Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hello All, I am Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    What does Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist mean?
    Primary Factual Fundamentalist summed up in a nut shell means I share facts backing my claims on the foundations of primary issues I address which reveal a slew of lies and deceptions forced upon society and usually are simple matters of deduction that none or very few are able to see and or figure out on their own. The world class activist part in a nut shell can be deducted by simply reading the opening post to this thread.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Welcome, be sure to review our rules, especially 12b which snags a lot of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    I don't know you well enough to call you kookoo, but your opening post sounds a little cuckoo. Anyway, I was just messing with ya. Welcome aboard, I look forward to seeing what ya got.

Virtually impossible to get banned here. Pay special attention to rule 12b.
    I fully support 12b, I don't want to see such creepy shit. I mean if someone were furious that someone got off charges for abusing children for the pathetic excuse of religious belief and posted it here, that I myself would understand but that is as far as that goes with me and I might even be that furious person some day here but for the well being of society I hope not because society deserves better than to have criminals getting away with such sick behavior in the first place..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

Phantasmal (02-14-2019)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    For sharing facts exposing lies and deceptions on the foundations of especially primary issues I address I have been, banned, slandered and discriminated likely more than everyone else on the planet combined.

In recent years before and after the titled Syrian refugee crisis I have been in contact with tens of thousands of elected, appoint and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasions. Because the globalist crime organization doesn't like that they do not stand a chance against the facts I share on a level playing field, they not only ban me from hundreds of sites with slander to try and hide them being exposed from the public, but they have also managed to place limitations on my email accounts while they have tyrants and traitors of several countries turn their backs on democracy, turn their backs on citizens and instead cater to lobbyist / globalist crime organization dictatorship.

I bring a world of experience of 19 years actively fighting the good fight and stand strong.
    Oh, I wonder why?

https://plus.google.com/117475916115553636291

http://rabble.ca/babble/rabble-news-...mophobic-posts

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm9...t5YYVCdW6Q3uoQ

Real question is; Are you real, or fake?
    Last edited by Jade Dragon; 02-13-2019 at 04:52 PM.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh so you bring up intellectual cowards of rabble into it, because they couldn't contest facts that reveal them for the sick and filthy liars they prov to be, they banned me and slandered me after I couldn't defend myself because I was banned much like I suspect of your character having seen you post this and yeah after bing banned and slandered for years, no more mr nice guy was declared in the past and my pleasure.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You go ahead and contest this video with so much as a shred of validity to find out how real I am for example.

I haven't even been on youtube for months because they want me to acknowledge that they banned my video but because they lied about my video I never accepted therefor I can't even change my cover let alone access my account aside from viewing my own videos. If you copy and paste this link from bitchute you will find the video they deleted fyi

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pB9T4gmx9Z62/

and yeah after about 16 - 17 years of fighting the good fight and being slandered and banned by intllectual cowards I declared no more Mr. nice guy and again my pleasure. From the google plus page you can see a community calld public awareness no mor deceptions where you can find out allot about what I have endured and even when I had enough a couple of years ago.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

For sharing facts exposing lies and deceptions on the foundations of especially primary issues I address I have been, banned, slandered and discriminated likely more than everyone else on the planet combined.

In recent years before and after the titled Syrian refugee crisis I have been in contact with tens of thousands of elected, appoint and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasions. Because the globalist crime organization doesn't like that they do not stand a chance against the facts I share on a level playing field, they not only ban me from hundreds of sites with slander to try and hide them being exposed from the public, but they have also managed to place limitations on my email accounts while they have tyrants and traitors of several countries turn their backs on democracy, turn their backs on citizens and instead cater to lobbyist / globalist crime organization dictatorship.

I bring a world of experience of 19 years actively fighting the good fight and stand strong.
    Don't fuck up.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to /MSG/ For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (02-13-2019)

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

So you're only 19 years old???

If so, you should get along fine with the immature, adolescent rwnj and Trumptard crowd around here.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Was 19 - 29 years ago, 19 years actively fighting the good fight.

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Primary Factual Fundamentalist summed up in a nut shell means I share facts backing my claims on the foundations of primary issues I address which reveal a slew of lies and deceptions forced upon society and usually are simple matters of deduction that none or very few are able to see and or figure out on their own. The world class activist part in a nut shell can be deducted by simply reading the opening post to this thread.
    You sound like Evince. She’s been banned from most of the internet too and she makes similar claims.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You go ahead and contest this video with so much as a shred of validity to find out how real I am for example.

I haven't even been on youtube for months because they want me to acknowledge that they banned my video but because they lied about my video I never accepted therefor I can't even change my cover let alone access my account aside from viewing my own videos. If you copy and paste this link from bitchute you will find the video they deleted fyi

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pB9T4gmx9Z62/

and yeah after about 16 - 17 years of fighting the good fight and being slandered and banned by intllectual cowards I declared no more Mr. nice guy and again my pleasure. From the google plus page you can see a community calld public awareness no mor deceptions where you can find out allot about what I have endured and even when I had enough a couple of years ago.
    Like what about the singularity man? Doesn’t that explain cycles of birth and destruction yet obeys the law of conservation?

Also...without the singularity how do you explain Watermark?

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Weird shit. Sounds like we may be on the same side of the war, but you are fucking weird. It is not uncommon to be banned from everywhere, glad you finally arrived here where you can speak freely.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (02-18-2019)

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    You sound like Evince. She’s been banned from most of the internet too and she makes similar claims.
    He's just an angry fruitcake, with anti-science views. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...Jeffrey-Spetch

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Primary Factual Fundamentalist summed up in a nut shell means blah, blah, blah...
    There are only two sides fighting the current political war. Lefties and righties. Weird ass hybrid political identifiers sound trendy at your local lefty coffee shop, but you are either a lefty or a righty. I can usually pick out what you are based upon what voting action you took in regard to the only two relevant candidates in 2016 to ensure that Hillary could not pick the Scotus.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    He's just an angry fruitcake, with anti-science views. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...Jeffrey-Spetch
    That’s ok. I’m a happy pseudo intellectual horses ass with pro science views. We might get along.

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    There are only two sides fighting the current political war. Lefties and righties. Weird ass hybrid political identifiers sound trendy at your local lefty coffee shop, but you are either a lefty or a righty. I can usually pick out what you are based upon what voting action you took in regard to the only two relevant candidates in 2016 to ensure that Hillary could not pick the Scotus.
    DJ Dont listen to EVmetro. Mrs. Clinton had his daddy hanged in Arkansas for stealing horses and he just ain’t got over it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Evmetro (02-18-2019)