Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guns and liberals

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 35 Times in 34 Posts

Default Guns and liberals

I thought liberals were anti-gun. In favor of gun control.
    If that’s the case why is Trump hating liberal James Phillips of Tennessee shoving a gun into the face of someone with a MAGA hat. Looney left.
    This is how crazy the left is just because someone is wearing a hat that offends them.

I better check my hats and shirts, I don’t want to have a gun in my face because I offended someone.
    I do have an NRA shirt. I hope I don’t get verbally or physically bullied for wearing it. It would be ironic if someone shoved a gun in my face because I was wearing an NRA shirt they didn’t like.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tkaffen For This Post:

Earl (02-20-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're not near as much of a hardass as you wanna make people think buddy.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to /MSG/ For This Post:

Rune (02-20-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    You're not near as much of a hardass as you wanna make people think buddy.
    In the context of this thread, what in the world does that even mean?

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 142 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tkaffen View Post
    If that’s the case why is Trump hating liberal James Phillips of Tennessee shoving a gun into the face of someone with a MAGA hat. Looney left.
    This is how crazy the left is just because someone is wearing a hat that offends them.

I better check my hats and shirts, I don’t want to have a gun in my face because I offended someone.
    I do have an NRA shirt. I hope I don’t get verbally or physically bullied for wearing it. It would be ironic if someone shoved a gun in my face because I was wearing an NRA shirt they didn’t like.
    James Phillips was just exercising his 2nd amendment right. He is entitled to carry his gun wherever he likes. And if he feels like shoving it up a republicunt's face - then that's fine.

It's when a person SHOOTS an innocent person that we should be concerned about.

Now lets remind ourselves of the biggest mass shootings that have occurred the past few years;-

Dylan Roof - white supremacist and US flag burner - shoots dead 9 black people in a church in North Carolina.
    Nicolas Cruz - white supremacist trumptard - shoots dead 17 people in Parkland High School in Florida.
    Stephen Paddock - white supremacist trumptard - shoots dead over 50 people at a Las Vegas music festival.
    Robert Gregory Bowers - white supremacist trumptard - shoots dead 11 people at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh.

I'm not sure what the Sandy Hook mass murderer's political leanings were , but I am pretty sure if he survived, he'd be waving his assault rifles at a trump rally.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Is that the same as the right wing freak who poured coffee in a guys face thinking he was a Muslim? He was a Sikh.

O maybe you should ask your gawd about his hate for Muslims, or anyone who isn't White:

https://www.latimes.com/local/califo...htmlstory.html
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    In the context of this thread, what in the world does that even mean?
    It means internet warriors are most often cowards like you.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

Rune (02-20-2019)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by lies and slanders24/7 View Post
    James Phillips was just exercising his 2nd amendment right. He is entitled to carry his gun wherever he likes. And if he feels like shoving it up a republicunt's face - then that's fine.
    Pointing a loaded gun at another person is considered recklessly endangering safety and is punishable by a lengthy prison term, you retard.

It's when a person SHOOTS an innocent person that we should be concerned about.

Now lets remind ourselves of the biggest mass shootings that have occurred the past few years;-

Dylan Roof - white supremacist and US flag burner - shoots dead 9 black people in a church in North Carolina.
    Nicolas Cruz - white supremacist trumptard - shoots dead 17 people in Parkland High School in Florida.
    Stephen Paddock - white supremacist trumptard - shoots dead over 50 people at a Las Vegas music festival.
    Robert Gregory Bowers - white supremacist trumptard - shoots dead 11 people at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh.
    What evidence do you have that Cruz or Paddock are / were white supremacists?

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fapper View Post
    It means internet warriors are most often cowards like you.
    So you didn't understand it either. Thanks mature masturbator.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

A lot of Americans don't like racists like you, go back and hide in your mother's basement. You and thinking are oxymorons.
    Last edited by katzgar; 02-20-2019 at 08:03 AM.

13. #10 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,614 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Is that the same as the right wing freak who poured coffee in a guys face thinking he was a Muslim? He was a Sikh.

O maybe you should ask your gawd about his hate for Muslims, or anyone who isn't White:

https://www.latimes.com/local/califo...htmlstory.html
    It would be nice if you made a little sense once in a while, you're pointless and incoherent ramblings have become asinine of late.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That’s the worst argument to justify an anti-gun liberal stance on gun control. It’s okay to own a gun and point it at someone wearing a hat you don’t like as long as you don’t shoot. You are dangerous and stupid.

Let’s remind ourselves of the 700 plus killings in Chicago alone committed mostly by blacks on blacks.
    Let’s not forget the most recent mass shooting just outside Chicago
    Don’t forget about the Long Island Train shooter.

We can play this game all day. My body count will be much high when I start counting the intercity killings across the nation.
    What a moron.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes
    There are looney 10% right and looney 10% left and the rest somewhere in the middle.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I was waiting for some stupid piece of shit to use the word racist.

Let’s see the guy with the hat was white and the guy with the gun was white. I understand now liberals love to use the race card. You don’t like the story so the messenger is racist.
    Stay in school buddy because you are still an idiot.

PS my mother is in a nursing home.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thread fail
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rune For This Post:

Bourbon (02-20-2019)

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Can someone here explain to these idiots the difference between "Anti-Gun" and "Background Check" ?

Gun Control is something you do on the Range
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch