Thread: How do they do that?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Unfounded?

Let’s see all your inside information that proves all these on-the-ground experts wrong.
    My information comes from the INSIDE of my head through my ability to think for myself rather than accept statistics from anybody as gospel truth, especially stats based in the UNKNOWN and the UNKNOWABLE.

All you’re doing, moron,
    Is laughing at your childish sandbox mentality!!!

is bloviating on a subject that you have ZERO knowledge of.
    Actually I have much knowledge of percentages, ratios and the KNOWABLE & UNKNOWN How about you friend???

Trying to disagree with the numbers compiled from hundreds of thousands of interdictions. Laughable.
    I never said I “disagreed” with those statistics because, if I did disagree I’d have to produce opposing stats and be able to prove them, which I cannot do! I’m simply pointing out that the statistics given are highly skeptical and apparently devoid of numbers UNKNOWN. And I’m simply asking Democrats that use some of these numbers, ad-nausea, (the ones they like), to reenforce their arguments, to produce the formula by which these statistics are proven. Y’all CAN’T !!!!!

You sound just like the pathological liar in the White House
    You sound just like a pathological child in a sandbox!!!! [/quote]

You have provided NOTHING to make your case.
    On the contrary friend! I have provided you and yours with another reason to display your juvenile mentality, spew your insults for lack of rational civil arguments. I’ve provided all the opportunity to explain why they believe as they do and in that process prove who and what they really are, and expose their abilities to think for themselves, or not!!!!!

Just more RW bullshit that we have come to expect from Trump and his Trumptards. That’s you, pally boy.
    Yada, yada, yada!!!!!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

First, you fucking idiot,
    First CHILD!!!!!

DEMOCRATS aren’t making the claim. The numbers come from Trump’s own administration. Customs and Border Control, idiot.
    But CHILD, the numbers are the ones Democrats like so well because they think they prove that walls elsewhere are unnecessary. Apparently Y’all Democrats have no prob-lem-o with just 10% of our drugs sneaking across other areas of the border.

Have you heard back from Customs and Border Control on your claims?
    What claims?

Did you include all your own personal expertise and experience in drug interdictions? I’m sure they’ll give your vast experience in the field all the weight it deserves.
    You don’t have to go ballistic friend just because I’ve cornered you with common sense and rationality and you’re so frustrated that you have no rational or common sense answers! Chill out pal, take as pill, take a nap!!!!!

You’re a fucking fool, moron.
    It’ll be OK baby, just take yo nap!!!!!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Hey yourself, child!!!

Apparently you don't know about, or think drug cartels can, and do use all terrain vehicles, huh?

Why would a drug runner risk 3 million dollars worth of drugs by attempting to sneak them under the noses of a border patrol inspection point????

I only know that’s what some people claim. I also know some folks claim that 90% of our drugs come across the southern border. Im also wonder how they know that they never tell us how many are actually manufactured in this country or come in through other ports of entry in containers and other hiding places. And again how do they count the NON-DISCOVERED drugs they never can count or use to figure out and report their percentage ratios???

In other words why should anybody believe any statistics based in the UNKNOWN ?????
    Dude, apply common sense- and things are much easier to understand!

Try it sometime!

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Exactly how to do you count what you have not DISCOVERED? However I already made it plain. You are being stubbornly wrong as usual. If they are finding a lot of drugs in one place and not much in others, where do you think most drugs are coming through. I guess if they find nobody carrying drugs in an opening, that must prove that they are all getting through unseen and it is obviously the main drug point. That is what makes sense to you.
    Which is exactly where you fail; because you have no idea how many drugs AREN'T being found and you are continually trying to promote the idea that the 90% is 90% of ALL drugs.

I have no idea which State you live in; but I live in AZ and for decades, drugs have been coming across the desert which avoids the Ports of Entries.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why don’t you and FREEDUMBFUCK co-write a letter to the experts to correct their errors. After all, you have some insight they do not.

I’m sure they will give it all the consideration it deserves.

Clueless dumbfuck.
    In 1976, Congress passed the National Emergencies Act, which permits the president to pronounce a national emergency when he considers it appropriate. The act offers no specific definition of “emergency” and allows a president to declare one entirely at his or her discretion.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well, let’s see. Those experts have compiled data from thousands upon tens of thousands upon hundreds of thousands of interdictions through the years. The data from both types of apprehensions shows that the vast majority comes through the ports of entry. Makes sense, doesn’t it? How much can be brought through on one semi versus on your back? How much more traffic is there at a port of entry versus through the desert?

Now, tell us, Einstooge. How many drug inderdictions have YOU made through the years where you would even posses one single fucking clue on the issue?

I’ll answer for you. ZERO
    Are you professing that 100% of all drugs being smuggled into the US, are being detected and caught??

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Hey numb scull!

Do you honestly think drug cartels would risk trying to carry 3 million dollars of drugs through miles of desert wilderness on foot, only to be apprehended by border patrol agents? If it were your money- would you?

You do know, most people who try to cross the border illegally, who go around the normal ports-of-entry, are captured as soon as they reach civilization, or try to pass through any one of the hundreds of Border Patrol checkpoints that are on every road within 50 miles or more from the border.
    You said "most", what % is MOST??

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Unfounded?

Let’s see all your inside information that proves all these on-the-ground experts wrong. All you’re doing, moron, is bloviating on a subject that you have ZERO knowledge of. Trying to disagree with the numbers compiled from hundreds of thousands of interdictions. Laughable. You sound just like the pathological liar in the White House where he depends on “other statistics”. Got “other statistics”, Trumpanzee? Let’s see them.

You have provided NOTHING to make your case. Just more RW bullshit that we have come to expect from Trump and his Trumptards. That’s you, pally boy.
    No one said that their information was wrong, regarding what's BEEN FOUND; because it's you who is suggesting that the % equate to ALL the drugs, that are coming across.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    First CHILD!!!!!

But CHILD, the numbers are the ones Democrats like so well because they think they prove that walls elsewhere are unnecessary. Apparently Y’all Democrats have no prob-lem-o with just 10% of our drugs sneaking across other areas of the border.

What claims?

You don’t have to go ballistic friend just because I’ve cornered you with common sense and rationality and you’re so frustrated that you have no rational or common sense answers! Chill out pal, take as pill, take a nap!!!!!

It’ll be OK baby, just take yo nap!!!!!
    What did you hear back from Customs and Border Patrol, shitstain?

Did they revise their data to match your own in depth study?

Fucking idiot.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Are you professing that 100% of all drugs being smuggled into the US, are being detected and caught??
    Sad little illiterate dumbfuck.

Hey, post another photo of an OLD WALL being RESTORED.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

First of all, before we argue any more about percentages or statistics, let's get something straight!

Every 5th grader, in the country, knows that Donald Trump and his base know fully well that the wall issue is not due to anyone's fears about immigrants, drugs, terrorism, or people smuggling.

Because every 5th grader in the country has figured out that DOnie's Wall is about fulfilling a ridiculous Campaign promise, and now even more about getting him re-elected.

SO please stop with your charade, false pretenses, and false narratives. OK? Because it's not working for Donald Trump and it's not going to work for you either.

Then, we may have an intelligent conversation about immigration, border security, drug problems, and etc.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No one said that their information was wrong, regarding what's BEEN FOUND; because it's you who is suggesting that the % equate to ALL the drugs, that are coming across.
    Did you hear back from Customs and Border Patrol on your inside information regarding drug interdictions? When did they say they were going to use your stats rather than the ones they have generation based on hundreds of thousands of interdictions?

I look forward to the modification of their numbers to fit yours. BTW, what ARE your numbers, anyway?

In the meantime, post another photo of an OLD WALL being RESTORED.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

So many uninformed idiots on this board. here is why all drugs cannot be interdicted. This is what a border crossing looks like.https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/s...der%20crossing Border patrol knows they are unable to serach every car and stop the drug flow. They can count. They stop so many cars and find drugs in a percentage of them. Then, this is math rightys, they can extrapolate how much more is in cars and trucks they cannot search. The ten percent is a figure border partriol has used since Reagan.
    So cartels send in lots of cars and trucks full of drugs and the ones they lose are just a cost of doing business.
    ElChapo said they send their drugs through a border crossing. They absolutely cannot match demand with people walking through the desert. The claim makes no sense at all. Again, want to deal with drugs, then deal with the users. Treat them as a medical problem and slash demand.
    But hoiw many politicians are making money off drugs. How many fortunes are being created. That is why we are into duistraction instead of dealing with drugs.
    Distraction works on rightys. Us against them is loved by rightys. But they being fooled again. The wall is a waste of money and a symbol of the separation the right loves.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sad little illiterate dumbfuck.

Hey, post another photo of an OLD WALL being RESTORED.
    I love it when you can't respond, except with insults.

It's not only amusing; but very telling.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    First of all, before we argue any more about percentages or statistics, let's get something straight!

Every 5th grader, in the country, knows that Donald Trump and his base know fully well that the wall issue is not due to anyone's fears about immigrants, drugs, terrorism, or people smuggling.

Because every 5th grader in the country has figured out that DOnie's Wall is about fulfilling a ridiculous Campaign promise, and now even more about getting him re-elected.

SO please stop with your charade, false pretenses, and false narratives. OK? Because it's not working for Donald Trump and it's not going to work for you either.

Then, we may have an intelligent conversation about immigration, border security, drug problems, and etc.