Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 68

Thread: Stark Photo taken this week in Knoxville tells a different story about the Economy

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    16,837
    Thanks
    1,820
    Thanked 9,770 Times in 6,080 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 196 Times in 179 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    I can see you have always been spoon fed by the government. No surprise there.

    If I were you, I'd have my vision checked
    Trump isn't our 45th American president; he's our 1st Russian one.

    Remember this on Tuesday November 3rd, 2020

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

    domer76 (02-11-2019)

  3. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    14,327
    Thanks
    2,272
    Thanked 7,086 Times in 5,215 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 206 Times in 201 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    If I were you, I'd have my vision checked
    My vision is perfect. As well as my ability to see right through bullshit. Bourbon, you bullshit more than just about anyone on this board. Never forget when you try to pass yourself off as a wealthy businessman
    that you might actually be talking to wealthy business owners. Who see right through you. As well as the rest of your BS.
    Consider the Oyster.

  4. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    16,837
    Thanks
    1,820
    Thanked 9,770 Times in 6,080 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 196 Times in 179 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    My vision is perfect. As well as my ability to see right through bullshit. Bourbon, you bullshit more than just about anyone on this board. Never forget when you try to pass yourself off as a wealthy businessman
    that you might actually be talking to wealthy business owners. Who see right through you. As well as the rest of your BS.

    I bet somehow, you believe that matters to someone ... other that you.
    Trump isn't our 45th American president; he's our 1st Russian one.

    Remember this on Tuesday November 3rd, 2020

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

    domer76 (02-11-2019)

  6. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    14,327
    Thanks
    2,272
    Thanked 7,086 Times in 5,215 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 206 Times in 201 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    I bet somehow, you believe that matters to someone ... other that you.
    Yeah, like everyone that can see right through your bullshit. You make it so easy to do.
    Consider the Oyster.

  7. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    16,837
    Thanks
    1,820
    Thanked 9,770 Times in 6,080 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 196 Times in 179 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Yeah, like everyone that can see right through your bullshit. You make it so easy to do.

    Congratulations
    Trump isn't our 45th American president; he's our 1st Russian one.

    Remember this on Tuesday November 3rd, 2020

  8. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    24,826
    Thanks
    4,862
    Thanked 6,882 Times in 5,146 Posts
    Groans
    15
    Groaned 1,083 Times in 1,041 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    If you haven't been to Mexico, South America, or S.E. Asia you haven't seen real poverty. And I haven't even been to Africa yet.
    Great. Now you want to compare us to third world countries.

  9. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    14,327
    Thanks
    2,272
    Thanked 7,086 Times in 5,215 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 206 Times in 201 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Congratulations
    No need for that. Anyone can see it.
    Consider the Oyster.

  10. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,332
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,012 Posts
    Groans
    137
    Groaned 142 Times in 137 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    If you haven't been to Mexico, South America, or S.E. Asia you haven't seen real poverty. And I haven't even been to Africa yet.
    I've visited some Indian Reservations in America where people are living in poverty.

    If you grow up on a reservation, you are miles away from most opportunities. You pretty much have to leave your family, go seek a continuing education somewhere far away, and don't ever go back. If you love your family, that's not easy to do sometimes.

    I don't think enough has been done by the Free Market society, or the even with the government's help, to bring more opportunity to the reservations across America.

    But, let's blame the Indians for their own poverty- It's easy to do when you're shitting on a solid Gold million dollar toilet, and inherited $500 million dollars from daddy!

  11. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    14,327
    Thanks
    2,272
    Thanked 7,086 Times in 5,215 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 206 Times in 201 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    I've visited some Indian Reservations in America where people are living in poverty.

    If you grow up on a reservation, you are miles away from most opportunities. You pretty much have to leave your family, go seek a continuing education somewhere far away, and don't ever go back. If you love your family, that's not easy to do sometimes.

    I don't think enough has been done by the Free Market society, or the even with the government's help, to bring more opportunity to the reservations across America.

    But, let's blame the Indians for their own poverty- It's easy to do when your shitting on a solid Gold million dollar toilet, and inherited $500 million dollars from daddy!
    You were doing great up to this point.
    Consider the Oyster.

  12. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    10,658
    Thanks
    1,674
    Thanked 2,742 Times in 2,064 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 208 Times in 201 Posts

    Default

    Conservatives said that if their Russia Tax Cut passed, everyone would see $4K-$9K wage increases....obviously, that didn't happen.

    Conservatives also said that the Russia Tax Cut would pay for itself....instead, federal revenue in 2018 was less than 2017.

    Conservatives said that the Russia Tax Cut would stop companies from outsourcing and offshoring...yet they continue to offshore and outsource labor.

    Conservatives said that the Russia Tax Cut would grow the market...yet the market didn't grow at all in 2018.

    Conservatives are liars.
    Don't be mad cause I'm doing me better than you're doing you.

  13. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    4,884
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,839 Times in 1,341 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 269 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Great. Now you want to compare us to third world countries.
    Yup thanks to Libs ...A lot of parts in LA are not much different than third world countries!


    california-one-of-most-disgusting-places-on-earth.jpg

  14. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,462
    Thanks
    1,010
    Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,559 Posts
    Groans
    371
    Groaned 307 Times in 294 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    When the economy is good it doesnít mean itís good everywhere. When the economy is in recession there are people/groups that do very well. Itís the nature of the beast
    Lol, not only that, but a few people lining up for free stuff, is no way to gauge an economy. None of the people in that picture look like they are starving to death or anyting. And how are we to know that picture is even what it claims to be? I call BS
    Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent

  15. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    4,884
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,839 Times in 1,341 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 269 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Lol, not only that, but a few people lining up for free stuff, is no way to gauge an economy. None of the people in that picture look like they are starving to death or anyting. And how are we to know that picture is even what it claims to be? I call BS
    Yup I cant find anything about it

    https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...71.pXBCIjNTUhY

  16. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,805
    Thanks
    581
    Thanked 998 Times in 705 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 51 Times in 46 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    I've visited some Indian Reservations in America where people are living in poverty.

    If you grow up on a reservation, you are miles away from most opportunities. You pretty much have to leave your family, go seek a continuing education somewhere far away, and don't ever go back. If you love your family, that's not easy to do sometimes.
    Welcome to life. I had to leave New Orleans for better opportunity. I know many in N.O. who could easily do much better for themselves but stayed. It's very provincial there. At least we, including indians, have that choice. Stay in a shithole or leave for better opportunity. The same is true in a lot of places. Take Appalachia, e.g. All they have to do is get off the meth, get an education, be willing to work and get out of there and the opportunity is for those that seek it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    I don't think
    Stop there and you've made an excellent post.

  17. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    4,884
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,839 Times in 1,341 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 269 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    This stark photo taken this week in Knoxville tells a very different story about the economy



    David Fahrenthold Retweeted
    MAGA ...
    Got a link to this event at the Fair Grounds?

Similar Threads

  1. Billy Connolly tells just about the funniest story ever
    By Havana Moon in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2018, 10:32 AM
  2. Trump tells NBC to stop covering Russia story
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2017, 12:01 PM
  3. This was my most favoritist story of the week
    By I Love America in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2015, 07:38 AM
  4. Romney tells Hispanics heíll fix the economy and immigration?!!
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 07:46 PM
  5. Killer idolized by the right tells his story
    By Guns Guns Guns in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 06:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •