"Apr 4, 2018, 07:55am
Only Two-Thirds Of American Millennials Believe The Earth Is Round

Millennials in America sometimes get a bad reputation, this time for good reason. A recent survey found that just 66 percent of young adults aged 18 to 24 years old have "always believed the world is round."

YouGov polled 8,215 US adults on February 8th, 2018 to get a representative idea of America's views on the shape of the Earth. What they found would make any scientist shake their heads, a surprising percentage of responders weren't convinced the Earth is round.

The question asked individuals to categorize their thoughts surrounding the shape of the Earth into one of the five buckets below:

I have always believed the world is round
I always thought the world is round, but more recently I am skeptical/have doubts
I always thought the world is flat, but more recently I am skeptical/have doubts
I have always believed the world is flat
Other/Not sure

The survey found that 2% of Americans firmly believe the Earth is flat, with interesting differences segmented by age, religion, income, and political affiliation.

Breakdown of Americans, broken down by age, who believe the Earth is flat, round, or, skeptical, or unsure.YOUGOV SURVEY

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevorn.../#2e45de727ec6

This explains a lot