Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: How do they do that?

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Right wing belief apparently Trumps evidence and mathematical proof. Ruightys are emotionally wrapped up in Trump and it makes them impervious to facts. They have every intention of still believing what Trump says no matter who shows he is lying. US Fereedumb and Robo cannot be reached. They built a wall around their brains. A big beautiful concrete wall that Mexico paid for.
    What evidence and mathematical proof???

Apparently Mexico is already paying for walls, the caravans are being walled out to the “MEXICAN “ side of the border and Mexico’s towns are already feeling the financial pain and crime!!! You gotta watch FOX to find that stuff out Nordi!!!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,178 Times in 10,396 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Many thanks again child, your mother must be proud of your practiced expertise at sandbox wars, huh?

I have no personal numbers and I don’t need any. I simply am refuting the accuracy of generally broadcast statistics, especially those preached ad-nausea by the Democrats who seem to believe their actually presenting some kind of evidence of something. Apparently that common sense, thinking for myself is a culture unknown to you and the progressive left???

Keep up the juvenile sandbox slobber Child!!!

Mock as you will junior, I’ll never expect any level of mentality or civility from you deserving of adult conversation.

Oh! But I’m working for a spot on your ignore list. Surely you’re tiring by now of getting your ass handed to ya?????
    Yep. You have no personal numbers. Just as I've been saying all along. Thanks for admitting your ignorance. That's a big step for willfully ignorant cretins of your magnitude.

Here's a big hint, ignorant fucktard. The data posted IS NOT Dem data, idiot. It's CBP data. How many times does that have to be explained to you?

You'll get civility, asswipe, the very minute you stop posting lies and bullshit. Not a second sooner.

Loser

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What evidence and mathematical proof???

Apparently Mexico is already paying for walls, the caravans are being walled out to the “MEXICAN “ side of the border and Mexico’s towns are already feeling the financial pain and crime!!! You gotta watch FOX to find that stuff out Nordi!!!
    "Apparently"

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,571 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Robo has proven that there is nothing right wing that he will not believe. He questions nothing they say and accepts zero that the left and center provide him. He can not handle logic and simple math. He is uneducable.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Robo has proven that there is nothing right wing that he will not believe. He questions nothing they say and accepts zero that the left and center provide him. He can not handle logic and simple math. He is uneducable.
    He’s not alone. This forum is full of gullible RW morons.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Yep. You have no personal numbers. Just as I've been saying all along. Thanks for admitting your ignorance. That's a big step for willfully ignorant cretins of your magnitude.
    But friend, I’m not admitting ignorance, that’s simply your misguided opinion. I don’t need any numbers because I’m not denying anybody else’s numbers. I’m simply questioning the accuracy of those numbers and asking for some brilliant leftist to explain how and why those numbers can be accurate and asking the question that you or anybody else cannot answer rationally or civilly. How are unknown and undetected numbers counted?????

Here's a big hint, ignorant fucktard.
    I thank you again child for your never ending willingness to prove your juvenile mental capacity and the fact that your mother never bothered to wash your nasty childish mouth out with soap!!!

The data posted IS NOT Dem data, idiot.
    Who said it was???

It's CBP data. How many times does that have to be explained to you?
    NEVER!!!

You'll get civility, asswipe, the very minute you stop posting lies and bullshit. Not a second sooner.

Loser
    I get civility regularly Junior!!! I get it from civil intellectually mature adults!!!!! I’ll never expect the same from you child. Actually communicating with you is a HOOT!!! It’s my favorite part of the day watching an immature leftist child prove his mental deficiencies and evil mind and exposing all that to the internet!!!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"Apparently"
    OP still has you stumped, huh???

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Tell yourself that enough times Nordi and eventually you'll likely believe it and be able to sleep at night!!!

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He’s not alone. This forum is full of gullible RW morons.
    When you can't answer the OP with rational and civil evidence, just call em "morons"!!!!! Lefties are such humorous children!!!

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

But friend, I’m not admitting ignorance, that’s simply your misguided opinion. I don’t need any numbers because I’m not denying anybody else’s numbers. I’m simply questioning the accuracy of those numbers and asking for some brilliant leftist to explain how and why those numbers can be accurate and asking the question that you or anybody else cannot answer rationally or civilly. How are unknown and undetected numbers counted?????

I thank you again child for your never ending willingness to prove your juvenile mental capacity and the fact that your mother never bothered to wash your nasty childish mouth out with soap!!!

Who said it was???

NEVER!!!

I get civility regularly Junior!!! I get it from civil intellectually mature adults!!!!! I’ll never expect the same from you child. Actually communicating with you is a HOOT!!! It’s my favorite part of the day watching an immature leftist child prove his mental deficiencies and evil mind and exposing all that to the internet!!!

You admit ignorance with your every post. "I don't have data, but......" lol

"statistics, especially those preached ad-nausea by the Democrats" Your quote, moron. The data is CPB data.

It NEVER has to be explained to you? Priceless! Obviously, SEVERAL times is insufficient for you to comprehend, so that's on the same level as NEVER. You remain IGNORANT, regardless of repetition. 0 or 100, makes no difference.

Quit lying and demonstrating your massive ignorance and I'll show a little respect for you. But, I have ZERO respect for idiots of your stature who continually spew lies and bullshit and have ZERO desire to learn the truth.

Live with it, punk.

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

OP still has you stumped, huh???
    "Apparently, Mexico is paying for the wall."

Sea to shining sea, too, huh? Is that also "apparent"?

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

When you can't answer the OP with rational and civil evidence, just call em "morons"!!!!! Lefties are such humorous children!!!
    It's been answered multiple times with CBP's own numbers based on their hundreds of thousands of interdictions. That you fail to comprehend that reflects your own willful ignorance.

And you have NOTHING of substance to refute those numbers. NADA.

Loser.

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,571 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

It's been answered multiple times with CBP's own numbers based on their hundreds of thousands of interdictions. That you fail to comprehend that reflects your own willful ignorance.

And you have NOTHING of substance to refute those numbers. NADA.

Loser.
    Not a loser. He is a righty and that means facts and the truth are lefty propaganda. Fact is whatever Daffy says it is. He simply denies the numbers collected by Customs and Border Protection, over many years iof interdictions and dealing daily with the the wall, are wrong. Whay Daffy pulls out of his fat ass, is fact.

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not a loser. He is a righty and that means facts and the truth are lefty propaganda. Fact is whatever Daffy says it is. He simply denies the numbers collected by Customs and Border Protection, over many years iof interdictions and dealing daily with the the wall, are wrong. Whay Daffy pulls out of his fat ass, is fact.
    Just another example of willfully ignorant denial. This forum is full of those RW Trumptards.

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You admit ignorance with your every post.
    Except you’re the genius that can’t figure out how to count the unknown undetected numbers that are added up and delivered as statistics to be believed, huh friend?????

"I don't have data, but......" lol
    You don’t have “data” kind sir because you just can’t figure out those fleeting unknown, undetected numbers that are used for statistics to be believed, huh???????

"statistics, especially those preached ad-nausea by the Democrats" Your quote, moron. The data is CPB data.
    Well nasty-mouthed child you should have more empathy for the world’s morons, because it takes one to know one!!!!!

It NEVER has to be explained to you? Priceless! Obviously, SEVERAL times is insufficient for you to comprehend, so that's on the same level as NEVER. You remain IGNORANT, regardless of repetition. 0 or 100, makes no difference.
    Well kind friend, if it were true that how unknown and undetected numbers are counted and added to statistics as gospel truths, surely you can just give the class a quick review, just in case we forgot, right????? We’ll understand if you can’t!!!!!

Quit lying
    What lies???

and demonstrating your massive ignorance
    What ignorance?????

and I'll show a little respect for you.
    Thatillbetheday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, I have ZERO respect for idiots
    I cannot say I blame you, Your lack of SELF respect is perfectly apparent. Your nasty insulting mouth and keyboard reeks with childish shame and hatred of your mother’s instructions. You actually have nothing to respect yourself for......SAD!!!!!

Just another example of willfully ignorant denial.
    I agree!!!! That’s exactly you pal!!!!!!!