Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hello All, I am Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    When it comes to the foundations of primary issues I address, I share facts that back my claims, if your brain is way too small to understand something so simple all by yourself, it certainly doesn't detract from my validity but does reveal how desperate you are to try and drag me down to your pathetic level.

and why waste my time on your lies, have not anything better to do?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/cana...ents-stripped/

https://www.imagotheatre.ca/day-scho...rly-forgotten/

You titled your thread Here we go again Canada, catholics abuse children and tax payers are made to compensate for it

First off, Catholics in general don't abuse children as your words suggest so you started with a false premise. Then your article reads "Nearly 200,000 Indigenous children attended more than 700 federally operated Indian Day Schools beginning in the 1920s, where many endured trauma, including, in some cases, physical and sexual abuse." Federally-operated, not privately operated by a Catholic order of nuns or priests. The government operated the schools; the workers were employed by the government; therefore it falls on the government to be responsible for what happened in the schools.

Furthermore neither your OP, the Huffpo article or the other links you posted mentioned the workers' religions; for some reason you wrote that they were Catholic. Why is that?

if you ever want to discuss a "primary" issue, look out because you couldn't even cut it on this issue.

let me guess, you'l be trying to have those links deleted lmfao of which I couldn't care less because I have been in contact with thousands of officials of Canada over almost 2 decades and addressed this issue on several occasions (along with officials of the UK) of which many of them know enough about the history to know it is the religious being responsible for abusing infiltrating government to force their garbage on everyone else and in this instance, First Nations, Inuit etc .
    I have no idea which links you're talking about, nor would I ask for them to be deleted. I'm arguing strictly based on what you linked in that thread and your comments.

Finally I am well aware of Catholic-run institutions that did abuse children for decades; for instance the Magdalene laundries. There is plenty of documented evidence to show how some nuns and priests mistreated those in their care. Your article shows the mistreatment of indigenous children but for some reason you made it about Catholics.

If you want to discuss primary issues here you better make sure to have your ducks in a row before starting. Your thread was sloppy and you still haven't defended what you wrote.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Bourdeaux Nights (03-17-2019), kudzu (03-19-2019)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post

You titled your thread Here we go again Canada, catholics abuse children and tax payers are made to compensate for it

First off, Catholics in general don't abuse children as your words suggest so you started with a false premise. Then your article reads "Nearly 200,000 Indigenous children attended more than 700 federally operated Indian Day Schools beginning in the 1920s, where many endured trauma, including, in some cases, physical and sexual abuse." Federally-operated, not privately operated by a Catholic order of nuns or priests. The government operated the schools; the workers were employed by the government; therefore it falls on the government to be responsible for what happened in the schools.

Furthermore neither your OP, the Huffpo article or the other links you posted mentioned the workers' religions; for some reason you wrote that they were Catholic. Why is that?

I have no idea which links you're talking about, nor would I ask for them to be deleted. I'm arguing strictly based on what you linked in that thread and your comments.

Finally I am well aware of Catholic-run institutions that did abuse children for decades; for instance the Magdalene laundries. There is plenty of documented evidence to show how some nuns and priests mistreated those in their care. Your article shows the mistreatment of indigenous children but for some reason you made it about Catholics.

If you want to discuss primary issues here you better make sure to have your ducks in a row before starting. Your thread was sloppy and you still haven't defended what you wrote.
    Whether Catholics in general abuse children or not, has not anything to do with the foundation of that issue.

Fact remains that it was catholics that abused those children after catholics infiltrated government to abuse governing with their religious agenda quite obviously and from there forced their religious abuse on those children after abusing their positions in governing to allow this to happen and fact remains instead of catholics being made to pay for what catholics did, Canadian tax payers are made to flip the bill for what specifically catholics did. Not anything you share contests those facts with even so much as a shred of validity but thanks for your demonstration of deliberate ignorance towards fact.

