Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Name one thing you agree with the opposing side on.

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneOx View Post
    Democrats really aren't Leftists, and even then, there are only a few sanctuary cities.
    Who told you that?

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

You cannot deal with a Republican anymore- as they have become traitors, liars, cheaters, obstructionists, racists, misogynists, xenophobians, plutocrats, and thieves!

That is why everything is in the hands of this investigation right now. Until law and order is re-established, you can't agree with them on anything, because every inch you give them in negotiations- they are abusing their power and taking America light years in the wrong direction! It's called over-reach! It's called Abuse of Executive power, and lack of proper oversight by a Vindictive and selfish self-centered Republican Congress drunk on Donald Trump's abuse of power !

No- there is no dealing with Republicans at this time in history! Not until they are put back in their proper place

Democrats intend on putting them back in their proper place (Jail for some and as minority leaders in both sides of Congress) in the upcoming 2020 election!
    Last edited by Adolf_Twitler; 02-20-2019 at 12:35 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

domer76 (02-20-2019)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aimée View Post
    "Leftists" don't want open borders. That's just silly rhetoric that's not even true. I am sure that there are some in the fringes that do, but not most. I know that I want SMARTER borders. Technology is a great step in the right direction for that.

I am not interested in income redistribution. I am not even sure I know what that means.

More extreme rhetoric wishing that other people should think the way you do or die. "Repent?" For what?
    Of course leftists are interested in open borders for illegals.

Beto O'rourke wants to tear down existing walls

What do you call sanctuary cities? How is that supporting immigration laws?

And what technology is going to prevent illegals from entering? Your response is sophistry designed to make it sound like you want to secure our borders, but I know you aren't really serious about it

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Well that's definitely not all Leftists. Democrats really aren't Leftists, and even then, there are only a few sanctuary cities.
    Yes, it is all leftists and yes ALL democrats are leftists.

You can make this easy for me. List five things the democrat party has done to keep illegal immigrants out of this country. List five

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Of course leftists are interested in open borders for illegals.

Beto O'rourke wants to tear down existing walls

What do you call sanctuary cities? How is that supporting immigration laws?

And what technology is going to prevent illegals from entering? Your response is sophistry designed to make it sound like you want to secure our borders, but I know you aren't really serious about it
    Again with the false rhetoric. Beto O'Rourke does not speak for everyone. I don't support sanctuary cities. What do you think we should do to secure the borders since you're so smart, killer?

Sophistry? LOL! I don't think that word means what you think it means.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aimée For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-20-2019)

8. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Ill forgive them once they are beaten

NOT UNTIL THEY ARE VAQUISHED FROM POWER FOREVER
    I doubt it.

And of course you have set an impossible condition for relinquishing your hatred. Suggests a fear to move away from it, a weakness. As if it is a security blanket. A fear of arguing on the basis of merit alone.

And that is so ridiculous.

You have a good grasp of the issues, an ability to make excellent powerful points.

Why not let them stand on their own power?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Its been a while since the left has had an idea that i can get behind. Ill settle for agreeing with Obama that uncontrolled borders is a massive problem. Nobody wins with it. Its devistating to our minority citizens, its a huge public health problem, it hurts the homelands they are leaving and it is illegal.
    A cop out.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    You cannot deal with a Republican anymore- as they have become traitors, liars, cheaters, obstructionists, racists, misogynists, xenophobians, plutocrats, and thieves!

That is why everything is in the hands of this investigation right now. Until law and order is re-established, you can't agree with them on anything, because every inch you give them in negotiations- they are abusing their power and taking America light years in the wrong direction! It's called over-reach! It's called Abuse of Executive power, and lack of proper oversight by a Vindictive and selfish self-centered Republican Congress drunk on Donald Trump's abuse of power !

No- there is no dealing with Republicans at this time in history! Not until they are put back in their proper place

Democrats intend on putting them back in their proper place (Jail for some and as minority leaders in both sides of Congress) in the upcoming 2020 election!
    Not become.........Black people have know they have been this way for ever that's why we never vote for them...….white people are either in denial or are OK with some actions of the republican party.

Until they face the facts and realize this is how they have always been......we can't move forward or past it...…….I think most whites really don't want to move forward...shrugging shoulders.

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    I doubt it.

And of course you have set an impossible condition for relinquishing your hatred. Suggests a fear to move away from it, a weakness. As if it is a security blanket. A fear of arguing on the basis of merit alone.

And that is so ridiculous.

You have a good grasp of the issues, an ability to make excellent powerful points.

Why not let them stand on their own power?
    Here's a powerful point.

Black people don't vote for the party of hateful, greedy racist......nor do we want to compromise with them and treat them as if they are good people.

We'll leave that for the racist whites to do.

Would you forgive, compromise and coddle someone who murder your child?

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Again with the false rhetoric. Beto O'Rourke does not speak for everyone. I don't support sanctuary cities. What do you think we should do to secure the borders since you're so smart, killer?

Sophistry? LOL! I don't think that word means what you think it means.
    Here is how I would deal with illegal immigration if nobody wants to build a wall

1) Enforce current immigration law
    2) Prevent anyone not born here from receiving ANY welfare benefits at all.
    3) Prevent anyone not born here from entering the public school system
    4) Any business found to hire illegal aliens will be fined $10,000 per day per illegal and whistleblowers will get 10% finders fee

Do these four things and you won't need a wall because you remove the magnet that draws illegals here.

Absent that, a 25 foot wall, with 15 foot moorings barbed wire trenches on each side. Towers every 200 yards manned 24/7 with trained ex military snipers with orders to shoot anyone who attempts to climb said wall

Yeah, great you claim to not support sanctuary cities but the party you vote for does that makes you complicit

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Adolf_Twitler,

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post

It would be a GIANT mistake to assume that Republican posters at JPP are representative of Republicans everywhere. This place is where people who can put up with trash-mouths ostensibly come to talk about politics, but in many cases all they come here for is to vent their frustration with the other side which they don't understand and refuse to try.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (02-23-2019)

15. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,419 Times in 16,408 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

What is the threat to this country that is worth death?
    NOTHING... BUT multiple ‘ people here often wish violence and death to others... it's a JPP "tradition"....they do because they can...just scroll on by...

16. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneOx View Post
    I agree with the Right on states' rights.
    I don't believe you, and I doubt that you can explain what you mean by "states' rights."

17. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Black people have know they have been this way for ever that's why we never vote for them...…
    No Black people have ever voted for a Republican?

Is that your final answer?

18. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    When I agreed with liberals before they changed their positions for political purposes:

Barack Obama in 2006 "We cannot allow people to pour into the U.S undocumented and unchecked"
    +1