Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 99

Thread: Offensive black face?

  1. #61 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,507
    Thanks
    1,027
    Thanked 3,429 Times in 2,580 Posts
    Groans
    371
    Groaned 309 Times in 296 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Ain't it amazing how a disease can turn a black person white and even make their features look more "white folk like?" Believe as you will friend, I personally am more than skeptical!!!
    It's not a question of believing, it's a question of the truth. There's just no evidence that I can see of Jackson trying to be white. He certainly never tried to distance himself from the black community. Entertainers get plastic surgery all the time. It's medically verified he did have the skin condition vitiligo, and was using a prescription treatment for it. Not sure why you are so desperate to turn it into someing else.
    Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent

  2. #62 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    13,938
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 6,818 Times in 4,633 Posts
    Groans
    2,657
    Groaned 1,358 Times in 1,269 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    When I ask a question that is inconvenient for lefties, I like to try to predict which specific evasion technique they will likely use. I know they are going to dodge, divert, invert, ignore, redefine, or otherwise evade answering with an answer that demonstrates that they have read and understand the opening post, so I like to try and guess which one they will use.

    There is no good reason why it is only offensive for whites to where blackface while blacks are free to wear whiteface, and there is no good reason why my spellchecker underlines whiteface in red but does not underline blackface. Lefties cannot provide a good reason for this, so they will evade answering.
    One race was discriminated against. The other was not. If you can scrape up a oddity of white face, that means nothing. White people are not being ridiculed with it. It is surely not a race baiting insult, like your threads are, and whites wearing blackface is. The list of whites wearing insulting black face is long and goes through American history. It is a sterotype and cartoonish.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

    guno (02-10-2019)

  4. #63 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,190
    Thanks
    402
    Thanked 911 Times in 764 Posts
    Groans
    35
    Groaned 178 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    If you can scrape up a oddity of white face, that means nothing. White people are not being ridiculed with it.
    Eddie Murphy is a comedian by trade. He ridiculed white people.

    You have failed to identify why it is ok for other races to wear whiteface, but not ok ok for whites to wear blackface.
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  5. #64 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,699
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 1,172 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 573 Times in 529 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    It's not a question of believing, it's a question of the truth. There's just no evidence that I can see of Jackson trying to be white. He certainly never tried to distance himself from the black community. Entertainers get plastic surgery all the time. It's medically verified he did have the skin condition vitiligo, and was using a prescription treatment for it. Not sure why you are so desperate to turn it into someing else.
    As I said friend believe as you will, I'm more than skeptical!!!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

  6. #65 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    6,726
    Thanks
    17,588
    Thanked 3,066 Times in 2,072 Posts
    Groans
    47
    Groaned 298 Times in 283 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    If it’s sooooo highly offensive for white folks to put on black face when they’re 20, then why wasn’t it sooooo highly offensive when Michael Jackson put on white face when he was 20?
    Evidently you do not know the history of blackface

    you don't get to define what is offensive to minorities, those days are coming to an end where everything is views by white colored glasses
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

  7. #66 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    33,858
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 3,868 Times in 3,527 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 363 Times in 352 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Evidently you do not know the history of blackface

    you don't get to define what is offensive to minorities, those days are coming to an end where everything is views by white colored glasses
    It's easy. To Democrats, someone innocently dressing in blackface years ago is bad but electing someone for 60 years that was a leader in the Klan is perfectly OK.

  8. #67 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,699
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 1,172 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 573 Times in 529 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    One race was discriminated against. The other was not. If you can scrape up a oddity of white face, that means nothing. White people are not being ridiculed with it. It is surely not a race baiting insult, like your threads are, and whites wearing blackface is. The list of whites wearing insulting black face is long and goes through American history. It is a sterotype and cartoonish.
    Like Al Jolson blacking his face because he admired the blacks singing talents and wanted to emulate them? Black face can be exhibited for several reasons. to humiliate, to entertain or to just make a harmless joke. Ain't it just curious how blacks can call each other niggers make black jokes and white jokes before black and white audiences and no outrage is ever the case? How about white "EQUALITY?" Better yet how about some honesty? How about we tell the truth and reveal that the fake outrage of the white left is simply more of the left's "negro scam" to keep the blacks on the Democrat plantation and voting Democrat by convincing them that the "WHITE RIGHT" have made victims of them?????
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

