Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: I'm confused!

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

That addy doesn't work!!!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Robo,

Nothing but responses to your own posts.
    You never replied to the OP, how come???
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    already did moron
    No you didn't.

In 1976, Congress passed the National Emergencies Act, which permits the president to pronounce a national emergency when he considers it appropriate. The act offers no specific definition of “emergency” and allows a president to declare one entirely at his or her discretion.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,553 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

[QUOTE=Robo;2894847]You never replied to the OP, how come???[/QUOTE
    Several times, but apparently English comprehension is tough for you. Windows will translate it to your native language if you want.

5. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Robo,

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    You never replied to the OP, how come???
    Again, we disagree on the basic premise.

I did reply to the OP in post #24. You wanted help understanding Democrats. I said they are not the same. If you want to understand Democrats better, the first thing to know is that they are all different people. No two of them believe or say all the same things.

And you then replied to me.

Your OP was predicated upon the notion that all Democrats are the same. I pointed out the fallacy. You skipped right over my point, reiterated your belief that you believe all Democrats are the same. So I backed off, sensing a pointless loop.

Later, you said "... immigrants that come legally, and wait their turn."

I commented on that, which you responded to.

When I replied directly to your response, it led to you claiming I was going off topic.

I thought we were exploring our different views which apply to why we differ on the OP, but you disagreed.

I think the problem is the OP is based on some assumptions which I do not accept. You want a conversation which is precluded by acceptance of those assumptions; I do not feel bounded by them.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Robo,

Again, we disagree on the basic premise.

I did reply to the OP in post #24. You wanted help understanding Democrats. I said they are not the same. If you want to understand Democrats better, the first thing to know is that they are all different people. No two of them believe or say all the same things.

And you then replied to me.

Your OP was predicated upon the notion that all Democrats are the same. I pointed out the fallacy. You skipped right over my point, reiterated your belief that you believe all Democrats are the same. So I backed off, sensing a pointless loop.

Later, you said "... immigrants that come legally, and wait their turn."

I commented on that, which you responded to.

When I replied directly to your response, it led to you claiming I was going off topic.

I thought we were exploring our different views which apply to why we differ on the OP, but you disagreed.

I think the problem is the OP is based on some assumptions which I do not accept. You want a conversation which is precluded by acceptance of those assumptions; I do not feel bounded by them.
    OFF TOPIC Again, you're wasting keyboard !!!

7. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Robo,

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    OFF TOPIC Again, you're wasting keyboard !!!
    Again, I was only responding to you. You asked a question. I answered your question.

Your question was:

"You never replied to the OP, how come???"

Just as the OP, the question included an untrue statement, which I addressed.

The problem is that you keep posting all these things which simply are not so.

My keyboard is just fine. I am cool, calm and collected. It's just a conversation. But you know? The thing about a conversation is you have to let other people say what they want to say. You can't control what somebody else says. All you can do is control what YOU say. And so far, you haven't said much that rings very true. You should be thanking me for patiently and respectfully straightening you out.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.