Thread: Why do Repuke influencers think attacking Dems about Coronavirus is a talking point?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Why do Repuke influencers think attacking Dems about Coronavirus is a talking point?

Have we heard this before?

Bad event happens on Trump watch
    Republican rush to accuse Dems of pinning it on Trump before any direct attack?

Legitimate debate can exist on the following related to the novel Bat guano coronavirus strain:

Are we prepared
    How bad is this
    Did Trump's attack science ethos and direct budget slashing contribute to enhance this risk
    How has he prepped in the last two moinths
    Does he care about the markets or the people who may get ill when he downplays this

That shit is reasonable debate...

But why do Repukes IMMEDIATELY say EVERYTHING Trump does cannot be questioned because its just a "leftist" attack to remove him?

Why, instead of reasoned debate, is that ALWAYS the ONLY defense.. Wait, I will provide the answer below....

Because it is the only thing the Orange Criminal's handlers need to do to Teflon" the incompetent criminal fake potus no matter what.

It's all a scam. Nothing is legit. Any attack is a conspiracy. It's all fake news. Science is bullshit. The deep state is attacking Trump.

Wah Wah Wah.....

YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL FUCKING TRAITORS AND IGNORANT DUMBSHITS.

You are so stupid you accept as religious tenet that any questioning of your leader is illegitimate.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Frank Apisa (02-28-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post

Legitimate debate can exist on the following related to the novel Bat guano coronavirus strain:

Are we prepared
    How bad is this
    Did Trump's attack science ethos and direct budget slashing contribute to enhance this risk
    Does he care about the markets or the people who may get ill when he downplays this

But why do Repukes IMMEDIATELY say EVERYTHING Trump does cannot be questioned because its just a "leftist" attack to remove him?

Why, instead of reasoned debate, is that ALWAYS the ONLY defense.. Wait, I will provide the answer below....

Because it is the only think the handlers of the Orange Criminal Clown need to do to Teflon" the incompetent criminal fake potus no matter what.

It's all a scam. Nothing is legit. Any attack is a conspiracy. It's all fake news. Science is bullshit. The deep state is attacking Trump.

Wah Wah Wah.....

It's called a pattern by the left to get rid of a duly elected President because they can't get over the ass kicking they took in 2016.

I see the same pattern with you. Someone hurts your tender feelings, you go into IA. You get one of your faggot lovers to rub the part that hurts the most and you come out only to go back the next time you get your feelings hurt.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

All I've heard from Dims are negative kvetching. I haven't even heard them broach the topic in their campaigns or debates.
    Trump has addressed the situation with steps being taken.
    What plans and procedures are Dim can'tidates proposing regarding Coronavirus? Be specific.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post

Are we prepared
    How bad is this

Because it is the only thing the Orange Criminal's handlers need to do to Teflon" the incompetent criminal fake potus no matter what.

Wah Wah Wah.....

You are so stupid you accept as religious tenet that any questioning of your leader is illegitimate.
    Ummm...I think you covered all the bases, there Micawber. Rather nicely, I might add.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I still say you people cannot defend your president because he is indefensible. Brute force over reason and righteousness.

That's a short play as history always proves.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Ummm...I think you covered all the bases, there Micawber. Rather nicely, I might add.
    Thank you. This trend is impossible to disregard.

In law there is a sort of defense maxim about "rush to disclose", the theory being that if you are honest quick and fast it defangs the accuser.

This is another level, the new maxim for politics on the right is "rush to attack the accuser" while disregarding any substance whatsoever.
    It is a one size fits all defense, a morphing of the three mystic apes with a fourth who pees on what they refuse to see, hear or talk about..

They are so pathetic. That's why they are the dumb party now. And why I left.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Frank Apisa (02-28-2020)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ake-Trump-down

Case in point^^

Hey here is a great idea, get behind a mad rush to defeat this virus with science....

Or is that a leftist plot?