Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 255

Thread: How the hell are we going to pay back 20 trillion?

  1. #181 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,213
    Thanks
    3,144
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,122 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 455 Times in 411 Posts

    Default

    Hello cawacko,

    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Read again what I wrote. I said you are on the MMT train. Are you familiar with who is pushing it and what it calls for?
    I am not. Sounds like something I need to learn about.

    Regardless of what MMT is, your notion that Democrats think deficits don't matter is the objectionable part. Debt also matters in it's relationship to the GDP.

    I am not a Democrat. I realize that you were talking to somebody else when you said that.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Flame on me, mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you go on my PERMANENT Ignore List. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I won't participate in your threads, you will be banned from mine. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: if you like my PIP, feel free to use it. It works well.

  2. #182 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7,616
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3,902 Times in 2,880 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 272 Times in 257 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello cawacko,



    I am not. Sounds like something I need to learn about.

    Regardless of what MMT is, your notion that Democrats think deficits don't matter is the objectionable part. Debt also matters in it's relationship to the GDP.

    I am not a Democrat. I realize that you were talking to somebody else when you said that.
    you are banned from any thread that you did not start, are you hard of hearing?

    and all you say is stupid things anyway, Democrats "don't think the deficit matters, where have you been
    I VOTED FOR THE WHITE GUY THIS TIME

    C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

    WHERES RUTH

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

    Truth Detector (02-12-2019)

  4. #183 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9,305
    Thanks
    3,909
    Thanked 9,113 Times in 4,563 Posts
    Groans
    355
    Groaned 719 Times in 619 Posts

    Default


  5. #184 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    51,333
    Thanks
    3,196
    Thanked 14,840 Times in 10,286 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 574 Times in 541 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello cawacko,



    I am not. Sounds like something I need to learn about.

    Regardless of what MMT is, your notion that Democrats think deficits don't matter is the objectionable part. Debt also matters in it's relationship to the GDP.

    I am not a Democrat. I realize that you were talking to somebody else when you said that.
    The basic premise is because we control the printing press deficits don’t matter so we can run deficits as high as $2 trillion and it won’t hurt us and we can fund everything we need to.

  6. #185 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    16,380
    Thanks
    2,915
    Thanked 8,516 Times in 6,143 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 246 Times in 239 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    The basic premise is because we control the printing press deficits don’t matter so we can run deficits as high as $2 trillion and it won’t hurt us and we can fund everything we need to.
    Somebody is going to pass this onto AOC. She will be presenting it as a solution...............
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Truth Detector (02-12-2019)

  8. #186 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,376
    Thanks
    246
    Thanked 426 Times in 322 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 31 Times in 31 Posts

    Default

    What is your point.
    Iím not blaming any president for increases in the debit because much is out of their control.
    Your stupid to blame Trump for the debit.
    Iím stating a fact that 9 trillion federal debit during Obamaís 8 years.
    So again your point is what.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tkaffen For This Post:

    Truth Detector (02-12-2019)

  10. #187 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    12,547
    Thanks
    6,248
    Thanked 5,901 Times in 3,766 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 454 Times in 437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkaffen View Post
    What is your point.
    I’m not blaming any president for increases in the debit because much is out of their control.
    Your stupid to blame Trump for the debit.
    I’m stating a fact that 9 trillion federal debit during Obama’s 8 years.
    So again your point is what.
    Just fucking brilliant!

  11. #188 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    50,562
    Thanks
    58,132
    Thanked 9,166 Times in 7,960 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,818 Times in 2,560 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lisasanders1964 View Post
    Who created this deficit? dubya and the fucking republicunt party you fucking moron! dubya inherited a strong economy and a SURPLUS and dubya and the republicunts pissed this all away on tax cuts for the rich, two illegal wars and bailing out Wall Street who caused the global recession.
    Wrong again you brain dead moron. Democrats have enjoyed wallowing in deficits for decades. The first Congress in 40 years that did not rub one was a Republican congress.

    But alas, you're a clueless idiot on steroids devoid of facts or reality.

    And then President Obama inherited this massive deficit and somehow REDUCED it without any help from the fucking republicunts.

    Quote Originally Posted by lisasanders1964 View Post
    And in just 2 years trump - with a republicunt congress - created the biggest deficit in US history.
    Wrong again you brain dead moron. That would be Obama and the Democratic Congress he held.

    But alas, you're a clueless idiot on steroids devoid of facts or reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by lisasanders1964 View Post
    And it is going to get a lot worse cos trump keeps wasting $3 million EVERY TIME he goes to fucking malaca to play golf, $1.5 trillion for tax cuts for the fucking rich, $80 billion for the wall he promised Mexico would pay for, a war with Venezuela and Iran, and another trillion dollar bail out when he fucking causes another global recession.
    Wrong again you clueless asshat. But then, when have brain dead morons like you EVER been right.

    Quote Originally Posted by lisasanders1964 View Post
    I just hope the only people that get fucked by trump's recession are fucking trump supporters.
    If I see a beggar on the street wearing a MAGA cap, I will just spit on them.
    This is all the left has now; gate an Fascism. Yay you!!
    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.


  12. #189 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    50,562
    Thanks
    58,132
    Thanked 9,166 Times in 7,960 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,818 Times in 2,560 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Cheney said deficits don't matter, and Trump and the Repugnant ones are going to prove it.
    ...when fighting a war you ignorant dolt. I do wish liberals weren't such dishonest morons on steroids.
    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.


  13. #190 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    50,562
    Thanks
    58,132
    Thanked 9,166 Times in 7,960 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,818 Times in 2,560 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Your ignorant russobot trolling makes me want to huff chinese ether.
    Moron is channeling Desh now.

    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.


  14. #191 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    50,562
    Thanks
    58,132
    Thanked 9,166 Times in 7,960 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,818 Times in 2,560 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    you are being retarded again
    I R O N Y !!!
    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.


  15. #192 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    29,590
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 1,332 Times in 1,018 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 181 Times in 163 Posts

    Default

    you all working on your portfolio of sdr?
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    "Men think in herds, go mad in herds, but recover their senses one by one." -- Charles Mackay

    "AssHat rocks and is fun to have around." -- Damocles

  16. #193 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    La Pine, Oregon
    Posts
    3,106
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 769 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 88 Times in 84 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    there is not a single true statement in that absurd opinion piece.....
    Then prove it wrong asshole. Your opinion ain't worth the sweat on a dogs ass.
    2Corinthians 8: 13-15 " For I mean not that other men be eased, and ye burdened. But by an equality, that now at this time your abundance may be a supply for their want, that their abundance also may be a supply for your want: that there may be equality. As it is written, He that had gathered much had nothing over; and he that had gathered little had no lack.

  17. #194 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    5,118
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 2,455 Times in 1,895 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 174 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post


    Trump doesn't seem to be fixing this. He owns the national debt.
    Didn't he say he was going to grow out of it? "Eliminate it" Trump is slated to add 9 trillion to it this term.

    Yes, he's going to nearly increase it by half.

    https://www.thebalance.com/trump-pla...l-debt-4114401
    Obama added $10T to it. You cheered him on. The QE and Fed rate fiasco propped up his inept government. Now we are dealing with the consequences of his pathetic leadership.

  18. #195 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    13,323
    Thanks
    1,768
    Thanked 5,874 Times in 4,033 Posts
    Groans
    82
    Groaned 723 Times in 678 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    Obama added $10T to it. You cheered him on. The QE and Fed rate fiasco propped up his inept government. Now we are dealing with the consequences of his pathetic leadership.
    Show where I cheered deficit increase

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-27-2017, 07:19 PM
  2. To Hell and Back
    By DeMartMan in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 05:53 PM
  3. Back in Hell
    By Beefy in forum In Memoriam
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 09:13 AM
  4. Back in Hell
    By Beefy in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 09:13 AM
  5. Karl Rove Summoned Back To Hell
    By uscitizen in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 09:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •