1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    The new big fear is Russia invading Ukraine,
    Ukraine just voted to join NATO -so technically the war in Donbass would require an Article 5 response.

The problem is Turkey is the main player for the Kurds. Bolton tried to get Erdogan to commit not to slaughter them
    but Erdogan considers them "terrorists" in Turkey, and uses that excuse.

So it's not our call. Not much of anything is our call in Syria.
    If you start with that base line there isn't much we can do but get out.
    Two different areas.
    Ukraine is historically 'Russian'.

"Between 25 and 35 million Kurds inhabit a mountainous region straddling the borders of Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Iran and Armenia. They make up the fourth-largest ethnic group in the Middle East, but they have never obtained a permanent nation state.Oct 31, 2017
    Who are the Kurds? - BBC News
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29702440"

Like Iraqi Kurdistan, there needs to be a 'Syrian Kurdistan'. They seem to be a 'modern people' and are tolerant and diverse.

"The Democratic Federation of Northern Syria (DFNS) or since September 2018, the Autonomous Administration of North and East Syria (NES), is a de facto autonomous region in northeastern Syria. It consists of self-governing sub-regions in the areas of Afrin, Jazira, Euphrates, Raqqa, Tabqa, Manbij and Deir Ez-Zor.[5][6] The region gained its de facto autonomy in 2012[7] as part of the ongoing Rojava conflict and the wider Syrian Civil War. While entertaining some foreign relations, the region is not officially recognized as autonomous by the government of Syria or any international state or organization.[8][9] Northeastern Syria is polyethnic and home to sizeable ethnic Kurdish, Arab and Assyrian populations; with smaller communities of ethnic Turkmen, Armenians and Chechens.[10][11]"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democr...Northern_Syria

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    What do you mean? Splain it to me like I was in kindergarten.
    "Beefing up" is more personnel /more weapons / more deployments.
    Then we have like about $7 billion more that Obama started called "European Reassurance Initiative" -dedicated to NATO integration.

Another base in Poland would be yet more front line tanks,and gawd knows what else the generals would consider "critical" stuffed down Putin's border .

All of which just makes everything more crazy,more unstable, more paranoid, more dangerous etc.

Trump ( and Obama) wanted to lower tensions with Russia-it's a giant sucking sound of money to field a bunh of weapons ready for a trigger war.
    Obama never folowed thru,and hist State Dept meddled in the Euromaidan instead -
    forcing Putin to seize Crimea for guaranteed access to Sevastopol.

Trump wanted to improve -that was a lot of the phone call between Kislyak and Flynn that Meller decided was Russian collusion p-and when he looked into it there was no collusion ( that we know of) but there was Flynn lying about talking to Ambassador Kislyak

And that boys and girls is a short tale of why Russiaphobia stalks the minds & the land of the USA.

And why much of our Defence money is wasted on NATO and NATO exercises - and also why Putin is going to deploy hypersonic missiles and intermediate nukes (battlefield tactical nukes).
    Because he cant compete in armament. So he has to go with doomsday weapons
    I don't know how you were diverted / You were perverted too
    I don't know how you were inverted / No one alerted you

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then we have like about $7 billion more that Obama started called "European Reassurance Initiative" -dedicated to NATO integration.

Another base in Poland would be yet more front line tanks,and gawd knows what else the generals would consider "critical" stuffed down Putin's border .

All of which just makes everything more crazy,more unstable, more paranoid, more dangerous etc.

Trump ( and Obama) wanted to lower tensions with Russia-it's a giant sucking sound of money to field a bunh of weapons ready for a trigger war.
    Obama never folowed thru,and hist State Dept meddled in the Euromaidan instead -

Trump wanted to improve -that was a lot of the phone call between Kislyak and Flynn that Meller decided was Russian collusion p-and when he looked into it there was no collusion ( that we know of) but there was Flynn lying about talking to Ambassador Kislyak

And that boys and girls is a short tale of why Russiaphobia stalks the minds & the land of the USA.

And why much of our Defence money is wasted on NATO and NATO exercises - and also why Putin is going to deploy hypersonic missiles and intermediate nukes (battlefield tactical nukes).

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump wanted to improve -that was a lot of the phone call between Kislyak and Flynn that Meller decided was Russian collusion -and when he looked into it there was no collusion ( that we know of) but there was Flynn lying about talking to Ambassador Kislyak

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump wanted to improve -that was a lot of the phone call between Kislyak and Flynn that Meller decided was Russian collusion -and when he looked into it there was no collusion ( that we know of) but there was Flynn lying about talking to Ambassador Kislyak

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

"Beefing up" NATO is more personnel /more weapons / more deployments.
    Then we have about $7 billion more that Obama started called "European Reassurance Initiative" -dedicated to NATO integration.

