Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 62

Thread: Average Tax Refunds Down 8.4 Percent As Angry Taxpayers Vent On Twitter

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    25,272
    Thanks
    4,955
    Thanked 6,979 Times in 5,213 Posts
    Groans
    15
    Groaned 1,110 Times in 1,067 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    cite dumb cunt

    I love how JPP democrats are not in the position of defending tax loopholes for the rich that Trump eliminated. Gotta love it
    You know what I love, bitch? People who are so fucking pathetic that they groan recipe posts.

    Groan, my little bitch. Groan.

  2. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

    I Love America (02-10-2019)

  3. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Realville
    Posts
    28,882
    Thanks
    1,333
    Thanked 5,109 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Groans
    588
    Groaned 2,388 Times in 2,224 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    You know what I love, bitch? People who are so fucking pathetic that they groan recipe posts.

    Groan, my little bitch. Groan.
    You know what I love? It bothered you so much you had to come here and whine about it

    I love rent free in your brain. Dance for me my puppet

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to I Love America For This Post:

    Truth Detector (02-11-2019)

  5. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    25,272
    Thanks
    4,955
    Thanked 6,979 Times in 5,213 Posts
    Groans
    15
    Groaned 1,110 Times in 1,067 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    You know what I love? It bothered you so much you had to come here and whine about it

    I love rent free in your brain. Dance for me my puppet
    Good, obedient little bitch.

    Now, cunt, suck my dick.

  6. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    4,930
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,850 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 273 Times in 250 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Many workers who had always gotten a refund find out they now owe the IRS.

    Average tax refunds were down last week 8.4 percent for the first week of the tax season over the same time last year, according to the Internal Revenue Service. Dipping refunds are inflaming a growing army of taxpayers stunned by the consequences of the Trump administration’s tax law — and the effects of the partial government shutdown.

    The average refund check paid out so far has been $1,865, down from $2,035 at the same point in 2018, according to IRS data. Low-income taxpayers often file early to pocket the money as soon as possible. Many taxpayers count on the refunds to make important payments, or spend the money on things like home repairs, a vacation or a car.

    The IRS had estimated it would issue about 2.3 percent fewer refunds this year as a result of the changes in the federal tax law, according to Bloomberg. MSNBC reports that 30 million Americans will owe the IRS money this year — 3 million more than before Trump’s tax law.

    “There are going to be a lot of unhappy people over the next month,” Edward Karl of the American Institute of CPAs told Politico. “Taxpayers want a large refund.” Some 71 percent of taxpayers received refunds last year worth about $3,000 on average, according to Karl.

    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0eec79b2379e4



    Enough was not taken out u stupid fuck

    Everyone pay their fair share..if they didnt take the right amount out U OWE or get less back!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

    Truth Detector (02-11-2019)

  8. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Realville
    Posts
    28,882
    Thanks
    1,333
    Thanked 5,109 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Groans
    588
    Groaned 2,388 Times in 2,224 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Good, obedient little bitch.

    Now, cunt, suck my dick.
    Those are some serious homoerotic fantasies you have. This isn’t Tinder

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to I Love America For This Post:

    Truth Detector (02-11-2019)

  10. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    25,272
    Thanks
    4,955
    Thanked 6,979 Times in 5,213 Posts
    Groans
    15
    Groaned 1,110 Times in 1,067 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Those are some serious homoerotic fantasies you have. This isn’t Tinder
    Follow me around the forum and groan for me, bitch.

  11. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,471
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 822 Times in 529 Posts
    Groans
    7
    Groaned 77 Times in 67 Posts

    Default

    You motherfucking idiots.
    Nobody is talking about either tax withholdings or tax refunds.
    What kind of stupid fuck would even bring that up?

    We're talking about an incredibly bad tax law that was passed for the benefit of corporate oligarchs and the detriment of everybody else.

    Anybody who didn't recognize that immediately doesn't deserve oxygen to breath.

    Which, of course, brings us to the larger problem.

    All 63,000,000 pieces of shit who voted for Donald Trump are worthless, irredeemable cretins.
    The 66,000,000 people who voted against Trump, except for me, apparently, don't have the appetite to ruthlessly purge the 63,000,000 who did.
    So America is fucked, well on its way to becoming a third world shithole.

    The only answer for the foreseeable future is this: young people of procreational age, don't bring anymore innocent souls onto this shitstain of a planet.
    You're fucking them over if you do.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

    LV426 (02-11-2019)

  13. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    10,723
    Thanks
    1,687
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,071 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 214 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    And not only that, but the government also took in less revenue in 2018 than it did in 2017 because of the Russia Tax Cut they all support.
    Don't be mad cause I'm doing me better than you're doing you.

  14. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    10,723
    Thanks
    1,687
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,071 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 214 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Enough was not taken out u stupid fuck

    Everyone pay their fair share..if they didnt take the right amount out U OWE or get less back!
    Before, Conservatives were saying that everyone's 2018 returns would be so wonderful and terrific. "Just wait for 2018 taxes, " they said, "you're gonna see all the savings this tax cut gave you."

