,. He said he wanted to use violence to create a white homeland.
    He was a backer and a fan of Breivik.
    I suppose that could be normal in Legions right wing world, but the FBI and police found it alarming. Most of us do.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You have not been looking. It is easy to find. He had an excel spreadsheet for his hitlist nd it included AOC, Podesta, Blumenthal, and other Dems. His computer showed searches for like "do senators and Supreme Court judges have protection" and "where do senators live in DC".
    He bought body armor. He said online he has been a skinhead for 30 years. He was obsessed with neo-Nazi views online,. He said he wanted to use violence to create a white homeland.
    He was a backer and a fan of Breivik.
    I suppose that could be normal in Legions right wing world, but the FBI and police found it alarming. Most of us do.
    I have not found where it was proven that he intended to act on the those writings, and I cannot find where it was proven that they were his. I cannot find where the intent of the writings was proven, and I cannot find proof that the writings were not a manuscript for a book or movie. Please provide links to this evidence that you claim to have.

16. #13 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

I have not found where it was proven that he intended to act on the those writings, and I cannot find where it was proven that they were his. I cannot find where the intent of the writings was proven, and I cannot find proof that the writings were not a manuscript for a book or movie. Please provide links to this evidence that you claim to have.
    This is a very slippery slope. There's no question he will deny any allegations against him unless he's full lunatic. That's a given.
    The fact is, his intentions will probably never be known now since he's been arrested.
    But, just how far should they have left him go? Should they have increased surveillance on him and let him (possibly) proceed with
    what seems to be his intentions? If they did and he happened to get by them and did attempt what seems to be his intentions and
    actually killed someone, that would be negligence, no? Who would be responsible then?

I don't dispute what you've written, but just how far should we allow those who post hatred and apparent intentions go?
    I wouldn't want to be the person responsible for making that determination. How far would you have allowed this individual
    to go? Would you have waited and possibly watched this individual carry out what seems to be a horrific act?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Everyone agrees that if he wanted to establish a White Nation, then he was a racist.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Who did he actually target? I have been looking for where he actually did something besides the firearms possession and drug charges, but all I can find are writings that are only alleged to be his that have no proven intent. These writings did mention getting whitey off the couch, but of course it cannot be proven that the comments are his or that he had any intent to actually target whitey. Who did he target?

Is there any chance you could stop being a moron even if just for a moment

19. The Following User Says Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

domer76 (02-24-2019)