Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: I'm confused!

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    I have an idea. Why don't you put that silly blurb in every post, in every personal conversation,tweet it around the world, and every facebook post, just everywhere you can. It is not correct as has been showing clearly. There are safety measures put in place to stop a despot like Trump. But who would think you are able to understand that? Nobody,not after today.
    Of course we all know that the safety measures of which you speak are the leftist neo-communist judges at the 9th circuit, huh???
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Half of the illegals come in by air and overstay their tourist visas. Obama had the Central American minors program which made asylum seekers apply in their home country. Trump decided he was going to have a border emergency to support his stupid f*** wall. He canceled the program which is driving asylum-seekers to the ports of entry to apply. the only way illegal immigration is going to be stopped is to incent the illegals from coming here and a border wall just won't do it there's too many ways around it
    None of that discusses the "BETTER WAYS TECHNOLOGIES" than a wall Democrats claim. What might they be and how do they work???
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the Constitution still prohibits the executive from reallocating money already allocated
    Can you point to that constitutional text???

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Robo,

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    It also can lead to communism, and that’s the track America is on just keep watching fake news, watch them brutally attempt to trash the President Of The United States report every negative they can find
    That is their job. It is vital that the 4th estate is critical of the President. They need to ask the tough questions, point out the abuses of power, report on the job performance.

and some they can make up and at the same time totally ignore everything positive there is to report about his actions.
    Baloney. The main stream news is real news. They always try to vet what they report. Their reputation is important to their credibility.

Just take notice of the negatives ratio to the positives then get back to me about America’s magnificent Mainstream media and the direction of this country politically.
    It would be ridiculous to expect that every President has an equal number of positives and negatives. Donald Trump has been highly controversial his entire life. He is involved in more law suits than any other public figure in politics. Always has been. It would be absurd to expect that just because he barely won an election in the electoral college only that he would suddenly be this magnanimous person with high morals. The main stream news is reporting reality.

Listen to your Democrat Congressional freshman woman AOC and then tell me about fascism vs. communism in America. It’s a bleeping no-brainer to me!!!
    She is not my Representative but I think it is good to hear her views. When planing our policy we should hear all views. Obviously her message was well received with her voters.

BY THE WAY, If you can’t post ON TOPIC from here on in on this thread, I’ll simply ignore you on this thread. You’re attempts to change the SUBJECT of this thread are over!!! As a reminder of the TOPIC, see the OP!!!
    This is rather amusing because I have only been responding to your own wild diversionary posts. Stay on topic and my responses will follow suit.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Robo,

That is their job. It is vital that the 4th estate is critical of the President. They need to ask the tough questions, point out the abuses of power, report on the job performance.

Baloney. The main stream news is real news. They always try to vet what they report. Their reputation is important to their credibility.

It would be ridiculous to expect that every President has an equal number of positives and negatives. Donald Trump has been highly controversial his entire life. He is involved in more law suits than any other public figure in politics. Always has been. It would be absurd to expect that just because he barely won an election in the electoral college only that he would suddenly be this magnanimous person with high morals. The main stream news is reporting reality.

She is not my Representative but I think it is good to hear her views. When planing our policy we should hear all views. Obviously her message was well received with her voters.

This is rather amusing because I have only been responding to your own wild diversionary posts. Stay on topic and my responses will follow suit.
    OFF TOPIC It’s perfectly apparent friend that you have no intention of replying to the OP, or rational replies for the OP. You really need to save your keyboard!!!!

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Can you point to that constitutional text???

“No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.”

— Article I, Section 9, Clause 7

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

None of that discusses the "BETTER WAYS TECHNOLOGIES" than a wall Democrats claim. What might they be and how do they work???

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/opini...lar/index.html

8. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Robo,

OFF TOPIC It’s perfectly apparent friend that you have no intention of replying to the OP, or rational replies for the OP. You really need to save your keyboard!!!!
    Nothing but responses to your own posts.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,564 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

The technology was given to you and apparently, you cannot understand it. So you keep saying it wasn't. You are so sad.

10. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,129 Times in 9,659 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

The technology was given to you and apparently, you cannot understand it. So you keep saying it wasn't. You are so sad.
    can you just summarize what it is generally?

11. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,564 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Post no.2.

12. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

the Constitution still prohibits the executive from reallocating money already allocated
    Prove it.

In 1976, Congress passed the National Emergencies Act, which permits the president to pronounce a national emergency when he considers it appropriate. The act offers no specific definition of “emergency” and allows a president to declare one entirely at his or her discretion.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

13. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Prove it.

In 1976, Congress passed the National Emergencies Act, which permits the president to pronounce a national emergency when he considers it appropriate. The act offers no specific definition of “emergency” and allows a president to declare one entirely at his or her discretion.

already did moron

14. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The technologies you presented are what again and how do they work better than a wall?

15. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

“No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.”

— Article I, Section 9, Clause 7