Thread: Equal Healthcare For All

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Never been a free market. Try again. Do you live in Cliche town? Can you actually understand the truth? Fact is America is less free now than at any time in our lives.
    The top 400 wealthy people have more wealth than the bottom 150 million people. Like the bankers did in 2008, they took it from the masses. Of course, after they busted the economy, they were forced by us to take some more money so they could be happy and fat.
    They are looting us . They have all that money and you bitch about the regular American thinking the playing field and the tax structure should be more fair. You escribe that as taking what rightly belongs to those suffering billionaires. You are wrong.
    They cannot stop you from creating your own wealth. More can be created, just do it.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,553 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    They cannot stop you from creating your own wealth. More can be created, just do it.
    Yep get workers to make it for you and then abuse and cheat them. Fact is the wealth in America has been confiscated by the sliver of super wealthy. They simply took it instead of sharing it with the workers who made them rich. You claim the problem is the poor are taking it from them. Lets make it simple. Who has all the damn money.?Are the wealthy hurting from this imaginary taking? The wealth gap is as bad as the Gilded Age. It gets worse every day. You are likely a paid apologist for the wealthy. There is some reason you keep posting and starting the same or similar threads about those mean poor people taking what the billionaires have all earned. Hope they pay you well.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

iolo (02-12-2019), LV426 (02-12-2019)

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,184 Times in 7,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Commies/lefties spend their lives trying to get their hands on other people's shit without having to work for it.
    Fucking morons of the American right think that COMMUNISM was about people getting stuff free.

Under communism if you did not work...you ended up in a gulag, you fucking jerk-off.

This blackness is innate in all of us, since we were all born as little commies screaming for that tit or bottle that we know we are entitled to.
    And the morons of the American right have never left that tit...nor have they left the habit of crying when the tit is withheld. You on the right are pathetic.

Even those of us who have been civilized still have an inner lefty who wants everybody else's shit without having to pay for it, we just don't listen to those lefty urges. We have found that it is more rewarding to earn our own shit, and to pay our own way. Long after you and I have met our fate, commies and lefties will still be doing what they do, and the productive will still be trying to keep you guys from stealing our shit.
    What the people on the American right have done...is to set up an ethic that is best summed up:

I've got mine...fuck everyone else!

Bottom line...the wonderful, self-assured, take-care-of-myself pieces of shit who form the American right...

...are nothing but little kids thinking "these are my toys and nobody else can play with them...and if anyone tries, I'm gonna kick my heels against the floor and hold my breath 'til I turn blue."

You are nothing but useful idiots for people who would not piss on you if you burst into flames in their presence. The people for whom you ARE "useful idiots"...laugh at you and see you with more scorn and contempt than anyone from the left ever could.

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

In normal countries we all contribute to National Insurance and all use the social services it pays for when we need. If I'd been as silly as some of these right-wing nutters I'd have been complaining at having to pay when I was fit, and died when I wasn't. Aren't they THICK!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iolo For This Post:

Frank Apisa (02-12-2019)

7. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

The free market is the only solution

But it requires people to take responsibility for their own healthcare and most leftists are too weak minded for that. So they turn their lives over to gobblement

8. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

Evmetro (02-12-2019)

9. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    In normal countries we all contribute to National Insurance and all use the social services it pays for when we need. If I'd been as silly as some of these right-wing nutters I'd have been complaining at having to pay when I was fit, and died when I wasn't. Aren't they THICK!
    It is not normal in the greatest country in the world. We are free people in a free market.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

10. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,184 Times in 7,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

It is not normal in the greatest country in the world. We are free people in a free market.
    With a third-world healthcare system.

Only the morons of the far right are content with that. Only the morons of the far right fight against making us better.

11. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Ummmm... people who are too lazy to work don't pay payroll tax.
    Speaking from experience?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

12. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    The free market is the only solution
    The free market is currently the cause of our terrible health insurance system.

But it requires people to take responsibility for their own healthcare and most leftists are too weak minded for that. So they turn their lives over to gobblement
    This means nothing...it's something you say to yourself to make you feel better for underachieving in life. Fact of the matter is, you are the first person in line to ask for assistance and help because you think you're entitled to it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

iolo (02-12-2019)

14. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So...then you think people who choose to not get health insurance are irresponsible.

15. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So...then you think people who choose to not get health insurance are irresponsible.
    Nope. I think they are making grown up decisions and should have to deal with the consequences of those decisions. It isn't complicated

16. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

Evmetro (02-12-2019)

17. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    The free market is currently the cause of our terrible health insurance system.

This means nothing...it's something you say to yourself to make you feel better for underachieving in life. Fact of the matter is, you are the first person in line to ask for assistance and help because you think you're entitled to it.
    We have not had a free market in healthcare in generations. The federal gobblement is responsible for the mess that healthcare finances are in, and of course idiots demand more of what makes it unaffordable.

You are out of your league debating healthcare with me. Concede now and make life easier on yourself

18. The Following User Groans At canceled.2021.1 For This Awful Post:

Bill (02-12-2019)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

Evmetro (02-12-2019)

20. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

For anyone who lives in a free country, the brainwashed bilge that people like Evmetro and ILA come out with is insufferable, causing desperate and unnecessary suffering to millions so that these scumbags can claim superiority. How can a country that we used to admire get so debased and silly!

21. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nope. I think they are making grown up decisions and should have to deal with the consequences of those decisions. It isn't complicated
    You just said people need to be responsible for their own health care, and that entails enrolling in insurance.

So your position is cognitive dissonance.

22. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

We have not had a free market in healthcare in generations.
    Bullshit. Every state can regulate its private insurance market as it sees fit. You have what you want; state control over the market, not federal control.

So what are you whining about?