    Fast forward to 2019 and none of what Conservatives promised everyone has come to pass.

    So now they shift their strategy to pettiness and selfishness.

    Quite the change from December 2017, and throughout 2018, when they kept saying "just wait, you'll see how great the Russia Tax Cut was."

    Narrator (In Morgan Freeman's voice): But it was not great, and many Trump voters found themselves with smaller refunds, or worse, owing money to the IRS
    Don't be mad cause I'm doing me better than you're doing you.

  15. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    6,711
    Thanks
    1,020
    Thanked 2,974 Times in 2,379 Posts
    Groans
    888
    Groaned 185 Times in 174 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    [SIZE=3][B]Many workers who had always gotten a refund find out they now owe the IRS.

    Average tax refunds were down last week 8.4 percent for the first week of the tax season over the same time last year, according to the Internal Revenue Service. Dipping refunds are inflaming a growing army of taxpayers stunned by the consequences of the Trump administration’s tax law — and the effects of the partial government shutdown.

    The average refund check paid out so far has been $1,865, down from $2,035 at the same point in 2018, according to IRS data. Low-income taxpayers often file early to pocket the money as soon as possible. Many taxpayers count on the refunds to make important payments, or spend the money on things like home repairs, a vacation or a car.

    The IRS had estimated it would issue about 2.3 percent fewer refunds this year as a result of the changes in the federal tax law, according to Bloomberg. MSNBC reports that 30 million Americans will owe the IRS money this year — 3 million more than before Trump’s tax law.

    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=ProximaNova]“There are going to be a lot of unhappy people over the next month,” Edward Karl of the American Institute of CPAs told Politico. “Taxpayers want a large refund.” Some 71 percent of taxpayers received refunds last year worth about $3,000 on average, according to Karl.

    ]
    Oh the poor babies aren't getting their outrageous state taxes subsidized as much by the rest of us!


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpy For This Post:

    Truth Detector (02-11-2019)

  17. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    10,723
    Thanks
    1,687
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,071 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 214 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Oh the poor babies aren't getting their outrageous state taxes subsidized as much by the rest of us!
    If the intention of your Russia Tax Cut was to turn people against their states, then you failed.

    All the Russia Tax Cut has done is turn some Conservatives against each other.

    Also, you all sold this as a benefit to everyone back in 2017.

    Guess that was a load of horseshit, which begs the question; since this was horseshit, what else have you been pushing and promoting that is also horseshit????
    Don't be mad cause I'm doing me better than you're doing you.

  18. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    6,711
    Thanks
    1,020
    Thanked 2,974 Times in 2,379 Posts
    Groans
    888
    Groaned 185 Times in 174 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    If the intention of your Russia Tax Cut was to turn people against their states, then you failed.

    All the Russia Tax Cut has done is turn some Conservatives against each other.

    Also, you all sold this as a benefit to everyone back in 2017.

    Guess that was a load of horseshit, which begs the question; since this was horseshit, what else have you been pushing and promoting that is also horseshit????
    Well Jade you might understand if you paid taxes. People in super high tax states mosty blue were able to deduct up to around $20K which kept my taxes higher. Now they can only deduct around $10K. I know it burns your ass when liberals have to pay their fair share. Besides what do you care you don't pay taxes so it has no effect on you one way or the other. This must be you on hearing the news.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpy For This Post:

    Truth Detector (02-11-2019)

  20. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    10,723
    Thanks
    1,687
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,071 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 214 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Well Jade you might understand if you paid taxes. People in super high tax states mosty blue were able to deduct up to around $20K which kept my taxes higher.
    So this wasn't a net benefit as you sold it. Instead, you increased the tax liabilities while making false promises that wages would grow.

    If your argument is "you're too dumb to appreciate that we raised your tax burden", then you've lost the argument.
    Don't be mad cause I'm doing me better than you're doing you.

  21. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    10,723
    Thanks
    1,687
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,071 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 214 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    I know it burns your ass when liberals have to pay their fair share. Besides what do you care you don't pay taxes so it has no effect on you one way or the other.
    Most blue states are maker states and most red states are taker states.
    Don't be mad cause I'm doing me better than you're doing you.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    Althea (02-11-2019)

  23. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    10,723
    Thanks
    1,687
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,071 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 214 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Well Jade you might understand if you paid taxes. People in super high tax states mosty blue were able to deduct up to around $20K which kept my taxes higher. Now they can only deduct around $10K. I know it burns your ass when liberals have to pay their fair share. Besides what do you care you don't pay taxes so it has no effect on you one way or the other.
    Oh, I pay taxes...so you can try and invent something about me personally, but I can play that game too. I will say you're just saying this shit because your tax burden went up and you're too embarrassed to admit it.
    Don't be mad cause I'm doing me better than you're doing you.

Similar Threads

  1. "Extraordinarily angry and very upset taxpayers?
    By archives in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-24-2019, 08:10 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2017, 02:26 PM
  3. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 01:57 PM
  4. Average taxrate for top 400 taxpayers: 16.6%
    By The Muslim Brotherhood in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 08:55 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 12:21 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •