Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 62

Thread: Hello All, I am Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,190
    Thanks
    745
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Groans
    60
    Groaned 191 Times in 177 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    DJ Dont listen to EVmetro. Mrs. Clinton had his daddy hanged in Arkansas for stealing horses and he just ain’t got over it.
    Omg, a lefty with a pulse!
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    52,329
    Thanks
    13,793
    Thanked 17,233 Times in 11,896 Posts
    Groans
    281
    Groaned 1,100 Times in 1,049 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Omg, a lefty with a pulse!
    Naa...I’m of Irish ancestry so it’s pretty common to have someone down the family tree get hanged for stealing a horse.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Flyover Country
    Posts
    3,501
    Thanks
    1,652
    Thanked 1,660 Times in 1,206 Posts
    Groans
    114
    Groaned 124 Times in 119 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Oh so you bring up intellectual cowards of rabble into it, because they couldn't contest facts that reveal them for the sick and filthy liars they prov to be, they banned me and slandered me after I couldn't defend myself because I was banned much like I suspect of your character having seen you post this and yeah after bing banned and slandered for years, no more mr nice guy was declared in the past and my pleasure.
    Don't mind Jade Dragon. She's just a big troll. Emphasis on BIG.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

    David Jeffrey Spetch (03-11-2019)

  5. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    East Harpswell, Maine
    Posts
    1,156
    Thanks
    1,268
    Thanked 872 Times in 625 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Naa...I’m of Irish ancestry so it’s pretty common to have someone down the family tree get hanged for stealing a horse.
    LOL! My husband was Irish, and said the same thing. There was an ancestor who was a horse thief.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aimée For This Post:

    Mott the Hoople (02-19-2019)

  7. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    52,329
    Thanks
    13,793
    Thanked 17,233 Times in 11,896 Posts
    Groans
    281
    Groaned 1,100 Times in 1,049 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimée View Post
    LOL! My husband was Irish, and said the same thing. There was an ancestor who was a horse thief.
    He must be a damned good man!
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

  8. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    East Harpswell, Maine
    Posts
    1,156
    Thanks
    1,268
    Thanked 872 Times in 625 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    He must be a damned good man!
    He certainly was a good man!

  9. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    574
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 45 Times in 44 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Don't mind Jade Dragon. She's just a big troll. Emphasis on BIG.
    I dealt with thousands of different types over the years, all kinds. Technically trolling derived from sharing porn online and as it turns out is sharing a message anywhere when those you easily best don't like you raising awareness but not in every instance such as here as you mention on this thread . companies troll their commercials all the time, doesn't bother me lol

    Years ago I took on thousands online at a time. I came up with a system as an activist raising awareness that worked but because it worked I was labeled a troll and kicked. I would release my initial compositions to forums I was raising awareness on. I noticed the LGBT types for example would always respond on the different forums with the same bs. So I would respond to one forum to the many of responders on that thread, and then copy that response and paste the response everywhere else that people stated the same rhetoric. It was brilliant and worked like a charm until the troll / spammer bullshit was being used to describe me. As I recall such references as spammer, spam bot and troll were circulated online in the early 2000's and even late 90's to describe people sharing porn sites everywhere.

    Jade wasn't that bad really ... I've seen far far worse ...
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 03-11-2019 at 02:27 PM.

  10. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    574
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 45 Times in 44 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Oh, I wonder why?

    Real question is; Are you real, or fake?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Don't mind Jade Dragon. She's just a big troll. Emphasis on BIG.
    All and all, I am glad Jade brought that up because it gave me a chance to clear up anyone else's misunderstandings about me. So for that, thanks Jade and to Sirthinksalot thanks for being supportive in your own way ...

  11. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    8,467
    Thanks
    1,250
    Thanked 4,073 Times in 3,138 Posts
    Groans
    908
    Groaned 216 Times in 205 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    For sharing facts exposing lies and deceptions on the foundations of especially primary issues I address I have been, banned, slandered and discriminated likely more than everyone else on the planet combined.

    In recent years before and after the titled Syrian refugee crisis I have been in contact with tens of thousands of elected, appoint and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasions. Because the globalist crime organization doesn't like that they do not stand a chance against the facts I share on a level playing field, they not only ban me from hundreds of sites with slander to try and hide them being exposed from the public, but they have also managed to place limitations on my email accounts while they have tyrants and traitors of several countries turn their backs on democracy, turn their backs on citizens and instead cater to lobbyist / globalist crime organization dictatorship.

