Thread: How does George Conway do it?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Default How does George Conway do it?

All of us know exactly what George Conway thinks of Trump and most of us understand his reasoning behind it.

What amazes me is that he can watch his wife appear on tv on a regular basis, lie out her ass and make a complete idiotic fool of herself. I can only imagine how embarrassed he and his children must be. Kellyanne much believe that there is some big money gig at Fox when she is done at the White House. Obviously, no credible corporation or DC entity will hire her after her self inflicted character assassination.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

lisasanders1964 (02-19-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,565 Times in 17,092 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

She must be making a ton. She gets paid by the word. She starts talking at hello and then stops when the lights go out.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 142 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    All of us know exactly what George Conway thinks of Trump and most of us understand his reasoning behind it.

What amazes me is that he can watch his wife appear on tv on a regular basis, lie out her ass and make a complete idiotic fool of herself. I can only imagine how embarrassed he and his children must be. Kellyanne much believe that there is some big money gig at Fox when she is done at the White House. Obviously, no credible corporation or DC entity will hire her after her self inflicted character assassination.
    I'm sure James Carville and Mary Matalin had days when they didn't speak to each other. Carville - the architect behind Clinton's successful 2 elections and Matalin a far right republicunt witch who despises the democrats. I guess the sex is really great.

And then we have Democrat royalty - Maria Shriver marrying the far right republicunt Terminator. Arnie hasn't quit the republicunts and I am sure he will be waving his GOP flags once trump has gone.

And what about the Baldwin brothers. Alec brilliantly portrays trump as the fucking dumbfuck that trump is and his younger brother Stephen is a born again fuckhead who - like all fake christians - keep forgetting the TEN COMMANDMENTS.

But the craziest relationship is between Angela Jolie and her father Jon Voight. Angela is a liberal who does a lot of work helping people in third world countries and her father is a far right republicunt who cried when God chose an adulterer to lead the nation.

So I guess if the sex is great, couples who have opposite political leanings can survive.

As for the Baldwins - well I am sure Stephen has great sex with animals and Angela has obviously told her daddy that he has to be supervised when he is near the grandkids.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post

I can’t figure that out at all. I watched her lie her ass off last night on Cuomo and tried to divert from every question. Not to mention that she looks like a used up, ridden hard barmaid that closed the night before.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    I can’t figure that out at all. I watched her lie her ass off last night on Cuomo and tried to divert from every question. Not to mention that she looks like a used up, ridden hard barmaid that closed the night before.
    Since when, my dear, have you ever cared about anyone lying their ass off?

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Since when, my dear, have you ever cared about anyone lying their ass off?
    I’m not sure what you’re getting at or who you think I am. Why don’t you quit being so obtuse and spit it out, pal?

If you think I’ve lied, find it and post it, pal. Or shut the fuck up about whatever the fuck you’re trying to say.

Comprende?

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I’m not sure what you’re getting at or who you think I am. Why don’t you quit being so obtuse and spit it out, pal?

If you think I’ve lied, find it and post it, pal. Or shut the fuck up about whatever the fuck you’re trying to say.

Comprende?
    Right, hand job, you aint fooling anyone. Do I think you have lied, yes, absolutely every time you post, and under every fucking ID you have. Comprende?

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Right, hand job, you aint fooling anyone. Do I think you have lied, yes, absolutely every time you post, and under every fucking ID you have. Comprende?

Odd, I never had you tagged for a liar. Guess I was wrong on that one.

Here’s the truth, you delusional idiot. Unlike many of the idiots on this forum, I’ve had one name and one name only. Since the beginning. That name us domer76.

I don’t know what your fucking game is or who you think that other person is, but your head is up your ass on this one.

Now, bitch. Time to put up or shut up. Go ahead and post those other IDs you think I’ve used.

I’ll wait.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Odd, I never had you tagged for a liar. Guess I was wrong on that one.

Here’s the truth, you delusional idiot. Unlike many of the idiots on this forum, I’ve had one name and one name only. Since the beginning. That name us domer76.

I don’t know what your fucking game is or who you think that other person is, but your head is up your ass on this one.

Now, bitch. Time to put up or shut up. Go ahead and post those other IDs you think I’ve used.

I’ll wait.
    Spare me your total bull shit, honey bunny. You are as full of shit as always. On that note, see ya later.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Spare me your total bull shit, honey bunny. You are as full of shit as always. On that note, see ya later.
    You made the claim the other day that I posted a question on a thread and answered it on that same thread. Go ahead and post that incident, why don’t you?

Still waiting.

You really shouldn’t be posting while drunk, ya’ know.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lisasanders1964 View Post
    I'm sure James Carville and Mary Matalin had days when they didn't speak to each other. Carville - the architect behind Clinton's successful 2 elections and Matalin a far right republicunt witch who despises the democrats. I guess the sex is really great.

And then we have Democrat royalty - Maria Shriver marrying the far right republicunt Terminator. Arnie hasn't quit the republicunts and I am sure he will be waving his GOP flags once trump has gone.

And what about the Baldwin brothers. Alec brilliantly portrays trump as the fucking dumbfuck that trump is and his younger brother Stephen is a born again fuckhead who - like all fake christians - keep forgetting the TEN COMMANDMENTS.

But the craziest relationship is between Angela Jolie and her father Jon Voight. Angela is a liberal who does a lot of work helping people in third world countries and her father is a far right republicunt who cried when God chose an adulterer to lead the nation.

So I guess if the sex is great, couples who have opposite political leanings can survive.

As for the Baldwins - well I am sure Stephen has great sex with animals and Angela has obviously told her daddy that he has to be supervised when he is near the grandkids.
    So fitting that Voight played the flaming racist Adolph Rupp in the movie "Glory Road."