I Dream Of A US System Where Nobody Gets Paid To Prevent You From Getting Health Care

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
Medicare for All is not enough.

We really need a National Health Service.

Where doctors live very good lives and are well rewarded for their hard work.

And everybody gets all the treatment they need without ever getting a bill for it.

Nobody dies because they can't afford health care.

Nobody goes broke or has to give up everything because of a medical event in their life.

We can do this. We are a very rich country.

Cubans live longer than we do, for crying out loud.

PoliTalker anti-troll thread thief disclaimer: If this thread is stolen, plagiarized, will the thief have the nerve to use the entire OP, word for word? Including this disclaimer? If you want my take on it, you'll have to post to this original PoliTalker thread. I refuse to be an enabler for online bullies, so I won't post to a stolen thread. I won't even read it. If you don't see me, PoliTalker, posting in this thread check the author. This might be a hijacked thread, not the original.

Why should anybody get paid to deny health care to people who thought it was supposed to be covered?

Why should that even be a job?

Who makes up these rules?

Oh yeah. The super-rich insurance and big pharma profiteers who are rich because they control our health care system and much of our government. The 'job creators.'

Come on, people.

We can do better.
You really need to stop trying to live in the make believe world of Star Trek.