Thread: Bernie is looking for a younger woman lol

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    So you say.
    Isn't it interesting how lefties conflate their unsubstantiated opinions and verifiable facts?

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Isn't it interesting how lefties conflate their unsubstantiated opinions and verifiable facts?
    Maybe they don't know the difference.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Democratic 2020 presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders followed in Sen. Cory Booker's footsteps on Tuesday night by indicating he would consider a woman running mate should he win the party's nomination.

"I think we would look for somebody who is maybe not of the same gender that I am, and maybe someone who might be a couple of years younger than me, and somebody who can take the progressive banner as vice president and carry it all over this county to help us with our agenda, and help us to rally the American people," Sanders told The Young Turks, a left-leaning media organization.

The old Bolshevik is looking for a younger woman lol.

Some things never change.

Could democrats be any more beholden to identify politics? That’s a rhetorical question.
    It would be a mistake to judge all Democrats by the words of one person. And it is highly misleading to phrase it the way you did. 'Looking for a younger woman.' That caries a different connotation than the way he said it. But then that is a common mistake often made by conservatives. Just as shallow as identity politics. Trying to rephrase, redefine the argument of the opposition instead of making your own point.

To me, that is a sign that one has no good argument if the best they can do is to attempt to put words in somebody else's mouth.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maybe they don't know the difference.
    Now, that's obvious.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Now, that's obvious.
    Does it rise to the level of a verifiable fact?

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Did you already forget when John McCain picked the least qualified vice president ever, just because she's a woman?
    How was she less qualified than Obama was? Be specific.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    This is pretty much what the vp position is for now. Obama needed support among old white men, so he picked Biden. Trump needed support among religious Christians, so he picked Pence. Welcome to American politics.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Does it rise to the level of a verifiable fact?
    Are you saying that their unsubstantiated opinions rise to the level of fact?

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you saying that their unsubstantiated opinions rise to the level of fact?
    I'm asking if thinking it's obvious that liberals can't differentiate between their unsubstantiated opinions and facts is a verifiable fact.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,561 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Sad that rightys are unable to see the evidence that the time of women in politics is now. The Dems elected a lot of females 2018. The reds can just stay with their fat old rich men until they sink into the mud they live in. But old man Bernie can see the future. Younger woman? That leaves a lot of women for a 77 year old to pick from.
    I personally see Bernie as too old. Same for Trump. He is the typical fat old rich white man the reds pick.
    The women hating rightys will regret childishly attacking women in Congress, particularly at the chiildish level they use on AOC.

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm asking if thinking it's obvious that liberals can't differentiate between their unsubstantiated opinions and facts is a verifiable fact.
    I understood what you were asking. It's why I asked that question.

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Sad that rightys are unable to see the evidence that the time of women in politics is now. The Dems elected a lot of females 2018. The reds can just stay with their fat old rich men until they sink into the mud they live in. But old man Bernie can see the future. Younger woman? That leaves a lot of women for a 77 year old to pick from.
    I personally see Bernie as too old. Same for Trump. He is the typical fat old rich white man the reds pick.
    The women hating rightys will regret childishly attacking women in Congress, particularly at the chiildish level they use on AOC.
    How does picking someone BECAUSE they're female make sense? Aren't you supposed to pick someone based on qualifications not what's between their legs?

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdberg View Post
    Sad that rightys are unable to see the evidence that the time of women in politics is now.
    Why? Because they have vaginas?

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,169 Times in 5,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Democratic 2020 presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders followed in Sen. Cory Booker's footsteps on Tuesday night by indicating he would consider a woman running mate should he win the party's nomination.

"I think we would look for somebody who is maybe not of the same gender that I am, and maybe someone who might be a couple of years younger than me, and somebody who can take the progressive banner as vice president and carry it all over this county to help us with our agenda, and help us to rally the American people," Sanders told The Young Turks, a left-leaning media organization.

The old Bolshevik is looking for a younger woman lol.

Some things never change.

Could democrats be any more beholden to identify politics? That’s a rhetorical question.
    Isn't that what Senator McCain did in the 2008 election when he picked Sarah Paloon as VP?
    Unfortunately for him, she lost him the election and gave us eight years of President Obama.

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How does picking someone BECAUSE they're female make sense? Aren't you supposed to pick someone based on qualifications not what's between their legs?
    It's insane. DEMOCRATS seem to genuinely think that a person's inherited traits - which the candidate has no control over - make them qualified for public office.

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    Isn't that what Senator McCain did in the 2008 election when he picked Sarah Paloon as VP?
    Was it?