Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 55

Thread: Did you all know I am retarded ?

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,114
    Thanks
    732
    Thanked 455 Times in 327 Posts
    Groans
    87
    Groaned 166 Times in 142 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Did you all know I am retarded ?

    Last edited by I<3Possums; 02-11-2019 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Not a current event

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    13,592
    Thanks
    9,035
    Thanked 3,172 Times in 2,659 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 583 Times in 552 Posts

    Default

    NO

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOP For This Post:

    bodhisattva (02-11-2019), Controlled Opposition (02-11-2019)

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    11,900
    Thanks
    1,333
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 3,765 Posts
    Groans
    327
    Groaned 895 Times in 838 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lisasanders1964 View Post
    Just noticed that ALL the threads have been by far right white supremacists.

    And anyone who dares to report the posts that call people CUNTS, FAGGOTS, NIGGERS and threatening to smash people's heads in are banned by the moderators because these reports are 'meaningless and stupid'.

    there are certainly plenty of right wing white nationalists on here,

  5. The Following User Groans At katzgar For This Awful Post:

    I Love America (02-11-2019)

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

    guno (02-11-2019), Micawber (02-11-2019), Rune (02-12-2019), ThatOwlWoman (02-11-2019)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    12,475
    Thanks
    6,484
    Thanked 3,753 Times in 2,919 Posts
    Groans
    218
    Groaned 326 Times in 303 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lisasanders1964 View Post
    Just noticed that ALL the threads have been by far right white supremacists.

    And anyone who dares to report the posts that call people CUNTS, FAGGOTS, NIGGERS and threatening to smash people's heads in are banned by the moderators because these reports are 'meaningless and stupid'.
    lisa: "Just noticed that ALL the threads have been by far right white supremacists".
    Jack: Not all, but this IS a Religious Conservative site.

    lisa: "And anyone who dares to report the posts that call people CUNTS, FAGGOTS, NIGGERS and threatening to smash people's heads in are banned by the moderators because these reports are 'meaningless and stupid' "
    Jack: THIS site supports Free Expression. I support THAT! No one is forcing you to come here, I think there is a nice Cat Forum over thataway ------------------------>

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack For This Post:

    Havana Moon (02-11-2019), TOP (02-11-2019)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    18,295
    Thanks
    5,346
    Thanked 8,890 Times in 6,554 Posts
    Groans
    123
    Groaned 1,057 Times in 995 Posts

    Default

    you should leave immediately. your leftist ideals are being smashed on the altar of white supremecism
    why do you stay here with Nazis?

  10. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    12,475
    Thanks
    6,484
    Thanked 3,753 Times in 2,919 Posts
    Groans
    218
    Groaned 326 Times in 303 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    you should leave immediately. your leftist ideals are being smashed on the altar of white supremecism
    why do you stay here with Nazis?
    She may be a PC Fascist that HATES Free Expression and wants to control others?

  11. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    23,665
    Thanks
    5,584
    Thanked 12,211 Times in 8,653 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 853 Times in 815 Posts

    Default

    Can I have some of whatever the OP is smoking lol?
    The secret of anti-Semitism has always rested, in part, on creating the perception that the anti-Semite is, in fact, the victim of the Jews~Bret Stephens

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Beto Omar For This Post:

    Havana Moon (02-11-2019)

  13. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    12,547
    Thanks
    6,248
    Thanked 5,901 Times in 3,766 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 454 Times in 437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lisasanders1964 View Post
    Just noticed that ALL the threads have been by far right white supremacists.

    And anyone who dares to report the posts that call people CUNTS, FAGGOTS, NIGGERS and threatening to smash people's heads in are banned by the moderators because these reports are 'meaningless and stupid'.
    It is a site dominated by people who are on the right side of the political spectrum...and perhaps even the "far right." I "noticed" that the day I joined.

    That is part of the fun of the place...as is the "freedom" to express one's self using language that is punished elsewhere. You have lots of clowns to jab at...and you can do it in terms they can understand.

    Enjoy it! Stop "reporting" it. REVEL IN IT.

    Not many Internet fora where you have this freedom.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

    Aimée (02-11-2019), Controlled Opposition (02-11-2019), Jack (02-11-2019), Jade Dragon (02-11-2019), ThatOwlWoman (02-11-2019)

  15. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Cymru/'Wales'
    Posts
    7,760
    Thanks
    3,880
    Thanked 3,337 Times in 2,310 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 804 Times in 740 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    lisa: "Just noticed that ALL the threads have been by far right white supremacists".
    Jack: Not all, but this IS a Religious Conservative site.

    lisa: "And anyone who dares to report the posts that call people CUNTS, FAGGOTS, NIGGERS and threatening to smash people's heads in are banned by the moderators because these reports are 'meaningless and stupid' "
    Jack: THIS site supports Free Expression. I support THAT! No one is forcing you to come here, I think there is a nice Cat Forum over thataway ------------------------>
    I'm all for free expression. The trouble with the American (trumpite) right is that it seems so unutterably bereft of even the simplest coherent argument for anything: they just hate everyone and everything as far as I can see, and just want an excuse to spit it at everyone, stupidly. It's all this dreadful 'Have a good day, now' cock that causes it, I suppose, but it doesn't make for very interesting posts, surely?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to iolo For This Post:

    Jack (02-11-2019)

  17. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    12,475
    Thanks
    6,484
    Thanked 3,753 Times in 2,919 Posts
    Groans
    218
    Groaned 326 Times in 303 Posts

    Default

    Jack wants to double down on Frank's post.


    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    It is a site dominated by people who are on the right side of the political spectrum...and perhaps even the "far right." I "noticed" that the day I joined.

    That is part of the fun of the place...as is the "freedom" to express one's self using language that is punished elsewhere. You have lots of clowns to jab at...and you can do it in terms they can understand.

    Enjoy it! Stop "reporting" it. REVEL IN IT.

    Not many Internet fora where you have this freedom.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

    Frank Apisa (02-11-2019)

  19. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    12,475
    Thanks
    6,484
    Thanked 3,753 Times in 2,919 Posts
    Groans
    218
    Groaned 326 Times in 303 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    I'm all for free expression. The trouble with the American (trumpite) right is that it seems so unutterably bereft of even the simplest coherent argument for anything: they just hate everyone and everything as far as I can see, and just want an excuse to spit it at everyone, stupidly. It's all this dreadful 'Have a good day, now' cock that causes it, I suppose, but it doesn't make for very interesting posts, surely?
    I see it as the effectiveness of Russian and Chinese Propaganda.
    (when the USA goes into destabilize other countries, they cause confusion and civil unrest. we are under attack by others using our own weapons of destabilization)

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

    iolo (02-11-2019)

  21. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    23,665
    Thanks
    5,584
    Thanked 12,211 Times in 8,653 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 853 Times in 815 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Jack wants to double down on Frank's post.
    Except for the ‘dominated by far right’ part I’m down with it.

    I think it’s over run with Trump haters and *far* right may be represented by two[?] posters.
    The secret of anti-Semitism has always rested, in part, on creating the perception that the anti-Semite is, in fact, the victim of the Jews~Bret Stephens

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Beto Omar For This Post:

    Jack (02-11-2019)

  23. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    75,516
    Thanks
    3,544
    Thanked 17,116 Times in 14,255 Posts
    Groans
    1,839
    Groaned 2,012 Times in 1,909 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lisasanders1964 View Post
    Just noticed that ALL the threads have been by far right white supremacists, including this one .
    okay.....

  24. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    12,475
    Thanks
    6,484
    Thanked 3,753 Times in 2,919 Posts
    Groans
    218
    Groaned 326 Times in 303 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Except for the ‘dominated by far right’ part I’m down with it.

    I think it’s over run with Trump haters and *far* right may be represented by two[?] posters.
    (we all have opinions)

  25. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    18,295
    Thanks
    5,346
    Thanked 8,890 Times in 6,554 Posts
    Groans
    123
    Groaned 1,057 Times in 995 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    She may be a PC Fascist that HATES Free Expression and wants to control others?
    don't know and I don't care.
    there are a few posters -just a few- that would be better off for the community if they were not here.
    I suggested she take her lofty principles elsewhere

Similar Threads

  1. Our First Retarded President?
    By Cancel 2016.11 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 10:40 PM
  2. Your Retarded
    By Myxomatosis in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 02:28 PM
  3. Retarded Test
    By ib1yysguy in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 09:48 PM
  4. Who is Retarded?
    By Howard the Duck in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 11:09 AM
  5. retarded southerners
    By robdastud in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 04:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •