Here's a really strange political notion. Instead of trying to be something you're not, just be yourself.

Let's be honest as a nation about what people like.

And what people in the USA want.

"I think it gives a lot of people joy. And we need more joy.”

"Sen. Kamala Harris called for the legalization of marijuana at a federal level in a Monday morning interview, making her the latest 2020 contender to weigh in on an issue that has become front-and-center as the presidential campaign season begins.

“Half my family’s from Jamaica,” the California Democrat said, laughing when asked to respond to those who think she’s opposed to legalizing recreational use of the drug. “Are you kidding me?”

Appearing on “The Breakfast Club,” a New York City-based radio show, Harris also said she smoked a joint in college.

“And I inhaled,” she added, joking in reference to President Bill Clinton’s comments on the campaign trail in 1992 that he smoked marijuana but “didn’t inhale it.”"

PoliTalker anti-troll thread thief disclaimer: If this thread is stolen, plagiarized, will the thief have the nerve to use the entire OP, word for word? Including this disclaimer? If you want my take on it, you'll have to post to this original PoliTalker thread. I refuse to be an enabler for online bullies, so I won't post to a stolen thread. I won't even read it. If you don't see me, PoliTalker, posting in this thread check the author. This might be a hijacked thread, not the original.

Kamala Harris calls for marijuana legalization: 'I think it gives a lot of people joy'