Thread: Klobuchar on the controversy over her treatment of staff: ‘I am tough’

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Default Klobuchar on the controversy over her treatment of staff: ‘I am tough’

Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., who jumped into the 2020 presidential race Sunday, acknowledged Monday that she’s a “tough” boss in responding to reports that she mistreats her staff.

“I love my staff,” she said in an appearance on ABC’s “Good Morning America.” “I wouldn’t be where I am and we wouldn’t be able to pass all those bills and do all that work if we didn’t have great staff. I am tough. I push people, that is true.”

“But my point is, is that I have high expectations for myself, I have high expectations for the people that work for me, and I have high expectations for this country,” she said.

n the days before the Minnesota Democrat announced her candidacy, former aides spoke anonymously to the press to say that her office was a hostile work environment, and that Klobuchar sent degrading emails, threw office supplies, and requested that staff perform household chores for her.

At her campaign launch Sunday in Minneapolis, Klobuchar thanked her staff for their hard work moments after taking the stage in an apparent attempt to address the criticism.

Klobuchar has not denied any specific allegations about her leadership style.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...aff-i-am-tough

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., who jumped into the 2020 presidential race Sunday, acknowledged Monday that she’s a “tough” boss in responding to reports that she mistreats her staff.

“I love my staff,” she said in an appearance on ABC’s “Good Morning America.” “I wouldn’t be where I am and we wouldn’t be able to pass all those bills and do all that work if we didn’t have great staff. I am tough. I push people, that is true.”

“But my point is, is that I have high expectations for myself, I have high expectations for the people that work for me, and I have high expectations for this country,” she said.

n the days before the Minnesota Democrat announced her candidacy, former aides spoke anonymously to the press to say that her office was a hostile work environment, and that Klobuchar sent degrading emails, threw office supplies, and requested that staff perform household chores for her.

At her campaign launch Sunday in Minneapolis, Klobuchar thanked her staff for their hard work moments after taking the stage in an apparent attempt to address the criticism.

gonna vote for Amy instead of whichever GOP traitor?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    gonna vote for Amy instead of whichever GOP traitor?
    "Keep America Great" / Trump's 2020 slogan

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default OOPS!

"Keep America Great" / Trump's 2020 slogan

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ele...e-good-n938516

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Always interesting to see a Trump supporter take the time to point out negative narratives of a Democrat.

What they are missing, quite surprisingly, is that Trump rewrote the book on political scandals, if "grabbing pussy" can be overlooked anything short of being convicted of a crime is no longer a political liability

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Always interesting to see a Trump supporter take the time to point out negative narratives of a Democrat.

What they are missing, quite surprisingly, is that Trump rewrote the book on political scandals, if "grabbing pussy" can be overlooked anything short of being convicted of a crime is no longer a political liability
    hilarious if you think most of the Dem threads are along the "Trump is a Nazi" don't exist.

Trumps pussy grabbling has been adjudicated by the election ( though you guys never let the campaign go)
    Time for her to go thru the fire

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

MAGA MAN (02-11-2019)