Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: How the LGBT made this soon to be short lived mockery of marriage

1. #271 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Marriage historically was a legal and binding contract between country leaders and intended to unite fortunes and power. Love was not a factor. It was also for producing an heir. If a queen produced girls or no kids, she could be broomed out and replaced.
    Religion and love had little or nothing to do with it.
    Gays are simply acting as your god made them. If you are religious, you will honor gay marriage and respect what god created. Hating gays is anti-religious and a slap in gods face.

2. #272 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Marriage historically was a legal and binding contract between country leaders and intended to unite fortunes and power. Love was not a factor. It was also for producing an heir. If a queen produced girls or no kids, she could be broomed out and replaced.
    Gays are simply acting as your god made them. If you are religious, you will honor gay marriage and respect what god created. Hating gays is anti-religious and a slap in gods face.

A paragraph from the very composition beginning this very thread

"They tried to claim that marriage is about love, yet again they evaded the fact that not everyone gets married out of love and for those who do are those born with the opposite sex genital that the other is born with aka heterosexual unions."

I'm not religiously retarded as I see you trying to make that the issue (the only religious thing I would celebrate is the destruction of religion) enjoy another paragraph from that same composition

"Heterosexual couples were brought together to be married for many different reasons over the centuries / millenniums: Such as bettering diplomatic and commercial relations. Such as to keep property in the family. Such as a man impregnated a woman. Such as it was forced because of ensuring an heir. Such as it was because a male had to marry more than one female so they all could work together to sustain a family. Such as it was because of arranging marriages for the strategic assembly of land. Such as establishing alliances among kings. Such as marrying off their own wives to establish alliances with other ruling men. Such as a political arrangement between two families who wished to seal their ties as well merge assets. Such as because someone born with a penis and someone born with a vagina wanted to be together and their parents consented. Such as to arrange the passing on of a plot of land to family of which adjacent family marriages could combine plots from both families. Such as the religious of the 16th century began to promote same religion to next generation. Such as young people born with the opposite sex genital having the freedom to promote their choice union based upon love. Such as mutual sexual attraction of those born with the opposite sex genital."
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

3. #273 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    and about the religious issue, this explains why fyi (video ~ me)

https://www.brighteon.com/36b271ea-9...a-641d2776bc3a
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

4. #274 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I agree.....its not like its a real marriage or something.......
    So what's a real marriage? Does it involve your silly deity?

5. #275 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Live and let live, why the concern over LGBT etc? Marriage varies all over the place and if two people of the same sex want to live together how does that affect you. Heterosexual marriage does not guarantee a just, fair, and sane society. Open your eyes if you doubt that. Nineteen pages of mostly baloney apologetics. Sexuality appears too complicated for many people. Grow up and face the fact life is more complicated than your narrow minded views.

For the thoughtful reader some info below.

'Stop Using Phony Science to Justify Transphobia'

'Actual research shows that sex is anything but binary'

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...y-transphobia/

"Homosexuals are not interested in making other people homosexuals. Homophobes are interested in making other people homophobes." Stephen Fry

Why I must come out....

'For Harrison Massie, transitioning from female to male was never about trading one gender for another.'

https://widerimage.reuters.com/story...r-mans-journey

"I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You're not scared. You're an asshole." Morgan Freeman
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

6. #276 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Destroying marriage is a part of destroying the family, which was clearly near the top of the agenda of this Woke Revolution going back to the start over 50 years ago. This is one thing that a fair number of Conservatives understood and warned us about, but they never put up much of a fight.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Hermes Thoth (04-08-2021)

8. #277 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by American Man View Post
    it doesn't involve you and another American man.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #278 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post

Gays can marry and there’s not a fucking thing you can do about it.
    the point is that there's something special about reproduction. if you cant acknowledge that, you're an anti human nihilist, and you ain't black.

10. #279 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

My marriage of 45 years, as well as my intact and close family, is COMPLETELY independent and unaffected by anyone else’s.

A family is what you make of it. Too bad yours is so fucking dysfunctional that you want others to experience the same misery.

11. #280 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by American Man View Post
    It involves someone born with a penis and someone born with a vagina. Not religious retardation.

12. #281 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Live and let live, why the concern over LGBT etc? Marriage varies all over the place and if two people of the same sex want to live together how does that affect you. Heterosexual marriage does not guarantee a just, fair, and sane society. Open your eyes if you doubt that. Nineteen pages of mostly baloney apologetics. Sexuality appears too complicated for many people. Grow up and face the fact life is more complicated than your narrow minded views.

For the thoughtful reader some info below.

'Stop Using Phony Science to Justify Transphobia'

'Actual research shows that sex is anything but binary'

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...y-transphobia/

"Homosexuals are not interested in making other people homosexuals. Homophobes are interested in making other people homophobes." Stephen Fry

Why I must come out....

'For Harrison Massie, transitioning from female to male was never about trading one gender for another.'

https://widerimage.reuters.com/story...r-mans-journey

"I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You're not scared. You're an asshole." Morgan Freeman
    Marriage is about honoring the unity of the one sexual union towards which we all owe our very existence of which if it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles of which there is not anything worthy of honor in that.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

Hermes Thoth (04-10-2021)

14. #282 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Destroying marriage is a part of destroying the family, which was clearly near the top of the agenda of this Woke Revolution going back to the start over 50 years ago. This is one thing that a fair number of Conservatives understood and warned us about, but they never put up much of a fight.
    Making a mockery of marriage, boyscouts, sports etc., all because a bunch of idiots don't want to accept themselves for what they themselves are.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

Hermes Thoth (04-09-2021)

16. #283 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    the point is that there's something special about reproduction. if you cant acknowledge that, you're an anti human nihilist, and you ain't black.
    Yeah, that we all exist Hat.

17. #284 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    My marriage of 45 years, as well as my intact and close family, is COMPLETELY independent and unaffected by anyone else’s.

A family is what you make of it. Too bad yours is so fucking dysfunctional that you want others to experience the same misery.
    A familty is a by product of reproduction of which marriage was created for and in honor of heterosexual unions because thanks to heterosexual unions we all exist. The lgbt is dysfunctional lunatics.

18. #285 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    A familty is a by product of reproduction of which marriage was created for and in honor of heterosexual unions because thanks to heterosexual unions we all exist. The lgbt is dysfunctional lunatics.