Thread: Trump Gets Toe Tagged and Bagged by Black African-Americans

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Cool Trump Gets Toe Tagged and Bagged by Black African-Americans

In the CVS receipt-long list of people who should never speak up for black folks, Donald Trump and Uncle Ruckus are engaged in a bloody duel for last place. But lo and behold, Melania’s Baby Daddy took to Twitter to come to our alleged rescue Sunday morning and speak on behalf of our collective outrage at all the blackface and sexual assault allegations pouring out of Virginia.

African-Americans are very angry at the double standard on full display in Virgina!” he tweeted through a haze of hypocrisy, while resisting the undying urge to refer to us as “The Blacks”.

His tweet was in reference to Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam and Attorney General Mark Herring’s apparent penchants for blackface and the widespread calls for each them to resign. In addition to Northam’s would-be successor, Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax, whose spent the past week being hammered by allegations of sexual assault by two women.

But again, this is Donald fucking Trump we’re talking about here. So Black Twitter politely declined his heroics and told him to go fuck himself in variety of colorful ways:

The nerve to even pretend to speak on this issue when he has not even breathed an apology for the Central Park 5, birtherism, Charlottesville or that racist presidential campaign he ran is beyond racist
    — Felicia (@Felicious1908) February 10, 2019

No. We’re angry about the double standard on full display in DC

Northam wore a racist costume in 1984

Trump lived a life of racism from Central Park Five to “very fine people” to his racist policies

And he joked about Native American genocide just YESTERDAY https://t.co/pFiSyNLDkv
    — Ahmed Baba (@AhmedBaba_) February 10, 2019

https://www.theroot.com/trump-gets-t...ter-1832509273
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar
    Trump Gets Toe Tagged and Bagged by Black African-Americans
    As opposed to white, African-Americans?
    Every life matters

3. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (02-11-2019)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    In the CVS receipt-long list of people who should never speak up for black folks, Donald Trump and Uncle Ruckus are engaged in a bloody duel for last place. But lo and behold, Melania’s Baby Daddy took to Twitter to come to our alleged rescue Sunday morning and speak on behalf of our collective outrage at all the blackface and sexual assault allegations pouring out of Virginia.

African-Americans are very angry at the double standard on full display in Virgina!” he tweeted through a haze of hypocrisy, while resisting the undying urge to refer to us as “The Blacks”.

His tweet was in reference to Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam and Attorney General Mark Herring’s apparent penchants for blackface and the widespread calls for each them to resign. In addition to Northam’s would-be successor, Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax, whose spent the past week being hammered by allegations of sexual assault by two women.

But again, this is Donald fucking Trump we’re talking about here. So Black Twitter politely declined his heroics and told him to go fuck himself in variety of colorful ways:

The nerve to even pretend to speak on this issue when he has not even breathed an apology for the Central Park 5, birtherism, Charlottesville or that racist presidential campaign he ran is beyond racist
    — Felicia (@Felicious1908) February 10, 2019

No. We’re angry about the double standard on full display in DC

Northam wore a racist costume in 1984

Trump lived a life of racism from Central Park Five to “very fine people” to his racist policies

And he joked about Native American genocide just YESTERDAY https://t.co/pFiSyNLDkv
    — Ahmed Baba (@AhmedBaba_) February 10, 2019

https://www.theroot.com/trump-gets-t...ter-1832509273
    Lefties are angry about this because they are the ones who have controlled and dictated the voice of blacks all this time, and now they fear they are losing a grip on it. Authority of what blacks have to say has been a fantastic political weapon used by Democrats for so long, and lefties are not ready to surrender it yet.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    As opposed to white, African-Americans?

Remember what was said about Barack Obama?

oops

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Lefties are angry about this because they are the ones who have controlled and dictated the voice of blacks all this time, and now they fear they are losing a grip on it. Authority of what blacks have to say has been a fantastic political weapon used by Democrats for so long, and lefties are not ready to surrender it yet.

Wait ... and who's "controlling" the Trump Base?

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Trump should have realized that Felicia (@Felicious1908) speaks for black African Americans......

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,077 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

I do enjoy the term, "Black African Americans" in the thread title.

I suppose it's a term to separate them from Charlize Theron, a white African American.

In any case, I urge my friends and fellow citizens who identify as people of color to not do what many of you did in 2016 and stay home on election day.

If the wonderful Kamala Harris gets the D nomination, you can be sure that I'll be out to vote for her. I promise. I really like the broad.

If it's Liz or Amy, however, you've got to come out and vote for her.

No more fucking around. It's time to get serious. The fascists posing as "Republicans" have all got to go. They're shitting on our country.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    I do enjoy the term, "Black African Americans" in the thread title.

I suppose it's a term to separate them from Charlize Theron, a white African American.

In any case, I urge my friends and fellow citizens who identify as people of color to not do what many of you did in 2016 and stay home on election day.

If the wonderful Kamala Harris gets the D nomination, you can be sure that I'll be out to vote for her. I promise. I really like the broad.

If it's Liz or Amy, however, you've got to come out and vote for her.

No more fucking around. It's time to get serious. The fascists posing as "Republicans" have all got to go. They're shitting on our country.

If you have problems with the Author ... feel get to get answers to your deflection from them.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,077 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    If you have problems with the Author ... feel get to get answers to your deflection from them.
    "Author" is singular. "Them" is plural. "Deflection" is a term irrelevant to my post.
    So please be more specific.