Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: No democrat casualties from the VA dumpster fire?

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    22,637
    Thanks
    5,054
    Thanked 11,089 Times in 7,995 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 807 Times in 770 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Well, I don’t see how that will address the Democrat problem of attacking Republicans for racism and sexual assault when they have three (3) of them at the top of the leadership in Virginia and they are still there.
    They pretend it’s not a problem lol.

    Even before this, lefties had no credibility on the subject of racism, misogynism or etc.
    As a surgeon I have operated on infants pre-birth. I can assure you they are very much alive.~Ben Carson

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Beto Omar For This Post:

    Bigdog (02-11-2019), Earl (02-11-2019)

  3. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    710
    Thanks
    1,455
    Thanked 253 Times in 197 Posts
    Groans
    282
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    I'm MORE THAN HAPPY, for YOU to do a One-2-One match of Republican Racism and Democrat Racism ... get back to me when you're done.

    Northam wore a racist costume in 1984

    Trump lived a life of racism from Central Park Five to “very fine people” to his racist policies

    And he joked about Native American genocide YESTERDAY
    https://t.co/pFiSyNLDkv
    Well, the flavor of the day is in Virginia.

    I don't believe that President Trump is a racist. I wouldn't have voted for him had I thought that. I don't believe that he would ever have been elected president had the American people believed that.

    "Manifest Destiny" did not only involve genocide of Native Americans. Genocide is the deliberate killing of a large group of people of a particular ethnic group. That was done by both sides.

    The sad truth is that if you can not defend your property, it won't be your property very long.

    If you feel so strongly about Native Americans, perhaps you could give your home yo a Native American.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    Bigdog (02-11-2019)

  5. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    50,532
    Thanks
    3,106
    Thanked 14,376 Times in 9,982 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 550 Times in 517 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    agree. so don't claim the moral high ground that Dems are righteous and Repubs are "racists"
    That’s right. As a Republican I can speak to my party’s many hypocrisies. Democrats are proudly showing theres in VA right now

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

    Earl (02-11-2019), noise (02-11-2019)

  7. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    11,376
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5,405 Times in 3,398 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 391 Times in 374 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    (CNN) Virginia delegate Patrick Hope on Monday backed off his plans to introduce articles of impeachment against embattled Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax.

    "Yesterday I sent draft language to my colleagues on the first step of an impeachment action regarding the Lt. Governor. There has been an enormous amount of sincere and thoughtful feedback which has led to additional conversations that need to take place before anything is filed," he wrote in a tweet early Monday.

    Hope's decision came during a conference call Sunday night with Democratic members of the Virginia House of Delegates in which members voiced their strong opinion to Hope that the caucus was not prepared for articles of impeachment to be introduced, according to a source familiar with the talks.

    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/02/10/p...mpression=true
    ________

    Looks like they’re not going to give Lt. Governor Fairfax the Kavanaugh treatment and the two black face democrats seem to be riding out the storm.

    I guess singling out the black dude would look unseemly, in light of things lol.
    Just another example how Trump has changed politics, no matter how bad the scandal, just ignore it and ride it out, "grabbing pussy" altered all political reality

  8. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    17,248
    Thanks
    1,854
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 6,203 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 205 Times in 188 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Well, the flavor of the day is in Virginia.

    I don't believe that President Trump is a racist. I wouldn't have voted for him had I thought that. I don't believe that he would ever have been elected president had the American people believed that.

    "Manifest Destiny" did not only involve genocide of Native Americans. Genocide is the deliberate killing of a large group of people of a particular ethnic group. That was done by both sides.

    The sad truth is that if you can not defend your property, it won't be your property very long.

    If you feel so strongly about Native Americans, perhaps you could give your home yo a Native American.

    I rest my case ...
    Trump isn't our 45th American president; he's our 1st Russian one.

    Remember this on Tuesday November 3rd, 2020

  9. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    22,637
    Thanks
    5,054
    Thanked 11,089 Times in 7,995 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 807 Times in 770 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Just another example how Trump has changed politics, no matter how bad the scandal, just ignore it and ride it out, "grabbing pussy" altered all political reality
    Oh please, everything isn’t about Trump.

    Clinton was caught using an intern for a humidor. A democrat.
    As a surgeon I have operated on infants pre-birth. I can assure you they are very much alive.~Ben Carson

  10. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    710
    Thanks
    1,455
    Thanked 253 Times in 197 Posts
    Groans
    282
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    I rest my case ...
    Your case was dismissed.

    Try refutation, it works better than obfuscation.

  11. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    22,637
    Thanks
    5,054
    Thanked 11,089 Times in 7,995 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 807 Times in 770 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Your case was dismissed.

    Try refutation, it works better than obfuscation.
    You’re asking way too much out of that one lol.
    As a surgeon I have operated on infants pre-birth. I can assure you they are very much alive.~Ben Carson

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Beto Omar For This Post:

    Earl (02-11-2019)

  13. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    824
    Thanks
    246
    Thanked 246 Times in 164 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 23 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    (CNN) Virginia delegate Patrick Hope on Monday backed off his plans to introduce articles of impeachment against embattled Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax.

    "Yesterday I sent draft language to my colleagues on the first step of an impeachment action regarding the Lt. Governor. There has been an enormous amount of sincere and thoughtful feedback which has led to additional conversations that need to take place before anything is filed," he wrote in a tweet early Monday.

    Hope's decision came during a conference call Sunday night with Democratic members of the Virginia House of Delegates in which members voiced their strong opinion to Hope that the caucus was not prepared for articles of impeachment to be introduced, according to a source familiar with the talks.

    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/02/10/p...mpression=true
    ________

    Looks like they’re not going to give Lt. Governor Fairfax the Kavanaugh treatment and the two black face democrats seem to be riding out the storm.

    I guess singling out the black dude would look unseemly, in light of things lol.
    It's going to be an actual attempted burn by the Republicans. May well come back and slap them in the face.

  14. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    824
    Thanks
    246
    Thanked 246 Times in 164 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 23 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    The brother of one of the accusers is a Trump-linked politician.

  15. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    710
    Thanks
    1,455
    Thanked 253 Times in 197 Posts
    Groans
    282
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    You’re asking way too much out of that one lol.
    I think it's just laziness. It's far easier to post "I rest my Case" than to actually refute a post.

    "Latino, sort of?"

    My esposa is totally Latina.

  16. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    710
    Thanks
    1,455
    Thanked 253 Times in 197 Posts
    Groans
    282
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Man View Post
    The brother of one of the accusers is a Trump-linked politician.
    So what?

  17. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    17,248
    Thanks
    1,854
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 6,203 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 205 Times in 188 Posts

    Default

    Northam opponents will not like this New York Times article



    At time when a lot of white parents sought to put their children in schools separated from black people, Northam’s parents decided to do the opposite: put him in public school. And he got along just fine:

    In a region where black and white people largely lived in different communities, Ralph Northam hung around black neighborhoods with black friends. He was one of two white players on the high school basketball team in 1977, his senior year. His class had 73 students — 37 black, 36 white.

    A black childhood friend says:
    “We were chasing basketballs, baseballs. We were fishing. We were crabbing. We didn’t see race.”

    He helped sick African-Americans.
    Mr. Northam commuted 60 miles each way to treat the children at the center, including many from African-American, Latino or Haitian families who worked on the region’s farms or in its chicken processing plants.
    One time and African-American friend and his wife had a stillborn baby. Northam comforted them:
    Mr. Bailey retains a vivid memory from 1988, when his wife, Monica, was in Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, recovering from having delivered a stillborn child. “As God would have it, Ralph was doing a rotation at Walter Reed, and he found us and spent time,” Mr. Bailey, now a high school administrator, recalled.

    So let’s look at his mistakes as well as the good relationship he has had with African-Americans.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/10/u...-governor.html




    So ... what exactly was Captain Bone Spurs doing at the same time?
    Trump isn't our 45th American president; he's our 1st Russian one.

    Remember this on Tuesday November 3rd, 2020

Similar Threads

  1. George Conway: Administration is 'dumpster fire'
    By guno in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 11-18-2018, 06:54 AM
  2. Donald Trump’s dumpster fire presidency
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2017, 01:17 PM
  3. Democrat war on women continues...latest casualties: Obama guards
    By Big Money in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2013, 06:56 AM
  4. APP - Casualties of the Iraq War
    By Rune in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 06:09 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 11:36 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •