Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: How the LGBT made this soon to be short lived mockery of marriage

1. #286 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    You laugh at fact ...
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. #287 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    You laugh at fact ...
    I laugh at you, faggot.

3. #288 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I laugh at you, faggot.
    You claim to laugh at me because you obviously have no validity when it comes to the foundation of this primary issue. Ignore fact and laugh at the person sharing it, oh yeah real hilarious (sarcasm) I bet people are just rofl reading your crass rhetoric in response to fact I share. It's like you have the intellectual equivalence of a skid mark in someone's underwear thus why so clueless.

Heterosexual is what I am despite your pathetic attempt to drag me down to your sexually retarded level. Heterosexuals exclusively have sex with those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with (since your brain is likely way to small to realize such an obvious primary fact all by yourself.)
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

4. #289 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You claim to laugh at me because you obviously have no validity when it comes to the foundation of this primary issue. Ignore fact and laugh at the person sharing it, oh yeah real hilarious (sarcasm) I bet people are just rofl reading your crass rhetoric in response to fact I share. It's like you have the intellectual equivalence of a skid mark in someone's underwear thus why so clueless.

Heterosexual is what I am despite your pathetic attempt to drag me down to your sexually retarded level. Heterosexuals exclusively have sex with those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with (since your brain is likely way to small to realize such an obvious primary fact all by yourself.)

Fudgepacker

5. #290 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fudgepacker
    Thanks for verifying for everyone to see "Heterosexual is what I am despite your pathetic attempt to drag me down to your sexually retarded level. Heterosexuals exclusively have sex with those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with (since your brain is likely way to small to realize such an obvious primary fact all by yourself.)"

6. #291 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thanks for verifying for everyone to see "Heterosexual is what I am despite your pathetic attempt to drag me down to your sexually retarded level. Heterosexuals exclusively have sex with those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with (since your brain is likely way to small to realize such an obvious primary fact all by yourself.)"

Dicksucker

7. #292 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Dicksucker
    Have you even graduated grade 8?

8. #293 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,565 Times in 17,092 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

I have been married for over 40 years. All these terrifying things that happened to America, such as legalizing gay marriage, have had zero impact on mine. I keep hearing of what horrors will portend if we have equality. I am still for equality.

9. #294 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you choose to deliberately ignore the fact that marriage was created for and in honour of the one sexual union towards which every single one of us owes our existence which are exclusively heterosexual unions of which thousands of years since marriage was created has always been about honouring the union of heterosexuals coming together. Your so called claim doesn't detract from the fact that thousands of years since created marriage is about honouring the significance of the one sexual union towards which we all owe our existence, instead you choose to disrespect marriage and act as if that gives you clout when it just reveals how ignorant and how much of an intellectual coward you are. I suspect a hard core leftist willing to lie like alll of the other insane to try and evade the foundation of this issue while instead trying to make irrelevant rhetoric such as your useless claim the issue.

If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles. Where is the honour in that?!! Right there is none let alone homosexual unions don't even come anywhere near the same ball park of heterosexual unions because of the fact that we owe exclusively heterosexual unions for our existence is actually worthy of honour hence the significance of marriage, what marriage was created for and in honour of as thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage proves beyond any shadow of doubt ignoramus.

10. #295 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I just heard US is about to reopen the marriage issue thus possibly restoring marriage to a respectable state. Make sure this information get's to your officials in the USA. I have had thousands of state officials from the USA who got this, along with the supreme court etc. back when USA made a mockery of marriage and it appears to be impossible to create a federal list when it's all online contact form for each individual. If you guys share the opening post with with your elected representative they ought to smoke the left with ease thus restore marriage to a respectable state.

11. #296 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Any way to make the OP not so TL ; DR?

12. #297 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Any way to make the OP not so TL ; DR?
    It covers pretty much everything Matt, and I'd say an excellent read. If you want to know it all, you got to read it. If it were shortened, it wouldn't be complete.

13. #298 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

It covers pretty much everything Matt, and I'd say an excellent read. If you want to know it all, you got to read it. If it were shortened, it wouldn't be complete.
    It is what it is.

14. #299 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    It is what it is.
    Indeed it is ...

15. #300 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,762 Times in 7,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Total bullshit. And disguating as well.

The word "marriage" means or should mean nothing from legal perspective.

The law allows two people to form a civil union which provides certain civil benefits.

If DJS has some cornball image of what "marriage" is supposed to mean, the state has absolutely no reason to give a fat fuck about it.

The law needn't give a shit about sex or gender where it comes to civil unions.

If these two people here get this benefit, than those two people there are entitled to it as well.
    Nobody cares or should care whether they fuck one another, other people, or nobody at all.

I'm not sure how much simpler this could be.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969