Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are the radicalized right wing extremists obsessed with Justin Smollett?

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

sounds like Empire is going to start the next season with Smollet's character being murdered by white supremacists.......

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 35 Times in 34 Posts

You have to be kidding, right?
    This incident has no similarity to the Travon case.
    Are you getting high?

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeepGrind View Post
    you are stupid christie. you do realize cops have to cross every t and dot every i, and do their actual investigative job, right?
    No, I think they just make snap judgments based on their feels.

What is your problem? At that point in the timeline cops put out a release saying it probably was not a hoax. I didn't say the timeline stopped there, or didn't change.

"I believe things without proof" - christifan
    You literally just said you would believe someone absent of any evidence. most times it's impossible to prove a negative. The only reason this time we were able to is because of how dumb this guy was.
    You really are lying reaching. What I said was that I was taking the attack at face value until or unless there was evidence to the contrary. Now it looks like cops have that evidence so I'm waiting to see what comes next.

she's really... really.. not too bright. sad.
    You've misquoted me and outright lied about what I said and I'm the one who's not too bright? Get over yourself. Try being absolutely honest for once, it'll be painful at first but I have faith in your persistence.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Exactly (and what I said earlier). The cops have a job to do even if they didn’t believe the story.
    And it's like I just told dummy Grind, at one point in the timeline they made a public announcement that there was no conclusive proof that it was a hoax.

I think it's funny that you and Grind talk like you know what the cops thought of this from the beginning.

― Charles Dickens

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gomer View Post
    Jussie Smollett indeed advanced the seditious cause of Barack's Zombie Apocalypse army [barack's own sons regiment]. the deepstate produces ALL media and it is all fake news. it is a production. I hope all productions of the deepstate will end. DEATHTOTHEDEEPSTATE! it has been a horror shit show to me for 50+ years
    Gomie, I've always been curious about what "Barack's Zombie Apocalypse Army" means, can you clear that up?

― Charles Dickens

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The New York Times and CNN far right media, really?

New York Times report by Sopan Deb says that "several news outlets including CNN reported that law enforcement sources unnamed in the news item said the brothers had told investigators they were paid to take part in a hoax". Everyone is lawyered up. Today "the Chicago police announced that they consider Smollett a suspect in the filing of a false report" according to that far right media paper New York Times.

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    And it's like I just told dummy Grind, at one point in the timeline they made a public announcement that there was no conclusive proof that it was a hoax.

I think it's funny that you and Grind think you know what the cops thought of this from the beginning.
    I have said nothing about what the cops thought. Re-read what I wrote. I said even if the cops thought his story wasn’t real they had a job to do to follow up on what he claimed.

It was just announced today he’s facing charges for filing a false report. What more do you need?

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn't think this was a political post. A crime in Chicago, one of thousands.
    I'm unclear the relationship between the Smollett case and the Mueller investigation.

This is were the liberals blame Trump for the hoax. If Trump wasn't president Smollett would have never pulled off this hoax. This is the liberal mindset, don't take responsibility and deflect blame to someone else. It's not Smollett's fault for doing something stupid, it's Trumps fault for the environment he created in the country. I can hear the stupidity now.

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I have said nothing about what the cops thought. Re-read what I wrote. I said even if the cops thought his story wasn’t real they had a job to do to follow up on what he claimed.

It was just announced today he’s facing charges for filing a false report. What more do you need?
    If the cops have enough evidence to charge him (and the greedy brothers too, I hope), then I accept that.

At least on JPP this entire Smollett thing was just an excuse for cons to bash liberals because we gave Smollett the benefit of the doubt.

― Charles Dickens

10. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you are here for a purpose. your purpose for being here is to advance the cause for which barack was your champion. you are here, working for what you delusionally believe is righteous to you. you are Barack's Zombie Apocalypse army. you are a zombie. your life is to serve the purpose of "allah"/ Lucifer/ [satan]. you are doing jihad for your imposter "allah"/ Lucifer/ [satan]. you know not what you do. you are as a zombie. indeed.
    Sweet. Maybe I'll change my name to Sally.

― Charles Dickens

11. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    If the cops have enough evidence to charge him (and the greedy brothers too, I hope), then I accept that.

At least on JPP this entire Smollett thing was just an excuse for cons to bash liberals because we gave Smollett the benefit of the doubt.
    What do you think the Democrats/liberals were doing when the assault was first reported? Bashing conservatives. It takes two to tango.

12. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

I guess they think it's a win for Trump... somehow.

13. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I do not know what that means, but you should definitely change your testimonies.
    Oops sorry gomes, it's from a Tim Burton movie.

― Charles Dickens

14. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Smollett is selfish and self-absorbed. It was all about him and an extra 15 minutes of headlines and attention. In a city with serious crime issues and un-famous adults and children getting assaulted and killed, he took it upon himself to go out and make up a fake political "crime" where he would star as the victim. He diverted much-needed law enforcement duties for actual crimes committed against people that he cares nothing about. I don't want to know anything about whatever his psychological, mental or emotional issues are or how he needs to be rehabilitated or who is going to take him by the hand and teach him right from wrong. This was so wrong on so many levels. He made his bed. Let him lay in it. If he lays in it long enough, he might do a little introspection and discover it's not all about him. Maybe he'll turn himself around.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

15. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

I must disagree. he did it for the cause/ the revolution/ jihad. he will not repent. he is as hellbent as these TDS sickos/ Barack's Zombie Apocalypse army enemy combatants here @jpp
    Redemption is available for everyone.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.