You go right ahead and show us all who had churches in Canada and did this to children other than catholics, yeah go right ahead and make my fucking day,..

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Whether Catholics in general abuse children or not, has not anything to do with the foundation of that issue.

Fact remains that it was catholics that abused those children after catholics infiltrated government to abuse governing with their religious agenda quite obviously and from there forced their religious abuse on those children after abusing their positions in governing to allow this to happen and fact remains instead of catholics being made to pay for what catholics did, Canadian tax payers are made to flip the bill for what specifically catholics did. Not anything you share contests those facts with even so much as a shred of validity but thanks for your demonstration of deliberate ignorance towards fact.

You go right ahead and show us all who had churches in Canada and did this to children other than catholics, yeah go right ahead and make my fucking day,..
    You made the claim that these abusers were Catholics, you prove the claim. The burden of proof is not on me. You deliberately falsified your thread title, I guess out of hate toward Catholics, and probably never thought you'd be called out on it. Then you further tried to deflect by introducing the topic of Catholic churches, rather than federally-funded schools for the indigenous.

If you can't provide proof that the school abusers were Catholic... solid proof, not conjecture... just say so. No need to resort to vulgarity and a hissy fit.

― Charles Dickens

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Bourdeaux Nights (03-19-2019), kudzu (03-19-2019)

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You made the claim that these abusers were Catholics, you prove the claim. The burden of proof is not on me. You deliberately falsified your thread title, I guess out of hate toward Catholics, and probably never thought you'd be called out on it. Then you further tried to deflect by introducing the topic of Catholic churches, rather than federally-funded schools for the indigenous.

If you can't provide proof that the school abusers were Catholic... solid proof, not conjecture... just say so. No need to resort to vulgarity and a hissy fit.
    You have no answer because what I share is fact. There were no other assholes with churches in Canada that could have been doing this to children which is proof by way of simple matter of deduction intellectual coward and deliberately ignorant fool. Specifically catholics abusing governing power to abuse children yeah It's no secret.

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Little hangover turned into full blown flu, out of commission today ... day off. Even while sick ,dealing with fools is way to easy.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have no answer because what I share is fact. There were no other assholes with churches in Canada that could have been doing this to children which is proof by way of simple matter of deduction intellectual coward and deliberately ignorant fool. Specifically catholics abusing governing power to abuse children yeah It's no secret.
    You can't respond with facts because you don't have them. Nobody's arguing that the children weren't abused in the schools; the question here is which religious group was in charge. I did the work you refused to do and learned that these schools were staffed with Catholics, Anglicans and Protestants. In fact the biggest, oldest one was under Anglicans and stayed open until 1970.

You're arguing about taxes. How about considering that it was wrong to try to remake these kids into the European mold, force them to give up their ancestral languages, remove them from their families and expose them to diseases that were brought over from Europe. And, children died from these diseases. What the Canadians did was wrong even if they had good intentions. Reparations will never make up for the abuse these poor kids suffered because of the assimilation mindset. You're trying to blame the religions instead of the awful system that spawned the abuse.

― Charles Dickens

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You can't respond with facts because you don't have them. Nobody's arguing that the children weren't abused in the schools; the question here is which religious group was in charge. I did the work you refused to do and learned that these schools were staffed with Catholics, Anglicans and Protestants. In fact the biggest, oldest one was under Anglicans and stayed open until 1970.

You're arguing about taxes. How about considering that it was wrong to try to remake these kids into the European mold, force them to give up their ancestral languages, remove them from their families and expose them to diseases that were brought over from Europe. And, children died from these diseases. What the Canadians did was wrong even if they had good intentions. Reparations will never make up for the abuse these poor kids suffered because of the assimilation mindset. You're trying to blame the religions instead of the awful system that spawned the abuse.
    Yawn

different denominations of Catholicism
    Christian denominations: the Catholic Church including the Eastern Catholic Churches; all the Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox churches with their offshoots; Protestant denominations with at least 0.2 million members; the provinces of the Anglican Communion .

