Members banned from this thread: USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, Truth Detector, MAGA MAN and CFM

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Yet another looming man-made environmental disaster for dumbass Trumptards to deny...

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez View Post
    Congrats on receiving the first groan I have ever given
    uh, you do realize the counter in the top right corner of your post says you've groaned 95 posts, right?.....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Callinectes (02-14-2019), Nomad (02-14-2019)

3. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,528 Times in 2,613 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

Second attempt at an Honest questions here

Do liberals see any connection between a move towards a “great society” and man-made global warming?

Seriously. Have you considered the hypocrisy of your platforms? You want to take from the rich, allowing the poor and middle class to have a better living conditions

An undeniable fact of the matter is poor people in this country have far larger homes then the poor people in other countries. Poor people here have more technology in their homes too.

How can we improve man made global warming by allowing the poor to live even better? Every program you implement that takes from the rich (who are few in numbers) and distributes to the poor is going to increase consumption, which increases production, which increases pollution.

Every time the economy slows – you will see democrats wanting to pump money into the economy to get people spending again. Spending – on vacations, technology, gas, travel, larger mortgages for bigger homes, etc, etc. Our economic system requires debt based spending as we need to grow GDP to minimize the ratio to foreign held debt.

4. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    uh, you do realize the counter in the top right corner of your post says you've groaned 95 posts, right?.....
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Hey moron... BASIC math is not adequate to analyze all of the data necessary to arrive at a conclusion. Maybe it's enough in your math class at the junior high school you attend, but not in a real, adult world scenario.

And no, the total and complete study is NOT in the link nor is it in the article, you slobbering hillbilly.

If you want to analyze ALL of the hard scientific data, you have to go here:

https://s100.copyright.com/AppDispat...BeanReset=true

...where you can purchase the rights to use and repost the material.

You are an obvious fucking idiot and you obviously don't even understand the difference between a magazine article and an in depth study published in a scientific journal.

You Trumptard hicks never ceases to amaze us normal people with your insurmountable ignorance.
    So what you are saying is that you are indeed to stupid to comprehend basic math. Their math in the article YOU linked to, is WRONG. Period. The math is simple moron.

So the article you linked to states something, I repeat it, and I am the one with the comprehension problem?

Congrats, you are now in the running with Desh, Garud and Christie for dumbest poster on the board.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superfreak For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-14-2019), Sirthinksalot (02-14-2019)

7. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

So then by your own admission, you are attempting to use basic, grade school arithmetic to evaluate one statement out of a magazine article about a biological study, and in doing so, you actually think that whatever conclusion you drew from it, can be effectively used to dismiss the accuracy of the entire study, even though you have zero idea of what 99.99999999999999% of the rest of the data says.

That is enough to destroy any credibility you might think you have.

You are beneath stupid, son.

Mere stupidity would be several steps up for you.
    One statement out of a magazine article, made by one of the study's coauthors you fucking halfwit. You've lost this argument several pages ago. If stubbornness was intelligence, you'd be Albert fucking Einstein. Unfortunately for you, it isn't. You're just a stubborn moron who's to stupid to recognize defeat.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-14-2019)

9. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Oops! I thought that meant how many times I've BEEN groaned! But I see there is a counter for that too! Time to go back on the ginkgo biloba, if I can remember where I put it! To be honest, I don't like to groan anyone and I decided a long time ago that I wouldn't do it. It's been so long I guess I just forgot that I ever did it!
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

10. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    So what you are saying is that you are indeed to stupid to comprehend basic math. Their math in the article YOU linked to, is WRONG. Period. The math is simple moron.

So the article you linked to states something, I repeat it, and I am the one with the comprehension problem?

Congrats, you are now in the running with Desh, Garud and Christie for dumbest poster on the board.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    One statement out of a magazine article, made by one of the study's coauthors you fucking halfwit. You've lost this argument several pages ago. If stubbornness was intelligence, you'd be Albert fucking Einstein. Unfortunately for you, it isn't. You're just a stubborn moron who's to stupid to recognize defeat.
    One more time.... neither one of you fucking morons have read or analyzed the entire study, therefore neither one of you fucking morons has any standing to draw an accurate conclusion based on the limited data you were given.

And even if SureSUCKSalot's little junior high school science project level math problem was accurate, it still results in only 7.75% of the current insect population being around in 100 years.

I would say that given the possibility of variable factors we don't know about, which could push the numbers up or down, that's probably within an acceptable margin of error.

You two ignorant fucking hillbillies did exactly what I predicted you'd do in the OP.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

11. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

12. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Gonad, If you would like I will buy this for you:

13. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

One more time.... neither one of you fucking morons have read or analyzed the entire study, therefore neither one of you fucking morons has any standing to draw an accurate conclusion based on the limited data you were given.
    One more time, I commented on one statement made by a coauthor of the study. If he can make a statement that even a purported NOBODY like ME can identify, what does that say about the overall credibility of the study?

And even if SureSUCKSalot's little junior high school science project level math problem was accurate, it still results in only 7.75% of the current insect population being around in 100 years.
    It is undeniably accurate. I'm glad I'm finally getting through your thick skull, even if only marginally. Losing roughly 92% of the current insect population would certainly be bad for life on the planet.

I would say that given the possibility of variable factors we don't know about, which could push the numbers up or down, that's probably within an acceptable margin of error.
    It's funny that you're now talking about the margine of error. He said there would be no insects left. We can't have a negative number of insects.

You two ignorant fucking hillbillies did exactly what I predicted you'd do in the OP.
    Really? You predicted that someone would point out an obvious math error made by one of the study's authors? No, actually you didn't.

14. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"You two ignorant fucking hillbillies did exactly what I predicted you'd do in the OP.". Yes, kick your ass with your own stupidity again. Yet you still keep coming back for that beating.

15. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    One more time, I commented on one statement made by a coauthor of the study. If he can make a statement that even a purported NOBODY like ME can identify, what does that say about the overall credibility of the study?

It is undeniably accurate. I'm glad I'm finally getting through your thick skull, even if only marginally. Losing roughly 92% of the current insect population would certainly be bad for life on the planet.

It's funny that you're now talking about the margine of error. He said there would be no insects left. We can't have a negative number of insects.

Really? You predicted that someone would point out an obvious math error made by one of the study's authors? No, actually you didn't.
    You commented on one statement from a magazine article without having all of the other facts and never having seen the actual study, which of course, you wouldn't have understood anyway.

Just as I predicted, you did so for the purpose of disparaging and casting doubt on the entire study.

Worse yet, you did it based on junior high school math and you assume that tells the whole story.

You are a typical braindead Trumptard idiot.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

16. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

17. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    "You two ignorant fucking hillbillies did exactly what I predicted you'd do in the OP.". Yes, you kicked their asses with their own stupidity again. Yet they still keep coming back for that beating.
    I wonder why they keep on doing it.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

18. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

19. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I wonder why they keep on doing it.
    Keep dreaming Nomad. At least your fantasy world gets you through the day.

20. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    You exercised your FREE WILL to paste a feigned laugh. Why? You had no answer to the reasoned and logical truth that disrupted your free will act of evil...…..PROPAGANDA.