Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AG Barr’s first day on the job is today

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    He says he understands it, and I know it has been explained to trump several times.
    Guess no one explained that to Obama's "wing man" Holder who said he's "still got the President's back."
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Earl (02-20-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    What have you been drinking?

Most likely, the Mueller report has not even been written...so NOBODY has seen it. If you were being cute...don't do that. You don't understand the concept.

What I expect is what I said...that America will see the full report...as well it should.

Not sure what this "Mullet/Barr to give ammunition to House Democrats—let me happily remind you that is neither Barr’s nor the Special Council’s job" nonsense is about...but I have come to expect bullshit from you.

I seldom am disappointed.

Why would any sane person "admit" to that...when the investigation was and is...totally appropriate?
    Frankie, Mullet has already reported on Russian influence: he made some pointless indictments of Russians and concluded no US citizens were involved. That’s public knowledge.

Beyond a summary statement about the investigation Mullet/Barr is under no obligation to report on anything other than crimes.

Shifty Schiff will pound sand, then this charade will drag on in the House.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (02-19-2019)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,255 Times in 7,665 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Frankie, Mullet has already reported on Russian influence: he made some pointless indictments of Russians and concluded no US citizens were involved. That’s public knowledge.
    Okay...I'm going to conclude you are insane...and try to be as respectful as possible in my response.

Mueller HAS NOT REPORTED ANYTHING WHATSOEVER, Darth.

Nada, nil, nothing, zero.

He has made some indictments of Russians and Russian companies...and neither you or I know if they are pointless. We will find out at some point.

Beyond a summary statement about the investigation Mullet/Barr is under no obligation to report on anything other than crimes.
    I do not really care what Barr is obligated to do.

My comment was that I expect America will see the full report...as well it should. That has absolutely nothing to do with what Barr is obligated to do.

(I have no idea of why you veer toward all this other stuff...but charity dictates that I attribute it to your insanity.)

Shifty Schiff will pound sand, then this charade will drag on in the House.
    Thank you for sharing that.

I hope you get better.

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

there's nothing there Frankie, let it go baby
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Earl (02-19-2019)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    there's nothing there Frankie, let it go baby
    My guess is there is plenty there...but we will find out.

Let what go?

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Okay...I'm going to conclude you are insane...and try to be as respectful as possible in my response.

Mueller HAS NOT REPORTED ANYTHING WHATSOEVER, Darth.

Nada, nil, nothing, zero.

He has made some indictments of Russians and Russian companies...and neither you or I know if they are pointless. We will find out at some point.

I do not really care what Barr is obligated to do.

My comment was that I expect America will see the full report...as well it should. That has absolutely nothing to do with what Barr is obligated to do.

(I have no idea of why you veer toward all this other stuff...but charity dictates that I attribute it to your insanity.)

Thank you for sharing that.

I hope you get better.
    Frankie, Rosenstein gave a report on Mullet—not the final report but a report. In it, he told of the pointless Russian indictments that got The Faithful excited. Rosenstein also *reported* that some Russians did in fact try to interfere with the election. It was also stated—in the report, that no US citizens wittingly helped the Russians.

This is public knowledge. You can hope Mullet finds some collusion just like you can wish in one hand and spit in the other.

The one you spit in fills up faster practically every time, Frankie.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Frankie, Rosenstein gave a report on Mullet—not the final report but a report. In it, he told of the pointless Russian indictments that got The Faithful excited. Rosenstein also *reported* that some Russians did in fact try to interfere with the election. It was also stated—in the report, that no US citizens wittingly helped the Russians.

This is public knowledge. You can hope Mullet finds some collusion just like you can wish in one hand and spit in the other.

The one you spit in fills up faster practically every time, Frankie.

Earlier you said, "Mullet has already reported on Russian influence: he made some pointless indictments of Russians and concluded no US citizens were involved. That’s public knowledge."

Mueller has NOT ISSUED A REPORT...NOT AT ALL...NOT IN ANY WAY...ZERO, ZILCH, ZIP, NADA, NIL.

Now you are saying, "Rosenstein gave a report on Mullet—not the final report but a report. In it, he told of the pointless Russian indictments that got The Faithful excited. Rosenstein also *reported* that some Russians did in fact try to interfere with the election. It was also stated—in the report, that no US citizens wittingly helped the Russians.

Now either you are totally insane...or you are as stupid as an asparagus stalk. (I'm hoping it is the latter...except for the times when I am hoping it is the former.)

In any case, you are almost impossible to have a reasonable discussion with, because you dissemble more than almost anyone in this forum.

But I do enjoy showing you to be completely full of shit. It is fun...and I do thank you for providing that opportunity for me so often.

Hope you get well soon.

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Earlier you said, "Mullet has already reported on Russian influence: he made some pointless indictments of Russians and concluded no US citizens were involved. That’s public knowledge."

Mueller has NOT ISSUED A REPORT...NOT AT ALL...NOT IN ANY WAY...ZERO, ZILCH, ZIP, NADA, NIL.

Now you are saying, "Rosenstein gave a report on Mullet—not the final report but a report. In it, he told of the pointless Russian indictments that got The Faithful excited. Rosenstein also *reported* that some Russians did in fact try to interfere with the election. It was also stated—in the report, that no US citizens wittingly helped the Russians.

Now either you are totally insane...or you are as stupid as an asparagus stalk. (I'm hoping it is the latter...except for the times when I am hoping it is the former.)

In any case, you are almost impossible to have a reasonable discussion with, because you dissemble more than almost anyone in this forum.

But I do enjoy showing you to be completely full of shit. It is fun...and I do thank you for providing that opportunity for me so often.

Hope you get well soon.
    Frankie, do yourself a favor and educate yourself on topics before you discuss them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...c78_story.html

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Frankie, do yourself a favor and educate yourself on topics before you discuss them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...c78_story.html
    Darth you are a fucking moron...but a lovable one.

A battle of wits with you is like combat with an unarmed opponent.

C'mon. Work on your game a bit. At least try to make it interesting.

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

That you actually believe that here is something in the Mueller "investigation" so earth shattering that it will lead to taking trump down, but yet it hasn't been leaked, is mind boggling.

I can only assume it's like you finding out there was no Santa Clause, you're looking around and everyone knows it but you. At some point it gets embarrassing, no?
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Darth Omar (02-20-2019), Earl (02-20-2019)

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    That you actually believe that here is something in the Mueller "investigation" so earth shattering that it will lead to taking trump down, but yet it hasn't been leaked, is mind boggling.

I can only assume it's like you finding out there was no Santa Clause, you're looking around and everyone knows it but you. At some point it gets embarrassing, no?
    Not sure to whom you are addressing these comments, Getin...but common courtesy would dictate that you indicate someone...since you are being so judgmental.

If you are addressing them to me...it is a silly post.

At no point have I ever suggested that the Mueller investigation would lead to something taking Trump down. I have stated on at least four or five occasions that I have no idea of where the investigation will lead...and that I will ACCEPT the findings of the Special Counsel no matter what he determines. Several people on my side of the issue have said that also...and I've not seen one from your side that feels that way. Of course, the idiots on your side will continue to harp on investigating Hillary Clinton despite years and years of finding nothing.

So...be an adult.

To whom were these comments of yours addressed?

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,936 Times in 21,683 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,704 Times in 5,204 Posts
    Blog Entries

AG "not a witch hunt" Barr is on the Job!

I suspect he will do a good job, he appears to have integrity.

Poor Jeffry Beauregard Sessions.......... Rump did a good days work destroying that racist.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!