  9. #68 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,699
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 1,172 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 573 Times in 529 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    One race was discriminated against. The other was not. If you can scrape up a oddity of white face, that means nothing. White people are not being ridiculed with it. It is surely not a race baiting insult, like your threads are, and whites wearing blackface is. The list of whites wearing insulting black face is long and goes through American history. It is a sterotype and cartoonish.
    Like Al Jolson blacking his face because he admired the blacks singing talents and wanted to emulate them? Black face can be exhibited for several reasons. to humiliate, to entertain or to just make a harmless joke. Ain't it just curious how blacks can call each other niggers make black jokes and white jokes before black and white audiences and no outrage is ever the case? How about white "EQUALITY?" Better yet how about some honesty? How about we tell the truth and reveal that the fake outrage of the white left is simply more of the left's "negro scam" to keep the blacks on the Democrat plantation and voting Democrat by convincing them that the "WHITE RIGHT" have made victims of them?????
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

  10. #69 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    33,858
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 3,868 Times in 3,527 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 363 Times in 352 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Like Al Jolson blacking his face because he admired the blacks singing talents and wanted to emulate them? Black face can be exhibited for several reasons. to humiliate, to entertain or to just make a harmless joke. Ain't it just curious how blacks can call each other niggers make black jokes and white jokes before black and white audiences and no outrage is ever the case? How about white "EQUALITY?" Better yet how about some honesty? How about we tell the truth and reveal that the fake outrage of the white left is simply more of the left's "negro scam" to keep the blacks on the Democrat plantation and voting Democrat by convincing them that the "WHITE RIGHT" have made victims of them?????
    I'm curious how Democrats can elect someone for 60 years that was a member of the Klan and consider it OK yet chastise those that innocently dressed in blackface years ago.

  11. #70 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    13,938
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 6,818 Times in 4,633 Posts
    Groans
    2,657
    Groaned 1,358 Times in 1,269 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Eddie Murphy is a comedian by trade. He ridiculed white people.

    You have failed to identify why it is ok for other races to wear whiteface, but not ok ok for whites to wear blackface.
    He ridiculed blacks too. That is his act and he is not a leader of any organization and speaks for no one. Murphy did not wear white face. Blacks do not do that. Michael Jacson also was a nutcase and was not racially motivated.

  12. #71 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    13,938
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 6,818 Times in 4,633 Posts
    Groans
    2,657
    Groaned 1,358 Times in 1,269 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Like Al Jolson blacking his face because he admired the blacks singing talents and wanted to emulate them? Black face can be exhibited for several reasons. to humiliate, to entertain or to just make a harmless joke. Ain't it just curious how blacks can call each other niggers make black jokes and white jokes before black and white audiences and no outrage is ever the case? How about white "EQUALITY?" Better yet how about some honesty? How about we tell the truth and reveal that the fake outrage of the white left is simply more of the left's "negro scam" to keep the blacks on the Democrat plantation and voting Democrat by convincing them that the "WHITE RIGHT" have made victims of them?????
    Wrong as usual. Jolson did it because black people were not permitted to act in most of vauldville and movies. It was not a paeon of respect and admiration. It was repression and discrimination. No blacks were allowed.
    You are pulling things out of your ass based on nothing. You are wrong.
    You are really confused and working with no knowledge. It shows.

  13. #72 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,699
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 1,172 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 573 Times in 529 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I'm curious how Democrats can elect someone for 60 years that was a member of the Klan and consider it OK yet chastise those that innocently dressed in blackface years ago.
    There's no figuring the left, they dance to a different drummer in crazyville.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

  14. #73 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    33,858
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 3,868 Times in 3,527 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 363 Times in 352 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    There's no figuring the left, they dance to a different drummer in crazyville.
    They'll justify their support for Byrd by saying "he apologized".

  15. #74 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,699
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 1,172 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 573 Times in 529 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Wrong as usual. Jolson did it because black people were not permitted to act in most of vauldville and movies. It was not a paeon of respect and admiration. It was repression and discrimination. No blacks were allowed.
    You are pulling things out of your ass based on nothing. You are wrong.
    You are really confused and working with no knowledge. It shows.
    And Jolson performed FOR THEM, dressed and blackened like them and crooned their sorrowful beautiful songs FOR THEM. MAMMY!!!!! If he was insulting blacks, only democrats knew it or pretended in their own racist heads he was doing it!!!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

  16. #75 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,699
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 1,172 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 573 Times in 529 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    They'll justify their support for Byrd by saying "he apologized".
    Democrats were and still are the party of slavery. The only difference is they've figured out how to make their slaves love them. They blame Righty Whitey for the black condition, get elected by the blacks to the Big city governments and give their slaves just enough subsistence of other people's money to keep them reliant, low on incentive, and in the ghetto plantation slave quarters voting for their Democrat slave masters. They also promote abortions for them to eventually erase them from human existence.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

Similar Threads

  1. Virginia R niw has black face
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 02-14-2019, 05:47 PM
  2. Black America, Face the Facts on Illegal Immigration
    By tsuke in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2018, 01:59 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-30-2016, 06:55 AM
  4. The racism we face today! Black against white.
    By patriot66 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-25-2014, 01:19 PM
  5. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-20-2014, 02:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •