Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump's Russian Allies are already flooding social media with anit-Dem propaganda

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    "people that would have voted for Hillary, read BS from Russian trolls, were not able to identify it as trolling, and therefore decided to vote for Trump"
    Pretty much, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    I'd be embarrassed to even admit that , but here they are not only admitting it, they have been repeating it over and over for two years.
    It's like inmates at an insane asylum standing out front by the fences, yelling at people walking by "hey look at us, we're stupid"
    Do we really want those people choosing our leaders.
    No, which is why anyone who voted for Trump should have their voting rights rescinded because they simply can't be trusted with the responsibility.

So....thanks for making the case that you people shouldn't be trusted, and that you're stupid.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Callinectes (02-20-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Cypress;2898486]What you imagine happened in your mind is not a reflection of objective reality.

As far back as 2002, liberals and democrats were expressing shock that your president - George Dumbya Bush - could be naïve enough to gaze into Vladimir Putin baby blues, become smitten with him, and declare his undying love for the devious Russian dictator.
    Well, I do seem to remember W saying he thought he could trust him, which I thought was naive. But it could also be construed as being diplomatic. And since we're dredging up ex-presidents here, you want to talk about all the times obama called putin an untrustworthy snake? All the times he called on the russian people to overthrow him? How about obama trusting iran so much he gave them almost 2 billion taxpayer dollars to go along with that fucked up nuke deal of his?

As for the Cold War, that conflict was won by both Democrats and Republicans.
    Yeah! What the hell happened with that!?
    The fact that anti-Vietnam war liberals thought that fighting in a regional civil war in southeast Asia had nothing to do with protecting American security does not objectively represent that liberals ran up the white flag to the Soviet Union.
    Yeah, pretty much the same conclusion Nixon came to when he finally brought the troops home

Liberals have always had more credibility in lecturing Soviet communists about the superiority of western liberal democracy - because we actually believe in western liberal democracy and consider it worth defending
    Yeah, probably because "liberals" don't exist anymore, and you're right, conservatives don't believe a pure democracy is worth defending
    Republicans have shown over and over and over that their goal is to subvert mob rule,
    FTFY

gerrymander election results,
    Don't talk to me about gerrymandering. I live in Broward county Florida. This place has been gerrymandered by the democrat party since at least the 50s

request Kremlin help in winning elections,
    Wut?
    and thwart the will of the MOB.
    FTFY
    Conservatives never had any street credibility lecturing the Kremlin about the superiority of western liberal democracy.
    Well duh. Like I said above, why would we be "lecturing the Kremlin about the superiority of western liberal democracy" when we don't believe in it?
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung