Thread: Trump Put's a smackdown on FAKE NEWS

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Default Trump Put's a smackdown on FAKE NEWS

Jim Acosta once again had to be bitch slapped

Trump pointed to angel moms in attendance, asking them for their thoughts.

“You think I’m creating something Jim? Ask these incredible women who lost their daughters and their sons,” Trump said. “OK, Because your question is a very political question because you have an agenda. You’re CNN. You’re fake news.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...have-an-agenda

I'd say as long as CNN is stupid enough to keep sending this hack to press conferences, keep putting the little maggot in his place
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Darth Omar (02-15-2019), Earl (02-15-2019), Truth Detector (02-15-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

4. The Following 2 Users Groan At evince For This Awful Post:

Earl (02-15-2019), USFREEDOM911 (02-15-2019)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

domer76 (02-15-2019), Frank Apisa (02-15-2019), signalmankenneth (02-15-2019)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Trump said himself there isn't an emergency.

He's conning you again.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

christiefan915 (02-15-2019), domer76 (02-15-2019), evince (02-15-2019), Frank Apisa (02-15-2019), Jade Dragon (02-15-2019), signalmankenneth (02-15-2019)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post

Trump pointed to angel moms in attendance, asking them for their thoughts.

“You think I’m creating something Jim? Ask these incredible women who lost their daughters and their sons,” Trump said. “OK, Because your question is a very political question because you have an agenda. You’re CNN. You’re fake news.”

I'd say as long as CNN is stupid enough to keep sending this hack to press conferences, keep putting the little maggot in his place
    Some of the tough talking basement dwellers on here need the same, but literally!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

Earl (02-15-2019), USFREEDOM911 (02-15-2019)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Speaking about Fake News............LOL!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (02-15-2019)

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Acosta is cock sucker. I hope he has a daughter and she is brutalized by an illegal immigrant. I hope his family becomes addicted to opioids

13. The Following User Groans At canceled.2021.1 For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (02-15-2019)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

Earl (02-15-2019)

15. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

McConnell gets walloped for 'waiting for Trump's permission' before taking vote on government fundin

Democratic Michigan Congressman Dan Kildee all but called Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell a sniveling coward who was afraid to do his job, after the Kentucky Republican refused to call a vote on funding the government until he got “permission” from President Donald Trump.

“I hope the Senate acts fast before the president changes his mind again. He seems to change his mind on an hourly basis,” said Kildee, after the news broke that Trump would sign the bill, but would declare a national emergency, a move backed by McConnell.

“I do think it’s an abdication of Leader McConnell’s responsibilities that he has to wait for permission from the president of the United States for him to do the job that he was elected to do,” Kildee continued. “That’s disappointing.” But he added that “we won’t need the president’s signature” because enough members of both Congress and the Senate supported the bill to override any threatened veto.

“The fact that the president’s going to make an emergency declaration? Many of us have serious questions about whether or not he has that authority,” he went on. “It may be that leader McConnell felt that it’s something that he had to give the president in order to get permission for him to take this vote to the floor. That’s a really disappointing commentary.”

Read more: https://www.rawstory.com/2019/02/mcc..._notifications
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

16. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

"Acosta wasn’t the only reporter who was reprimanded by the president during the Rose Garden event, as Trump angrily told another member of the media to sit down after a question about where he receives his information."

Well gee, you can't expect the President to tell an enemy of the people where he gets his information! What do you think this is, a democracy?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

domer76 (02-15-2019), Frank Apisa (02-15-2019), Jade Dragon (02-15-2019)

18. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post

He's conning you again.
    I didn’t need to do this:’ Trump just kneecapped his own case for a ‘national emergency’

Excerpt:

He called reports showing the vast majority of drugs come through ports of entry, where a wall wouldn’t matter, a “lie.” Of data that show undocumented immigrants commit less crime than native-born Americans, Trump told the reporter, “You don’t really believe that stat, do you?” Of data showing the number of drug deaths in the United States, Trump read it and said the number was “ridiculously low.”
    Trump has previously exaggerated or misstated such facts, but he has yet to be confronted about it because he rarely answers questions. And on Friday, he made clear he simply doesn’t believe them — that his own view of what’s happening on the border is not based upon his own administration’s and other authoritative data.
    None of this might ultimately matter in the legal fight to come. Presidents have certain authorities, and the courts (potentially the Supreme Court, in this case) seem more likely to deal with the law and facts on the ground rather than Trump’s comments about all of it.

We’ll see if Trump’s expressed motivations have any bearing; they may not.
    But politically speaking, Trump just made it much more difficult for his supporters to agree with him that this is truly an emergency — which was already pretty difficult.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.ee7e9f92a6cf
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

Frank Apisa (02-15-2019)

20. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post

He's conning you again.
    I didn’t need to do this:’ Trump just kneecapped his own case for a ‘national emergency’

Excerpt:

He called reports showing the vast majority of drugs come through ports of entry, where a wall wouldn’t matter, a “lie.” Of data that show undocumented immigrants commit less crime than native-born Americans, Trump told the reporter, “You don’t really believe that stat, do you?” Of data showing the number of drug deaths in the United States, Trump read it and said the number was “ridiculously low.”

Trump has previously exaggerated or misstated such facts, but he has yet to be confronted about it because he rarely answers questions. And on Friday, he made clear he simply doesn’t believe them — that his own view of what’s happening on the border is not based upon his own administration’s and other authoritative data.
    None of this might ultimately matter in the legal fight to come. Presidents have certain authorities, and the courts (potentially the Supreme Court, in this case) seem more likely to deal with the law and facts on the ground rather than Trump’s comments about all of it.

We’ll see if Trump’s expressed motivations have any bearing; they may not.
    But politically speaking, Trump just made it much more difficult for his supporters to agree with him that this is truly an emergency — which was already pretty difficult.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.ee7e9f92a6cf
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

21. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 Times in 10,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Some of the tough talking basement dwellers on here need the same, but literally!
    I watched the Pussy-in-Chief not answer questions, lie or cut off the questioner when it got a little difficult.

You gullible pussies just love abuse from bullies, don't you?

22. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Acosta is cock sucker. I hope he has a daughter and she is brutalized by an illegal immigrant. I hope his family becomes addicted to opioids
    so you want his child raped?

23. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

Hilarious. Trump argued against real data collected by agencies charged with the task and says he relies on Fox Gnus, Hannity and Rush. Of course Rush talks 3 hours every day proving he knows a lot more than the pros do.That speech should have embarrased everyone. He rambled like he was drunk.
    Who is stupid enough to say it is an emergency and then say he did not have to do it , that he can get it done slowly. he just wanted to do it now.
    Yes he will get taken to court and his own words will prove the case. And, of course, real stats.

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Agreed; and at the end of the day when the Mueller investigation is closed out with a BIG nothing burger, the loss of credibility with the media will be complete except for a hand full of shrill, low life, low IQ losers on the left.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Earl (02-15-2019)

26. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    "Acosta wasn’t the only reporter who was reprimanded by the president during the Rose Garden event, as Trump angrily told another member of the media to sit down
    I know, wasn't it great?

he has them shaking in their boots, you can tell they are careful what they ask, Acosta has ben reduced to a withering pussy.

Trump has come to Washington, and put a reality check on everything that stinks up the place

#MAGA

by 2024 we should have a whole new code of conduct, honesty and transparency
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Earl (02-15-2019)