Another base in Poland would be yet more front line tanks, and gawd knows what else the generals would consider "critical" stuffed down Putin's border .

All of which just makes everything more crazy, more unstable, more paranoid, more dangerous etc.

Trump ( and Obama) wanted to lower tensions with Russia- it's a giant sucking sound of money to field a bunch of weapons ready for a trigger war.

Obama never followed thru, and his State Dept meddled in the Euromaidan ( Ukraine) instead -

Trump wanted to improve -that was a lot of the [phone call between Kislyak and Flynn that Mueller decided was Russian collusion but when he looked into it there was no collusion ( that we know of )
    but there was Flynn lying about talking to Ambassador Kislyak

And why much of our Defence money is wasted on NATO and NATO exercises - and also why Putin
    is going to deploy hypersonic missiles and intermediate nukes (battlefield tactical nukes).

Because he can't compete in armament. So he has to go with doomsday weapons

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Assad's country has been brought to the brink of ruination by outside forces intent upon illegal regime-change at the whim of Washington Zionists. Your claim of what Assad wanted is the pure bile of a frenetic loser.
    Push off and dismember somebody.

These crummy butchers always blame outsiders when they run their countries into the dirt.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    That's bullshit, Erdogan won't attack the Kurds whilst there are NATO troops there.
    He's been planning to go about 20 miles only deep, but along the border to clear out the Kurds
    if I read it right. He can call it "clearing" and nothing we can do about it

He can do anything we wants to - we have to go along for access to Incirlik Air Base as well
    Kissinger: “demonization of Vladimir Putin is not a policy; it is an alibi for the absence of one.”
    ________

Cold War 2.0 Russia hysteria is turning people’s brains into guacamole.
    We’ve got to find a way to snap out of the propaganda trance
    ________

Buddha: "trust the person who seeks truth and mistrust the person who claims he has found it "
    1.2.3.4.5.6.7. All Good Children Go to Heaven

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I think that the site's database has crashed.
    you too? I just lost a long post to KUDZU on this page.lol wait.. now it just posted 2x

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,515 Times in 6,257 Posts
    Blog Entries

These crummy butchers always blame outsiders when they run their countries into the dirt.
    The Syrians returning home now that you and your parasites have been defeated would either spit or laugh at you.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    you too? I just lost a long post to KUDZU on this page.lol wait.. now it just posted 2x
    Maybe some Saudi degenerate attempting a hack . Haw, haw........haw. Pun intended.

Maria Ressa.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Post:

anatta (02-15-2019)

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Syrians returning home now that you and your parasites have been defeated would either spit or laugh at you.
    Are they going home?
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

dukkha (02-15-2019)

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    "Beefing up" NATO is more personnel /more weapons / more deployments.
    Then we have about $7 billion more that Obama started called "European Reassurance Initiative" -dedicated to NATO integration.

Another base in Poland would be yet more front line tanks, and gawd knows what else the generals would consider "critical" stuffed down Putin's border .

All of which just makes everything more crazy, more unstable, more paranoid, more dangerous etc.

Trump ( and Obama) wanted to lower tensions with Russia- it's a giant sucking sound of money to field a bunch of weapons ready for a trigger war.

Obama never followed thru, and his State Dept meddled in the Euromaidan ( Ukraine) instead -

Trump wanted to improve -that was a lot of the [phone call between Kislyak and Flynn that Mueller decided was Russian collusion but when he looked into it there was no collusion ( that we know of )
    but there was Flynn lying about talking to Ambassador Kislyak

And why much of our Defence money is wasted on NATO and NATO exercises - and also why Putin
    is going to deploy hypersonic missiles and intermediate nukes (battlefield tactical nukes).

Because he can't compete in armament. So he has to go with doomsday weapons
    So anatta and noise are the same person, it seems.

Multiple ID's from one poster.

Hmmm.

Now why would someone do that?

Probably to make others think that there exists more support for your position than there actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post

When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

16. The Following 2 Users Groan At LV426 For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-15-2019), Earl (02-15-2019)

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Maria Ressa.

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

UN says 250,000 refugees could return to Syria in 2019
    Figure may change according to the pace with which obstacles to return to the war-torn country are removed, UNHCR says.

That's nice.. but there are 6 million or more who have fled Syria.