    I bring a world of experience of 19 years actively fighting the good fight and stand strong.
    Because the globalist crime organization doesn't like that they do not stand a chance against the facts I share on a level playing field,
    Sounds like a pretty wimpy crime organization if what you say is true and you are still walking around.

  12. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    46,694
    Thanks
    33,299
    Thanked 22,053 Times in 15,751 Posts
    Groans
    3,184
    Groaned 2,194 Times in 2,098 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    All and all, I am glad Jade brought that up because it gave me a chance to clear up anyone else's misunderstandings about me. So for that, thanks Jade and to Sirthinksalot thanks for being supportive in your own way ...
    You are a fake. You should take the word "factual" out of your description.

    You started this thread and even the title is factually incorrect. Here we go again Canada, catholics abuse children and tax payers are made to compensate for it
    #Not My President


    #AlertTheDaycareStaff

    "I want to be remembered for doing the best job I could answering questions... and for being transparent and honest."
    ~Sarah Huckabee Sanders

    "And I hope to be remembered for being virgin." *eyeroll*
    ~Stormy Daniels


    "christiefan" refers to Agatha, not Chris.

  13. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    19,925
    Thanks
    9,718
    Thanked 8,881 Times in 6,107 Posts
    Groans
    105
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Primary research is defined as a factual, firsthand account of a study written by a person who was part of the study.

    Primary means it comes directly from the researcher who conducted the study.

    The information is most useful when you need specific information on a field.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

  14. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Cymru/'Wales'
    Posts
    8,017
    Thanks
    4,017
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimée View Post
    LOL! My husband was Irish, and said the same thing. There was an ancestor who was a horse thief.
    It was the same in Cardiganshire - they needed meat with all those potatoes!

  15. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    574
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 45 Times in 44 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Primary research is defined as a factual, firsthand account of a study written by a person who was part of the study.

    Primary means it comes directly from the researcher who conducted the study.

    The information is most useful when you need specific information on a field.


    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    You are a fake. You should take the word "factual" out of your description.

    You started this thread and even the title is factually incorrect. Here we go again Canada, catholics abuse children and tax payers are made to compensate for it

    When it comes to the foundations of primary issues I address, I share facts that back my claims, if your brain is way too small to understand something so simple all by yourself, it certainly doesn't detract from my validity but does reveal how desperate you are to try and drag me down to your pathetic level.

    and why waste my time on your lies, have not anything better to do?

    https://www.theglobeandmail.com/cana...ents-stripped/

    https://www.imagotheatre.ca/day-scho...rly-forgotten/

    if you ever want to discuss a "primary" issue, look out because you couldn't even cut it on this issue.

    let me guess, you'l be trying to have those links deleted lmfao of which I couldn't care less because I have been in contact with thousands of officials of Canada over almost 2 decades and addressed this issue on several occasions (along with officials of the UK) of which many of them know enough about the history to know it is the religious being responsible for abusing infiltrating government to force their garbage on everyone else and in this instance, First Nations, Inuit etc .
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 03-17-2019 at 02:23 AM.

  16. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    574
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 45 Times in 44 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Sounds like a pretty wimpy crime organization if what you say is true and you are still walking around.
    Then you go ahead and explain why I have been banned off of hundreds of web sites over the years for sharing facts that back my claims on the foundations of primary issues I address which reveal factually proven foundations of lies which have been forced upon several countries in recent years anyway? go right ahead and explain why all these years later the right wing censorship and explain how that is possible that the right wing is still alive.

    like duh.

  17. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    8,467
    Thanks
    1,250
    Thanked 4,073 Times in 3,138 Posts
    Groans
    908
    Groaned 216 Times in 205 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Then you go ahead and explain why I have been banned off of hundreds of web sites over the years for sharing facts that back my claims on the foundations of primary issues I address which reveal factually proven foundations of lies which have been forced upon several countries in recent years anyway? go right ahead and explain why all these years later the right wing censorship and explain how that is possible that the right wing is still alive.

    like duh.
    All I can say is=

Similar Threads

  1. Swedes enjoy world-class healthcare - when they get it
    By volsrock in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2018, 11:20 AM
  2. FBI officials review surveillance memo, could not cite 'any factual inaccuracies
    By Grind is away and busy for june in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-30-2018, 09:59 PM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-23-2018, 08:48 PM
  4. The Middle Class Is Steadily Eroding. Just Ask the Business World.
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2014, 04:59 PM
  5. A little factual history
    By theMAJORITY in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 07:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •