Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: WaPo editorial board writer says she's "heartbroken" Smollett attack is a hoax!!

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Then why did they let the man go?
    Because the men - plural, you idiot - agreed to cooperate.

Smollett had said at the time of the attack that two white men attacked him. Video footage showed the two assailants were not white.

The Osundairo brothers' lawyer said the two continue to cooperate with police. Smollett has refused to speak with police again.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/nigerian-american-brothers-who-attacked-jussie-smollett-we-are-not-racist-we-are-not-anti-trump

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The two brothers who were interrogated by police investigating the alleged Chicago street attack on actor Jussie Smollett claim they helped him concoct the assault after he became upset that a letter threatening him, sent to the "Empire" show's studio, did not get enough attention, sources told ABC News.

Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo have also told investigators that Smollett paid them to help him orchestrate and stage the Jan. 29 attack that he said occurred near his Chicago apartment, sources said.

A letter threatening Smollett was sent Jan. 22 to the Fox studio in Chicago where "Empire" is filmed, police said. The letter contained threatening language and was laced with a powdery substance investigators believe was likely crushed-up Tylenol, police said.

The Osundairo brothers told the investigator that Smollet allegedly decided to stage an attack on himself because he felt the letter didn't get enough attention, the sources told ABC News.

Detectives are actively investigating the account of Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo, but thus far police have not independently verified the allegations, a law enforcement official briefed on the investigation told ABC News.

The Osundairo brothers agreed to cooperate with authorities after detectives confronted them with evidence that they bought the rope -- allegedly used in an attack that Smollett described to police as laced with racial and homophobic slurs -- at a Chicago hardware store, sources said. Smollett also claimed the attackers shouted "MAGA country," an apparent reference to President Donald Trump's slogan "Make America Great Again."

Anne Kavanagh, a spokeswoman for Smollett and his legal team, said the actor had no plans to meet Monday with Chicago police, who said they are "eager" to speak with him again about the latest developments in the investigation.

After initially being considered persons of interest, the Osundairo brothers were detained and became potential suspects, police said. When they were threatened with battery and hate crimes charges, they agreed to work with detectives, sources told ABC News.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/brothers-police-empire-actor-jussie-smollett-paid-orchestrate/story?id=61136630

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,697 Times in 16,620 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,438 Times in 1,360 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes.

Just like I believe Travon Martin and Micheal Brown.

Racist kops lie all the time and you racist white fucks believe them.
    What do you mean you "believe" them?
    (So, if it's proved that Jussie orchestrated this entire attack..if he confesses.... you'll still blame the "racist kops"? )
    This fascinates me....

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default TTQ64

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    What do you mean you "believe" them?
    (So, if it's proved that Jussie orchestrated this entire attack..if he confesses.... you'll still blame the "racist kops"? )
    This fascinates me....

I believe Travon was stalked, defended himself, and then murdered by Zimmerman and I believe Michael Brown had his hands up and was murdered anyway.

Black people confess to crimes they didn't commit all the time to avoid jail time. Intimidation from racist kops is a mother fucker.

So YES, I will still blame the kops.

Hope I'm clear.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes.

I think Trayvon was innocent, but I can't agree that Smollett didn't try to pull off some hoax.. So far nothing he claims makes any sense.. and I really don't care what color he is.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I believe Travon was stalked, defended himself, and then murdered by Zimmerman and I believe Michael Brown had his hands up and was murdered anyway.

Black people confess to crimes they didn't commit all the time to avoid jail time. Intimidation from racist kops is a mother fucker.

So YES, I will still blame the kops.

Hope I'm clear.
    Sorry...not the least bit clear or rational...I'm sorry you're so confused....

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    I think Trayvon was innocent, but I can't agree that Smollett didn't try to pull off some hoax.. So far nothing he claims makes any sense.. and I really don't care what color he is.
    So could you not find the quote of the two brothers actually saying they did this?

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Sorry...not the least bit clear or rational...I'm sorry you're so confused....
    Don't be sorry. I don't need nor want your pitty.........….Besides, who give a fuck what you think?

You are doing exactly what you are programed to do......don't know why you are posting to me anyway.

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 25,727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Or assholes in Miami who send bombs to "liberals", mostly white, or pissed of WHITE MEN WHO who shoot people in FLORIDA or COLORADO or VIRGINIA or ARIZONA, CONNECTICUT or SOUTH CAROLINA or or or

All the WHITE GUYS out there should be very PROUD! They are #1. The #1 mass casualty killers. I guess they're too lazy to pick 'em off one by one!
    There have been 41 mass shootings in the US since the first of the year. Forty-one, and 22 were in southern states. Only two in Chicago.

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/r...hooting?page=1

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

So could you not find the quote of the two brothers actually saying they did this?
    I already posted a link.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Don't be sorry. I don't need nor want your pitty.........….Besides, who give a fuck what you think?

You are doing exactly what you are programed to do......don't know why you are posting to me anyway.
    Why not post to you? It's a free country...isn't it?
    I think we all feel sorry for anyone who is consumed by such hate....How could we not?

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Nobody likes to be lied to and/or tricked.. Trump should pay attention. He's no better than that punk Smollett.
    Trump a liar?. What president lied us into obamacare with his "If you like your doctor..." lies.?
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

TMZ broke the story, a grand jury is about to convene to hear evidence as to whether Smollett should be indicted on the felony charge of filing a false police report.

He should also be charged with evidence tampering since he deleted messages on his cell before giving it to the cops. And filing a false report to make whites look bad is a hate crime.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

kudzu (02-20-2019)

16. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes.

Everybody is a liar but he champ is obama and his "If you like your doctor..." lies that he used to overhaul (for the worse) our $3 trillion health care system.