Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: With all the Hoopla of Black face.

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    7,605
    Thanks
    1,127
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 2,675 Posts
    Groans
    900
    Groaned 202 Times in 191 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default With all the Hoopla of Black face.

    Tell me lefties do you also consider this black face racist?


  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    12,220
    Thanks
    6,363
    Thanked 3,699 Times in 2,879 Posts
    Groans
    214
    Groaned 323 Times in 300 Posts

    Default

    No.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15,676
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 7,542 Times in 5,126 Posts
    Groans
    2,859
    Groaned 1,514 Times in 1,412 Posts

    Default

    Stupid thread. You suggesting these are the same thing? https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...w=1280&bih=631
    Last edited by Nordberg; 02-10-2019 at 01:11 PM.

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    7,605
    Thanks
    1,127
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 2,675 Posts
    Groans
    900
    Groaned 202 Times in 191 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Stupid thread. You suggesting these are the same thing? https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...w=1280&bih=631
    No fuzz nuts I'm suggesting that thirty + years ago things were different and you idiots want to apply todays thinking to periods in the past where the thinking was considerably different. In other words you are being an ass hole over an unimportant event. The KKK robe picture was over the top but black face come on.

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    17,994
    Thanks
    1,934
    Thanked 10,463 Times in 6,460 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 234 Times in 215 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    No.

    Gee ... I really though he could do better than that, but then I see how flat this Thread fell ...
    Trump isn't our 45th American president; he's our 1st Russian one.

    Remember this on Tuesday November 3rd, 2020

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

    guno (02-11-2019)

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    17,994
    Thanks
    1,934
    Thanked 10,463 Times in 6,460 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 234 Times in 215 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Tell me lefties do you also consider this black face racist?

    Trump isn't our 45th American president; he's our 1st Russian one.

    Remember this on Tuesday November 3rd, 2020

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

    guno (02-12-2019), ThatOwlWoman (02-12-2019)

  9. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15,676
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 7,542 Times in 5,126 Posts
    Groans
    2,859
    Groaned 1,514 Times in 1,412 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    No fuzz nuts I'm suggesting that thirty + years ago things were different and you idiots want to apply todays thinking to periods in the past where the thinking was considerably different. In other words you are being an ass hole over an unimportant event. The KKK robe picture was over the top but black face come on.
    No dipshit, it was not different. It was aways an insult to blacks. Explain what there is for blacks in the blackface acts. That past was different because it was run by whites. Blacks were discriminated against and had no power. We had American apartheid and they were not allowed to share the stage with whites. That is why they had "black bottom" clubs. The roles that blacks should have had were done by white actors, Hollywood did the same favor to Indians. No jobs, no money. Gee that was a good time for blacks wasn't it?
    Do you think war camouflage is the same as black face? Do you? Then you are even dumber than I thought.

  10. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    7,605
    Thanks
    1,127
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 2,675 Posts
    Groans
    900
    Groaned 202 Times in 191 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    No dipshit, it was not different. It was aways an insult to blacks. Explain what there is for blacks in the blackface acts. That past was different because it was run by whites. Blacks were discriminated against and had no power. We had American apartheid and they were not allowed to share the stage with whites. That is why they had "black bottom" clubs. The roles that blacks should have had were done by white actors, Hollywood did the same favor to Indians. No jobs, no money. Gee that was a good time for blacks wasn't it?
    Do you think war camouflage is the same as black face? Do you? Then you are even dumber than I thought.
    I wasn't talking about blacks you fucking idiot but society! Guess you are so stupid you can't understand history and change. Fuck off and die.

  11. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15,676
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 7,542 Times in 5,126 Posts
    Groans
    2,859
    Groaned 1,514 Times in 1,412 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    I wasn't talking about blacks you fucking idiot but society! Guess you are so stupid you can't understand history and change. Fuck off and die.
    What a child. Military camouflage has nothing in common with blackface. So you actually believe blackface has nothing to do with blacks? Is that what you think? WOW. You made an invalid connection that was a total waste of a thread.

  12. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    7,605
    Thanks
    1,127
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 2,675 Posts
    Groans
    900
    Groaned 202 Times in 191 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    What a child. Military camouflage has nothing in common with blackface. So you actually believe blackface has nothing to do with blacks? Is that what you think? WOW. You made an invalid connection that was a total waste of a thread.
    I posted that picture to see how you idiots would react. Of course a WWII soldier in camo is not the same as an actor wearing black face. But rather than calmly explaining the difference idiots like you went into melt down. Like it or not it was common in the 19th century (not that it wasn't racist) but that was an accepted form of entertainment. Which was generally accepted by soceity. You can whine and piss and moan all you want but it is a fact of our history, and no amount of revisionist history will change that! That was then this is now fuck head.

  13. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    26,552
    Thanks
    5,292
    Thanked 7,305 Times in 5,477 Posts
    Groans
    15
    Groaned 1,216 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Tell me lefties do you also consider this black face racist?

    What’s your point, Nancy?

  14. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    7,605
    Thanks
    1,127
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 2,675 Posts
    Groans
    900
    Groaned 202 Times in 191 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    What’s your point, Nancy?
    You figure it out Einstein

  15. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    26,552
    Thanks
    5,292
    Thanked 7,305 Times in 5,477 Posts
    Groans
    15
    Groaned 1,216 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    You figure it out Einstein
    Just as I thought. Nothing but horseshit.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (02-12-2019)

  17. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    7,594
    Thanks
    19,375
    Thanked 3,326 Times in 2,248 Posts
    Groans
    49
    Groaned 363 Times in 341 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    No fuzz nuts I'm suggesting that thirty + years ago things were different and you idiots want to apply todays thinking to periods in the past where the thinking was considerably different. In other words you are being an ass hole over an unimportant event. The KKK robe picture was over the top but black face come on.
    you are a ignorant subhuman piece of white goyim trash, you don't get to decide what is offensive to others, thankfully you will be worm food sooner than later


    Virginia Scandals Draw Attention To The Dehumanizing History Of Blackface

    It was a form of American theater that used exaggerated stereotypes of black people. "They're lazy. They're unintelligent. They're prone to thievery, crooks," says Dwandalyn Reece. She's curator of music and performing arts at the National Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington, D.C.



    https://www.npr.org/2019/02/08/69282...act-of-blackfa
    Last edited by guno; 02-12-2019 at 07:14 PM.
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    ברוך השם

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to guno For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (02-12-2019)

  19. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    15,722
    Thanks
    33,071
    Thanked 12,390 Times in 7,677 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 800 Times in 769 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    What a child. Military camouflage has nothing in common with blackface. So you actually believe blackface has nothing to do with blacks? Is that what you think? WOW. You made an invalid connection that was a total waste of a thread.
    Trumptards really ARE this stupid, sad to say. This particular one likes to claim that he doesn't like Toadstool but yet defends him all the time. This is the biggest and most stupid stretch of all. Wonder what Breitbart or Glenn Beck or Infowars site he found this laughable false equivalency? By these (very dim) lights, this guy is also a U.S. hero, mocking his black team mates.


Similar Threads

  1. Virginia R niw has black face
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 02-14-2019, 04:47 PM
  2. Offensive black face?
    By Robo in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 02-12-2019, 08:30 AM
  3. Black America, Face the Facts on Illegal Immigration
    By tsuke in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2018, 12:59 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-30-2016, 05:55 AM
  5. The racism we face today! Black against white.
    By patriot66 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-25-2014, 12:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •