Thread: Friday is coming...!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,617 Times in 21,480 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Friday is coming...!

Friday's deadline for a second government shutdown is rapidly approaching, what is a Rumpper to do?

Should Rump fall for the same trap a second time? Should he shut it down again? Why would the result be any different?

Should Rump declare a national emergency? His PR campaign for that option sure seems to have fallen flat? What happened to the latest Caravan he was whipping up?

The border towns have turned against Rump.

Does he have any other options? I think IF he were smart, which he is not, he would do neither... keep the government open and not declare a National Emergency... but just lie about how he is shifting funds and building the wall anyway. As I have said... his people will believe it, they will be happy and he can avoid the appearance of failure, all he really cares about anyway. Walk away from the mess and declare victory, like W tried to do with Iraq. Like Rump did with Rump University. Like Rump did with Rump's Taj Mahal.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Friday's deadline for a second government shutdown is rapidly approaching, what is a Rumpper to do?

Should Rump fall for the same trap a second time? Should he shut it down again? Why would the result be any different?

Should Rump declare a national emergency? His PR campaign for that option sure seems to have fallen flat? What happened to the latest Caravan he was whipping up?

Does he have any other options? I think IF he were smart, which he is not, he would do neither... keep the government open and not declare a National Emergency... but just lie about how he is shifting funds and building the wall anyway. As I have said... his people will believe it, they will be happy and he can avoid the appearance of failure, all he really cares about anyway. Walk away from the mess and declare victory, like W tried to do with Iraq. Like Rump did with Rump University. Like Rump did with Rump's Taj Mahal.
    There is only one Republican left that represents a border district, and he is opposed to the wall.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    There is only one Republican left that represents a border district, and he is opposed to the wall.
    They should be the ones who know best....

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Friday is coming!

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

The money quote bold

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,542 Times in 9,993 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Shut her down

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

did the demmycrats negotiate?......I haven't heard any deals being made.......guess those freshmen demmycrats were no more sincere than the old fart demmycrats.....

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,496 Times in 52,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

For sure. It won't matter how many non-Reichwing media outfits report that nothing has changed down there, those morons will believe that Toadstool "won" and so did they. Because our Lord Fox told them so.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Jarod (02-12-2019)

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

news about a deal overnight...... over a billion for the wall but cuts ICE detention beds......will it fly?.......certainly shows demmycrats are moving in the wrong direction for security....can you imagine what things would be like if we had a demmuycrat open borders president?......

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    news about a deal overnight...... over a billion for the wall but cuts ICE detention beds......will it fly?.......certainly shows demmycrats are moving in the wrong direction for security....can you imagine what things would be like if we had a demmuycrat open borders president?......
    Maybe one of the lefties can explain why democrats would want to *cut* detetention beds as part of their ‘compromise’ border deal.

I mean, I know why they’d want to lol. But what’s the narrative say about it?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Maybe one of the lefties can explain why democrats would want to *cut* detetention beds as part of their ‘compromise’ border deal.

I mean, I know why they’d want to lol. But what’s the narrative say about it?
    ALWAYS include shit in any negotiation you are willing to give up with no problem.

Then...when the "give and take" begins...give it up...but pretend it is a great concession so your demands for great concessions on the other guys part seems reasonable.

Trump is being taken for a ride by the Democrats right now. They are doing it with huge smiles on their faces...actually getting a kick out of it.

Never has a jerk-off so richly deserved the ass-kicking he is getting.

13. The Following User Groans At Frank Apisa For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (02-12-2019)

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    ALWAYS include shit in any negotiation you are willing to give up with no problem.

Then...when the "give and take" begins...give it up...but pretend it is a great concession so your demands for great concessions on the other guys part seems reasonable.

Trump is being taken for a ride by the Democrats right now. They are doing it with huge smiles on their faces...actually getting a kick out of it.

Never has a jerk-off so richly deserved the ass-kicking he is getting.
    Does the phrase ‘don’t count your chickens before they hatch’ mean anything to you Frankie lol?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

If the Democrats want to shut the government down, and somehow think that's a winning strategy, so be it.

Trump will look at what they are proposing, and then either get his pen out, or keep it in his pocket. Great to be the boss
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Prediction:

- Mexico won't pay for the Wall
    - Nancy won't pay for the Wall
    - Tax Payers will be Fucked for more Taxes
    - Wall Still won't be Built.

Lets Fact-Check this Monday February 18th 2019
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

Frank Apisa (02-12-2019)

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

I love how the wall bothers the nut-bags.

Gonna get built, actually IS being built

pay close attention, or stay triggered
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you