Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are the radicalized right wing extremists obsessed with Justin Smollett?

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,184 Times in 25,719 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    LOL
    I love that you care about that sarcastic quote and it's the single piece of racist evidence you ever quote of me. I fucking love it, my nigga.
    Pretending again. I've enough of your posts over the years to stand by what I wrote. You're just not as honest about it as people like volsrock or CFM.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeepGrind View Post
    this incident IS a real incident of racial violence, against white people. This man was trying to stoke racial tensions in america and could have caused a great amount of harm. At the very least the next time this happens (actually), fewer people will believe it because of Jussie's actions.

p.s. you were wrong about this and I was right.
    Do you really think his motives were to stoke racial tensions in America or was he only thinking about his career? Trying to hype his upcoming record? Get sympathy so the show wouldn't axe his ass?

I don't think people realize how lucky this country was. Imagine if he hadn't chosen the wrong camera to video this? Imagine if video of him being allegedly beaten had leaked out from TMZ? Can you imagine the unrest in Chicago? The locals would have lit it on fire and made Ferguson look like a walk in the park. While I think there was great potential of that happening, I don't think that was his intent. I could be wrong. I just think he is a self centered millennial cock gobbler who was only thinking about himself and didn't think through the consequences.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTrash24/7 View Post
    His color had nothing to do with it. I didn't believe him because the story made no sense.

1) 2am and a 24hour subway?
    2) sub zero temperatures?
    3) Guys just happened upon him who were "white Trump supporters" and recognized him from Empire? Come on, I don't know anyone that watches that show
    4) They just happened to have a bottle of bleach on them?
    5) They just happened to have a rope on them?
    6) And these two white guys were just trolling left wing Chicago in an affluent left wing neighborhood at 2am?

None of it made any logical sense to any thinking person. Of course you believed it because that is what you want to believe about Trump supporters. Because you are a nasty lying cunt. I hope you are kidnapped by ISIS and they do unspeakable things to you and your dead body is found lying on a river bank. You deserve that much
    Apparently the cops weren't so eager to discount it from the start as you were. For somebody who's so invested in conspiracy theories I'm surprised you didn't believe it, but then again, he's black.

― Charles Dickens

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 35 Times in 34 Posts

I'm truly amazed at a person like you.
    Smollet could apologize tomorrow and you would still believe the evil white man committed the act.

I hate the words liberals use like racist, sexist, Nazi, white privilege when ever there is a disagreement. However, I do have to say you are a bigot.
    I feel sorry for you with all the hate you have inside of you.

I'm surprised you mention the media since the media is a friend to liberals.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Who told you that's the reason he wasn't believed?
    Because she like Cawackjob distill everything down to race. It helps them avoid discussing sensitive topics that they can't argue very well

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    "Not long after these tweets surfaced, Chicago Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi wrote on Twitter, "Media reports anout [sic] the Empire incident being a hoax are unconfirmed by case detectives. Supt Eddie Johnson has contacted @ABC7Chicago to state on the record that we have no evidence to support their reporting and their supposed CPD sources are uninformed and inaccurate."
    you are stupid christie. you do realize cops have to cross every t and dot every i, and do their actual investigative job, right?

I did decide for myself, moron. I decided to believe him unless there was proof to the contrary.
    "I believe things without proof" - christifan
    You literally just said you would believe someone absent of any evidence. most times it's impossible to prove a negative. The only reason this time we were able to is because of how dumb this guy was.

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Yeah, we saw that. That's my point. You are really stupid and this proves it. You are even willing to be proud of being stupid. LOL
    she's really... really.. not too bright. sad.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 43 Times in 37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Do you really think his motives were to stoke racial tensions in America or was he only thinking about his career? Trying to hype his upcoming record? Get sympathy so the show wouldn't axe his ass?

I don't think people realize how lucky this country was. Imagine if he hadn't chosen the wrong camera to video this? Imagine if video of him being allegedly beaten had leaked out from TMZ? Can you imagine the unrest in Chicago? The locals would have lit it on fire and made Ferguson look like a walk in the park. While I think there was great potential of that happening, I don't think that was his intent. I could be wrong. I just think he is a self centered millennial cock gobbler who was only thinking about himself and didn't think through the consequences.
    Definitely sympathy .... He's also up for the NAACP Image Award .

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Apparently the cops weren't so eager to discount it from the start as you were. For somebody who's so invested in conspiracy theories I'm surprised you didn't believe it, but then again, he's black.
    cops aren't people on a messageboard you fucking dumbass! for all we know they DID think it was bullshit after 5 minutes just like me, but still had a actual job to do. Why is it so hard to understand that posting on a messageboard and being an actual investigator are not the same thing?

---

Grind is basically right

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Dude, the irony of this post considering you were the first person on the board to post about this story and anyone who questioned it you basically called a liar and denier. You haven’t stepped up and admitted you were wrong and now you want people to stop talking about it?
    Got to that thread and post the link the backs up your claim.

I dare you ... I double dare you ...
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post

i can't specualte to as his intentions, beyond him being friends with kamala harris who was trying to get an anti-lynching bill through.

maybe it was just career based as being a "victim" is obviously so lucrative these days, but at the very least this fall out would have been a peripheral bonus.

---

Grind is basically right

11. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeepGrind View Post
    cops aren't people on a messageboard you fucking dumbass! for all we know they DID think it was bullshit after 5 minutes just like me, but still had a actual job to do. Why is it so hard to understand that posting on a messageboard and being an actual investigator are not the same thing?
    Exactly (and what I said earlier). The cops have a job to do even if they didn’t believe the story.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (02-20-2019)

13. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Got to that thread and post the link the backs up your claim.

I dare you ... I double dare you ...

Christifan just posted it a few posts back.

14. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 43 Times in 37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquezrocks View Post
    Definitely sympathy .... He's also up for the NAACP Image Award .

They should give it to him .....

15. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Christiecrite knows that trained investigators are highly experienced at detecting bullshit.
    I also know that trained investigators have a failure rate just like any other profession, leggiecrite.

― Charles Dickens

16. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"Oddly", none of your examples are anything like Jussie the joke's hate hoax.
    They involve people being attacked out of the blue, which is what Jussie tried to claim.

― Charles Dickens