Thread: Former Bush Ethics Attorney Richard Painter Explains Why Donald Trump Has To Go

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,617 Times in 9,138 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Default Former Bush Ethics Attorney Richard Painter Explains Why Donald Trump Has To Go

No shit?!!

“The president is not well at all mentally. I think he’s an extreme narcissist.”

Richard Painter, the former chief ethics attorney for President George W. Bush, has explained why he believes President Donald Trump has to be removed from office immediately.

Painter described Trump’s declaration of a national emergency to pay for his promised wall on the U.S.-Mexico border as “clearly illegal” on Monday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The 11th Hour with Brian Williams.”

“I think we need to understand, though, why we’re in this situation,” he said. “The president is not well at all mentally. I think he’s an extreme narcissist. He has been denied what he wants, his wall, and he is having a hissy fit. He is out of control, and he will not take ‘no’ for an answer from Congress.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/richa...b0b9cc78ffd688

2. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

lisasanders1964 (02-19-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

he has gotten into your heads so deep it's a wonder you're not all, every one of you nut-bags asking to be in his will. you must feel related by now
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    No shit?!!

“The president is not well at all mentally. I think he’s an extreme narcissist.”

Richard Painter, the former chief ethics attorney for President George W. Bush, has explained why he believes President Donald Trump has to be removed from office immediately.

Painter described Trump’s declaration of a national emergency to pay for his promised wall on the U.S.-Mexico border as “clearly illegal” on Monday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The 11th Hour with Brian Williams.”

“I think we need to understand, though, why we’re in this situation,” he said. “The president is not well at all mentally. I think he’s an extreme narcissist. He has been denied what he wants, his wall, and he is having a hissy fit. He is out of control, and he will not take ‘no’ for an answer from Congress.”

Should be obvious to every American that Trump is mentally ill.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Should be obvious to every American that Trump is mentally ill.

^^^^^^^^NUTBAG ALERT ^^^^^^^^
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    he has gotten into your heads so deep it's a wonder you're not all, every one of you nut-bags asking to be in his will. you must feel related by now

Any sights of RBG today?

What about AOC, did she speak?

How about Smollett ... can't imagine there's only 5 Treads today?

... you Boys need to step up your Game.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 82 Times in 69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    signalmankenneth simply posted what Painter said.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 142 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    No shit?!!

I wonder how quickly Painter will change his mind and start worshipping trump like all the others do. Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz, Mitt Romney, Lindsey Graham, Susan Collins have at one time or another criticised trump. And minutes later they start sucking his tiny orange dick.

What is it that trump has on all of these unpatriotic traitors? Or does Putin have pee pee tapes on all of them?

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Fake News Expert On How False Stories Spread And Why People Believe Them

https://www.npr.org/2016/12/14/50554...e-believe-them

Excerpt:

And so what we did was we looked across 19 major media organizations and we picked out the best-performing stuff about the election. And then because I'd been looking at fake news for so long, I have lists of more than 50 websites that completely publish fake information. I looked at what had performed best from them about the election, and I also did some searches to try and find other things about conspiracy theories that I knew had spread.

snip

But there's no question that these fake stories resonated with people. There's no question that they saw them and they shared them or they commented on them and they liked them, and that created tremendous velocity on Facebook. And a lot of people saw them, and that's a really surprising thing and it's a distressing thing.

DAVIES: When you looked at the fake news stories, did they tend to help one side more than another?

SILVERMAN: Yeah. Overwhelmingly, when you looked at the stories that performed really well on Facebook, they were pro-Trump or they were anti-Clinton. And that was a very clear trend. The stuff that was anti-Trump was just not getting the same traction. And so I think what happened is that a lot of people creating fake news looked at this and said, well, let's go all-in on Trump.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Trump's rambling speech Friday was graphic proof of his mentally losing it. He has a vocabulary of a 5th grder, so you have to cut him slack for that. He is not very bright. But his wandering around various unrelated subjects while supposedly giving a speech about the wall was alarming. He makes you feel sorry for him, except the damage he is doing will take a long time to clean up.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

domer76 (02-19-2019)