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yawn

different denominations of Catholicism
    Christian denominations: the Catholic Church including the Eastern Catholic Churches; all the Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox churches with their offshoots; Protestant denominations with at least 0.2 million members; the provinces of the Anglican Communion .
    You are stone cold deceptive. I put the above into a search engine and this was the result. You put in the sentence "different denominations of Catholicism" to cover your lie. Now that I know how dishonest you are, we are done here.

"This is a list of Christian denominations by number of members. It is inevitably partial and generally based on claims by the denominations themselves. The numbers should therefore be considered approximate and the article an ongoing work-in-progress.

The list includes the following Christian denominations: the Catholic Church including the Eastern Catholic Churches; all the Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox churches with some recognition and their offshoots; Protestant denominations with at least 0.2 million members; the provinces of the Anglican Communion with at least 0.2 million members; all the other Christian branches with distinct theologies, such as Restorationist and Nontrinitarianian denominations; the independent Catholic denominations; and the Church of the East. With about 2.42 billion adherents all over the world,[1] Christianity is the largest religious group in the world."

― Charles Dickens

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are stone cold deceptive. I put the above into a search engine and this was the result. You put in the sentence "different denominations of Catholicism" to cover your lie. Now that I know how dishonest you are, we are done here.

"This is a list of Christian denominations by number of members. It is inevitably partial and generally based on claims by the denominations themselves. The numbers should therefore be considered approximate and the article an ongoing work-in-progress.
    Thanks for yet another fine example of deliberate ignorance globalist crime organization sock puppet. Cite all of the bs you can still find online and key words "can still find" ... online but it was Catholics who did this to children by abusing government to abuse innocent little children and not anything you share has, is, or will change this fact because this already happened quite a while ago since your brain appears to be way too small to understand something so obvious all by yourself. You desperately scrambling to try and find anyone else to blame just reveals how pitiful humans can get in some ways.

Globalist scum removing information online doesn't change the facts there little miss shady bunch

For you to think about there christiefan915.

Throttle the sleeping giant.jpg
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 03-22-2019 at 01:30 PM.

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

For sharing facts exposing lies and deceptions on the foundations of especially primary issues I address I have been, banned, slandered and discriminated likely more than everyone else on the planet combined.

In recent years before and after the titled Syrian refugee crisis I have been in contact with tens of thousands of elected, appoint and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasions. Because the globalist crime organization doesn't like that they do not stand a chance against the facts I share on a level playing field, they not only ban me from hundreds of sites with slander to try and hide them being exposed from the public, but they have also managed to place limitations on my email accounts while they have tyrants and traitors of several countries turn their backs on democracy, turn their backs on citizens and instead cater to lobbyist / globalist crime organization dictatorship.

I bring a world of experience of 19 years actively fighting the good fight and stand strong.
    Why do you crave miles of cock rammed up your ass?

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I just saved someone's life tonight eh christiefan915

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Why do you crave miles of cock rammed up your ass?
    Oh desperately scrambling to try and drag me, a heterosexual down to your sick and filthy sexually defective and mentally retarded level eh

The LGBT are so stupid.jpg

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh desperately scrambling to try and drag me, a heterosexual down to your sick and filthy sexually defective and mentally retarded level eh

The LGBT are so stupid.jpg
    Your the 6th best transgendered poster at this site.

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Your the 6th best transgendered poster at this site.
    You see, these people are so sick they slander me, a heterosexual male, a transgender because they have no validity. just a slew of lies and deceptions in attempt to try and drag everyone else down to their sick level.

17. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

what a lovely, beautiful peaceful day.

How nice to see youtube caved and I can now access my account without having to have had to agree to their lies about me. Now I'd like to see the video they used ther sick lies to remove, put back. In the meantime I'll share this video with you

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada