Liberals know damn well that when GOP stooges for corporations start doling out praise it's not a good sign

Newly minted 2020 presidential candidate Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) is winning praise from Republican senators, with several describing her as "respectful" and "responsible" and calling attention to her willingness to compromise.

“She wants to achieve a solution and I would hope that’s not a disqualifying thing for someone who would like to be president,” Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) said in a Politico article published Monday. “I like her a lot and hope that’s not harmful to her.”

Sen. Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.) said, “She’s a person of character and great ability. She’s the whole package. That’s probably too nice."

Klobuchar on Sunday officially launched her presidential bid, becoming the fifth senator to enter the race, joining Democratic Sens. Kamala Harris (Calif.), Kirsten Gillibrand (N.Y.), Cory Booker (N.J.) and Elizabeth Warren (Mass.).

Sen. Pat Roberts (R-Kan.) said Klobuchar is "probably more responsible" than the other candidates in the race.

"Oftentimes I'll stand my ground," Klobuchar told Politico. "But if I can find common ground to get something done, I do."

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...-whole-package