Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Immigrants are bring crime into the USA

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,654 Times in 17,915 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

It appears that Althea is hiding under her desk.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

" U.S. Taxpayers Pay about $1.2 Billion to Incarcerate Illegal Immigrants
    By Austin Yack

May 2, 2017 5:02 PM

The U.S. Department of Justice released statistics today regarding aliens incarcerated in the Federal Bureau of Prisons. It found that as of March 25, there were 41,528 illegal immigrants in its prison system. The cost of this to the American taxpayer runs into the billions.

Of the 41,528 inmates, 22,541 have already received immigration orders for removal. Meanwhile, 13,886 aliens are being investigated by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement for “possible removal,” and 5,101 aliens are “still pending adjudication.” (Pending adjudication means that a final disposition has yet to be settled, but ICE officers have charged these inmates under deportation cases.)
    Comments

Which is to say that U.S. taxpayers are spending in the ballpark of $1.2 billion per year on the incarceration of illegal immigrants. The Federal Bureau of Prisons spends on average $29,226 per year on each inmate (this average takes into account all inmates, including those who need high security, medium security, and low security). Moreover, U.S. taxpayers are footing a bill of roughly $660 million per year — or $1.8 million per day — for inmates who have already received deportation orders."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Tkaffen (02-20-2019)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    MS13 was created by the US, and then deported South. Any complaints from you?

The new Ambassador to Venezuela was the author of the Venezuela hit squads, and the Iran/Contra deal under Reagan. Any complaints from you?

The point is, and you are too prejudice to see it, is that all nationalities commit crimes, even yours. Some less like the asylum seekers from the South. Some more like the native born American.

Want to know why they come here? Here is just one reason:

https://www.rt.com/usa/449756-abrams...a-iran-contra/

— Dr. Jill Stein�� (@DrJillStein) January 26, 2019

As the Reagan administration’s assistant secretary of state for human rights in the 1980s, Abrams supported the US-backed dictators in Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras in their campaigns of repression, including death squads. He was also involved in working with Iran to arming the US-backed rebels in Nicaragua, the infamous Iran-Contra scandal.

Abrams was eventually convicted of lying to Congress about Iran-Contra, but was pardoned right away by President George H.W. Bush. In the 1990s, Abrams became a founding member of the Project for a New American Century, a hawkish neoconservative think-tank.

During the 1980s, the Salvadoran government slaughtered perhaps 70,000 people in.ways so ghastly there's no contemporary equivalent, except maybe for ISIS. Elliott Abrams was a key figure making it happen. He later said he considered this to be a "fabulous achievement.” pic.twitter.com/WS0tv37rBv
    — Jon Schwarz (@schwarz) January 25, 2019

He returned to the corridors of power in 2001, as a director on the National Security Council for President George W. Bush. He played a key role in the 2002 attempted coup in Venezuela against President Hugo Chavez, and was one of the architects of the 2003 Iraq war.

We made it impossible for them to stay there.
    HORSE MIERDA.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Tkaffen (02-20-2019)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Have a link to demonstrate thats factual
    Already posted one about Abrams, and it seems you erased it from the post. Now here is one about MS13, and I am sure you can find more if you really wanted to:

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/a...rise-of-ms-13/

You might just inform yourself, and read this:

https://louisproyect.org/2018/06/24/...on-immigrants/
    Last edited by Old Trapper; 02-20-2019 at 11:07 AM.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    We should be more concerned about the diseases they are bringing in
    Got a link for that?
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 35 Times in 34 Posts

Great comeback. At least you haven’t denied the numbers. I was expecting to be called a racist for the 578th time because you disagree with me.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tkaffen View Post
    Why do liberals make the argument that because illegal immigrants commit less crime than native Born Americans that’s acceptable.
    Zero crime, zero murders and violent crime is the only acceptable measure.

The CATO Institute reported that there were 37,776 arrests of illegal immigrants. The arrest rate was 40% less than for native born Americans. SO WHAT.
    There was 37,776 arrests that should never have happened.
    The homicide rate was about 46% higher for native born Americans. SO FUCKIN WHAT!
    The homicide rate committed by illegals was 3.7 per 100,000. The nearly four murders for every 100,000 should never happen.

I forgot to mention this study was just for the state of Texas.

I wish you liberals were in charge of notifying the spouse and children of their husband or father murdered by someone that broke the law by sneaking into the country and broke the law with a violent crime.

The M-13 gang is real and in Huntington, NY. They have committed brutal murders against high school kids.

To a liberal I guess that’s okay as long as they don’t commit more crimes than native born Americans. WHAT?
    Fake news.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why would anyone think that an additional 4 murders per 100,000 people is acceptable.

It’s all about your hatred for Trump. If it was Obama’s plan you would be having orgasms and the right would be having fits.

There is a big difference between sneaking across the border in the middle of the night in dangerous territory guided by human traffickers and a guest worker program where you cross at a port of entry and we know who entered and for what purpose. DAH
    With a guest worker program you can keep your slaves to mow your lawn and take care of our kids. For myself I’m not as lazy as you.

Half of M-13 are undocumented illegals. I’m pretty sure the US government didn’t bus them into the states.
    I’m a little confused how we exported M-13 into this country to start a brutal gang.
    Before you say stupid things you may want to do some research.

I know your stupid, idiotic argument. Let me see, because we supported the El Salvadoran government in the 80’s we caused El Salvadoran citizens to flee and come to LA. Because they had nothing better to do they elected to form the most brutal gang in the nation.
    There is an estimated 60,000 members in Central America. They have revenues of 31.2 million from drugs and extortion. Who says crime doesn’t pay.

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,815 Times in 14,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    MS13 was created by the US, and then deported South. Any complaints from you?

The new Ambassador to Venezuela was the author of the Venezuela hit squads, and the Iran/Contra deal under Reagan. Any complaints from you?

The point is, and you are too prejudice to see it, is that all nationalities commit crimes, even yours. Some less like the asylum seekers from the South. Some more like the native born American.

Want to know why they come here? Here is just one reason:

https://www.rt.com/usa/449756-abrams...a-iran-contra/

— Dr. Jill Stein�� (@DrJillStein) January 26, 2019

As the Reagan administration’s assistant secretary of state for human rights in the 1980s, Abrams supported the US-backed dictators in Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras in their campaigns of repression, including death squads. He was also involved in working with Iran to arming the US-backed rebels in Nicaragua, the infamous Iran-Contra scandal.

Abrams was eventually convicted of lying to Congress about Iran-Contra, but was pardoned right away by President George H.W. Bush. In the 1990s, Abrams became a founding member of the Project for a New American Century, a hawkish neoconservative think-tank.

During the 1980s, the Salvadoran government slaughtered perhaps 70,000 people in.ways so ghastly there's no contemporary equivalent, except maybe for ISIS. Elliott Abrams was a key figure making it happen. He later said he considered this to be a "fabulous achievement.” pic.twitter.com/WS0tv37rBv
    — Jon Schwarz (@schwarz) January 25, 2019

He returned to the corridors of power in 2001, as a director on the National Security Council for President George W. Bush. He played a key role in the 2002 attempted coup in Venezuela against President Hugo Chavez, and was one of the architects of the 2003 Iraq war.

We made it impossible for them to stay there.
    Don't expect any rational response, those people are ignorant and poorly educated as to root cause
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Don't expect any rational response, those people are ignorant and poorly educated as to root cause
    Or anything else for that matter. I have met some really stupid people in my time. but these forums take the cake.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-20-2019)

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Tkaffen View Post
    Great comeback. At least you haven’t denied the numbers. I was expecting to be called a racist for the 578th time because you disagree with me.
    And yet you have no response.

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    We should be more concerned about the diseases they are bringing in
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/im...-disease-risk/

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    OAN is reporting that the cost of illegals (non-citizens) year to date exceeds 33 BILLION dollars, paid by LEGAL American citizens.
    https://www.unidosus.org/issues/immi...esources/facts

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you are calling your communist friend Politaker a fuckin liar.
    You might want to read her post entitled Immigrants are not bring in crime into the US. She is quoting a report from the CATO Institute.
    She is not saying anything about the 37K arrests or the 4 out of 100,000 murders. She only mentions that Americans commit 40% more crimes. Is that like a no-brainer since the population of native born Americans are much higher than Illegals. You might want to ask Politaker how CATO Institute calculated their percentages.

Who in their right mind can justify an additional 4 murders out of 100,000 people. Who in their right mind feels it’s acceptable to increase the number of crimes committed in this country by over 37K.
    The only conclusion I can reach is that the hatred for Trump is so high the liberals feel the increase in criminal activity is acceptable as long as we can stop Trump for every decision he makes.

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Snopes?

ROFLMAO

I don't read that left wing rubbish. I have eyes. Where do you think these outbreaks of polio like disease are coming from? Measles outbreaks? Is it a coincidence that they are happening in large metropolitan cities with large numbers of illegal immigrants and just so happen to be sanctuary cities?

Look, I am glad the disease and pestilence is confined to leftists states. The more disease the more of them die, the better for the country.