Members banned from this thread: AssHatZombie, SmarterthanYou, USFREEDOM911, Havana Moon, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, I Love America, Boris The Animal, Teflon Don, Dark Soul, Howard Wolowitz, gomer, Irish, CFM, Ralph, Wolverine, Sailor, Life is Golden, Bigdog, TTQ64, Getin the ring, zymurgy, Evmetro, Superfreak, PraiseKek, Grumpy, katzgar, DonaldvoTrumpovich, countryboy, Tommatthews, volsrock, The Ugly Truth, BodyDouble, coolzone, rhym3pays, LV426, Loving91390, Yurt, Into the Night, Tkaffen, Enlightened One, Anarchon, Arminius and Bobb


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: El Paso A Tale Of Two Rallies. The Implications Are Huge. The Pictures Tell The Story

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,231
    Thanks
    2,645
    Thanked 2,770 Times in 1,805 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 224 Times in 208 Posts

    Default El Paso A Tale Of Two Rallies. The Implications Are Huge. The Pictures Tell The Story

    Here's an NPR article covering both the Trump rally and the Beto rally in El Paso on 2-11-19.

    And it has some pictures.

    One thing stands out. Very remarkable.

    Just look at the pics in the link and you can see it.

    Plain as day.

    At the Trump rally, all the signs are pre-printed and distributed to the attendees. The messages are given to them by the controlling power.

    At the Beto rally, all the signs are hand-made. People created their own messages.

    These two pictures say a lot more than the written article.

    Trump Took Fight For Border Wall To El Paso — Where O'Rourke Was Ready For Him

    PoliTalker anti-troll thread thief disclaimer: If this thread is stolen, plagiarized, will the thief have the nerve to use the entire OP, word for word? Including this disclaimer? If you want my take on it, you'll have to post to this original PoliTalker thread. I refuse to be an enabler for online bullies, so I won't post to a stolen thread. I won't even read it. If you don't see me, PoliTalker, posting in this thread check the author. This might be a hijacked thread, not the original.

    Here's the rub:

    The left is built of original messages and independent thinking.

    Grass Roots! We, The People. No big corporate money to print up signs.

    The right is spoon-fed what they will believe by the controlling powerful.

    Oligarchy. They, the powerful. Here is what you will think.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Flame on me, mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you go on my PERMANENT Ignore List. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I won't participate in your threads, you will be banned from mine. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: if you like my PIP, feel free to use it. It works well.

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Ocala,FL
    Posts
    11,615
    Thanks
    10,503
    Thanked 5,766 Times in 4,244 Posts
    Groans
    22
    Groaned 691 Times in 655 Posts

    Default

    No reason for BetaMale to invest in gear with next to no followers willing to come out at this point and hear him for 17 minutes.
    If he stays in the running and his following grows, his campaign will get more organized and they'll have a theme and gear as well. They all do. It's normal.
    U.S. Constitution:
    The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.


    Have I not commanded you to be strong and courageous? Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

    noise (02-12-2019)

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,231
    Thanks
    2,645
    Thanked 2,770 Times in 1,805 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 224 Times in 208 Posts

    Default

    Hi Stretch,

    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    No reason for BetaMale to invest in gear with next to no followers willing to come out at this point and hear him for 17 minutes.
    If he stays in the running and his following grows, his campaign will get more organized and they'll have a theme and gear as well. They all do. It's normal.
    Good thing we have a strong country.

    "get more organized"

    We are very well organized in the USA.

    Our national organization is called the government.

    We, the People, created it.

    Of the people, by the people, for the people.

    I don't remember anything in there about the rich and powerful.

    Nothing about billionaires.

    We need to take back our government of, by and for the people, and drain the swamp of DC corruption that allows big money to look out for big money like Donald "You all [rich members of Mar-A-Lago country club] just got a lot richer" Trump.

    I don't see the people who support President Trump having many original thoughts.

    They just buy in.

    Either with big money or swallowing pre-printed propaganda.

    What happened to 'Build The Wall?'

    Now it's 'Finish The Wall?'

    What?

    They figured out we already have walls?

    Lots of them?

    And they are not complete from 'sea to shining sea?'

    So they want more?

    (But not enough to go from sea to shining sea.)

    How is creating an incomplete wall out of an incomplete wall FINISHING anything?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Flame on me, mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you go on my PERMANENT Ignore List. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I won't participate in your threads, you will be banned from mine. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: if you like my PIP, feel free to use it. It works well.

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    6,477
    Thanks
    916
    Thanked 3,400 Times in 2,181 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Here's an NPR article covering both the Trump rally and the Beto rally in El Paso on 2-11-19.

    And it has some pictures.

    One thing stands out. Very remarkable.

    Just look at the pics in the link and you can see it.

    Plain as day.

    At the Trump rally, all the signs are pre-printed and distributed to the attendees. The messages are given to them by the controlling power.

    At the Beto rally, all the signs are hand-made. People created their own messages.

    These two pictures say a lot more than the written article.

    Trump Took Fight For Border Wall To El Paso — Where O'Rourke Was Ready For Him

    PoliTalker anti-troll thread thief disclaimer: If this thread is stolen, plagiarized, will the thief have the nerve to use the entire OP, word for word? Including this disclaimer? If you want my take on it, you'll have to post to this original PoliTalker thread. I refuse to be an enabler for online bullies, so I won't post to a stolen thread. I won't even read it. If you don't see me, PoliTalker, posting in this thread check the author. This might be a hijacked thread, not the original.

    Here's the rub:

    The left is built of original messages and independent thinking.

    Grass Roots! We, The People. No big corporate money to print up signs.

    The right is spoon-fed what they will believe by the controlling powerful.

    Oligarchy. They, the powerful. Here is what you will think.
    you forgot to mention Beto's anti-Trump wall rally was 3 times larger

    cultists humiliated yet again lol

  6. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Ocala,FL
    Posts
    11,615
    Thanks
    10,503
    Thanked 5,766 Times in 4,244 Posts
    Groans
    22
    Groaned 691 Times in 655 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hi Stretch,



    Good thing we have a strong country.

    "get more organized"

    We are very well organized in the USA.

    Our national organization is called the government.

    We, the People, created it.

    Of the people, by the people, for the people.

    I don't remember anything in there about the rich and powerful.

    Nothing about billionaires.

    We need to take back our government of, by and for the people, and drain the swamp of DC corruption that allows big money to look out for big money like Donald "You all [rich members of Mar-A-Lago country club] just got a lot richer" Trump.

    I don't see the people who support President Trump having many original thoughts.

    They just buy in.

    Either with big money or swallowing pre-printed propaganda.

    What happened to 'Build The Wall?'

    Now it's 'Finish The Wall?'

    What?

    They figured out we already have walls?

    Lots of them?

    And they are not complete from 'sea to shining sea?'

    So they want more?

    (But not enough to go from sea to shining sea.)

    How is creating an incomplete wall out of an incomplete wall FINISHING anything?
    I wasn't even complaining about BetaBoy. I only mentioned it's the START of the 2020 campaign season. His following will grow, he'll decide at some point to stay or go, he'll have a campaign committee to organize better, they'll have some gear added, etc. etc. etc.

    If he's your guy, good luck & have fun. Others will enjoy their choices as well. Peace already. Geeeeesh.
    U.S. Constitution:
    The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.


    Have I not commanded you to be strong and courageous? Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    22,525
    Thanks
    5,006
    Thanked 10,982 Times in 7,925 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 801 Times in 764 Posts

    Default

    How many were waiting outside the gates to watch Irish Bob on big screens lol?
    As a surgeon I have operated on infants pre-birth. I can assure you they are very much alive.~Ben Carson

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Beto Omar For This Post:

    Stretch (02-12-2019)

  9. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    16,837
    Thanks
    1,820
    Thanked 9,770 Times in 6,080 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 196 Times in 179 Posts

    Default

    INB4 Denial
    Trump isn't our 45th American president; he's our 1st Russian one.

    Remember this on Tuesday November 3rd, 2020

  10. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    16,127
    Thanks
    4,495
    Thanked 7,460 Times in 5,589 Posts
    Groans
    101
    Groaned 943 Times in 888 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    How many were waiting outside the gates to watch Irish Bob on big screens lol?
    well he did have a Mariachi band! lol. what was it? a couple hundred?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to noise For This Post:

    Stretch (02-12-2019)

  12. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Ocala,FL
    Posts
    11,615
    Thanks
    10,503
    Thanked 5,766 Times in 4,244 Posts
    Groans
    22
    Groaned 691 Times in 655 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    How many were waiting outside the gates to watch Irish Bob on big screens lol?
    hahahahahahaaaaa! Irish Bob
    U.S. Constitution:
    The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.


    Have I not commanded you to be strong and courageous? Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

    Darth Beto Omar (02-12-2019)

  14. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Ocala,FL
    Posts
    11,615
    Thanks
    10,503
    Thanked 5,766 Times in 4,244 Posts
    Groans
    22
    Groaned 691 Times in 655 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    well he did have a Mariachi band! lol. what was it? a couple hundred?
    That's about what it looked like on that LIVE link I provided yesterday. Over and done in 17 minutes.....but the mariachis were pretty good!
    U.S. Constitution:
    The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.


    Have I not commanded you to be strong and courageous? Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

    noise (02-12-2019)

  16. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    16,127
    Thanks
    4,495
    Thanked 7,460 Times in 5,589 Posts
    Groans
    101
    Groaned 943 Times in 888 Posts

    Default

    ^ the roadshow was great.. 20 minutes back and forth for me, and really good food.

    I got elected spokesperson for Direct Response - Jim was there too

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to noise For This Post:

    Stretch (02-12-2019)

  18. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Ocala,FL
    Posts
    11,615
    Thanks
    10,503
    Thanked 5,766 Times in 4,244 Posts
    Groans
    22
    Groaned 691 Times in 655 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    ^ the roadshow was great.. 20 minutes back and forth for me, and really good food.

    I got elected spokesperson for Direct Response - Jim was there too
    Alrighty then! Nice...I bet they served all kinds of good Italian food, YUM!

    How was the turn-out?
    U.S. Constitution:
    The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.


    Have I not commanded you to be strong and courageous? Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

  19. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    16,127
    Thanks
    4,495
    Thanked 7,460 Times in 5,589 Posts
    Groans
    101
    Groaned 943 Times in 888 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Alrighty then! Nice...I bet they served all kinds of good Italian food, YUM!
    OMG. I could not stop with the veal scallopini..

    I met all the upper management they really seem to be on the ball - I notice script errors are being quickly fixed now

  20. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Ocala,FL
    Posts
    11,615
    Thanks
    10,503
    Thanked 5,766 Times in 4,244 Posts
    Groans
    22
    Groaned 691 Times in 655 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    OMG. I could not stop with the veal scallopini..

    I met all the upper management they really seem to be on the ball - I notice script errors are being quickly fixed now
    hahaha...mangia! mangia!
    Well, we've got Tim back, right? Things SHOULD be better.
    U.S. Constitution:
    The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.


    Have I not commanded you to be strong and courageous? Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

  21. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,805
    Thanks
    581
    Thanked 998 Times in 705 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 51 Times in 46 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post

    Here's the rub:

    The left is built of original messages and independent thinking.


    .
    I'll hand it to you, you're correct on that. Open borders, after birth abortions, free college, race reparations by and for people who never even had relatives involved in the slave trade, anti-semitism by muslim legislators no less, ban all combustion engines. It takes a lot of imagination to come up with those ideas.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

    PoliTalker (02-12-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-13-2019, 09:09 AM
  2. Viral video shows El Paso police officer pulling gun on cursing children
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-12-2018, 10:30 PM
  3. Total blackout hits huge country Nigeria. Press censors story
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-19-2018, 12:18 AM
  4. The real implications of Obamacare!
    By patriot66 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:36 AM
  5. Unexplained Lights over El Paso, TX
    By Damocles in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 10:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •