Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Liberal hypocrisy in the news

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Question Has a single JPP FEMOCRAT condemned this?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Question

Wants to tax income over $10 million dollars at 70% while keeping taxes on income under $10 million lower -- gets paid $10 million for a documentary by Netflix.

Coincidence?

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Question Do they think their hypocrisy isn't apparent?

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Hypocritical DEMOCRAT has started the "forgive Northam" mantra

"I've listened to dozens of commentators over the last several days, all of whom are in unanimous agreement because they all tend to be young, attractive, bright and very sure of themselves. I'm none of those things Steve, but I know, at this point my life, enough to know what I don't know. And I don't know whether Ralph Northam is pictured in that horrifically racist photo.

You know, he's a man that's known for being almost too honest for his own good. He says he's not in that photo. We can ascertain whether he is or not. I'm not sure why we need to rush to judgment on that case.

But, more importantly, I don't know if the - if enabling Ralph Northam to have a second chance to prove himself, to prove that he's not a racist, by pushing forward racial justice reconciliation, reparation in a state that, exactly 400 years ago, began that horrible legacy of slavery. That - the first African-American slaves were introduced to these shores in bondage in Virginia in 1619, and Ralph knows that. And I think he is committed to being a very progressive governor that undoes much of that legacy.

I can understand, though, what happens when you're blindsided by a shocking allegation. Your staff is screaming at you, apologize, apologize. Don't try to explain yourself, just - just tell people that you're terribly sorry. And then you - when you have a chance to finally reflect and you think, oh, you know, those - those are not my words. I didn't say that. Or that's not me in the photo. Well, it happens but - I know it happens.

But we don't know what actually went on. We don't- you know, we don't know how he saw the photo, we don't know his state of mind. I - I can't argue with you what appears to be the case, but, you know, there's a play Reginald Rose wrote, it's called "Twelve Angry Men." And you go through that play and you realize, you know, that - that justice is very seldom served by a rush to judgment. I don't know why we can't find these things out for sure.

And, you know, these - this public shaming, I'm not sure how much it accomplishes versus looking at the longer picture. If the longer picture is, and I think should be, racial justice and conciliation and reparation, then I wonder if giving people a second chance, as well - whatever they did - might serve, in the long term, the greater interest.

Congress is what matters, not necessarily as much the individuals and all the human failing".

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/05/691521565/ex-rep-jim-moran-on-why-va-gov-northam-should-not-resign

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans